Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/bHNWGtr
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/ hunter-x-hunter-227815.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Killua, though the others make up for his shittiness.

Rather boring with all the over exposition going on.

Also Killua pretended he got abused despite his family being really nice to him all along.

It's never going to end in our lifetime.

Inferior to 1999

Madhouse fucked up the whole adaptation for not putting Kite in episode 1 like the manga and 1999.

>image

Bait thread

It will never be finished.

The fanbase.

It's just your average and generic shounen show with the exact same tropes and cliches as all the other ones but somehow fans treat this show as the second coming of Jesus.

It's actually not average at all. You can blame the fanbase all you want but saying it's average is simply wrong. If only it were average.

Boring as fucking hell, it had only one great arc that hook everyone in the 90s and since then the author been baiting everyone into keep watching this for more of that. Last arc seems it will be good too, but being realistic, we'll be lucky if Togashi gets off the boat before kicking the bucket, so I hope you are not one of those guys waiting to see the new continent ever.

I dont like that its so gay all the time.
Also Kiluas Sister just too OP so nah 7/10.

Killua is cute!

hiatus

In all this time you still haven't learned how to draw Killua?

The only reason people love Hunter x Hunter is because the mangaka has hiatuses that last years on end. I can't see this shit being done weekly.

CA arc was a drag to get through.

Best characters don't get nearly enough screen time

This. Leorio and Kurapika need to stop getting shuffled off.

And less Phantom Troupe, most of them are OK but not worth the sheer amount of significance placed on them.

Where do i begin?

>recycled
Nothing wrong with that.

>similarities
Nothing wrong with that

>characters that are no longer relevant get replaced to keep the story fresh and interesting
Nothing wrong with that.

>4 male MCs
Kurapika is not a male

>edgelord
>not killua

>comic relief becomes super strong
Again what's wrong with that? Also he's not super strong at all, they're both still very much jobbers.

>Kurapika is not a male
Kill yourself.

>Again what's wrong with that?
kuwabara's powerup came from nowhere, sacred energy was the strongest ability in the entire universe, and then togashi seemingly just forgot about this after chapter black

While I don't remember the specifics. Leorio is still the weakest of the four. How does Kuwabara fare against the other three?

Baiting hard as fuck or a legitimate moron.

Either way, disregarded

You want to explain to me how hiatuses are a good thing?

I don't think he meant they're a good thing, I think he meant people play up how good it is to try to justify all the waiting they do.

Like how artificial scarcity can make a product look more valuable; e.g. diamonds, game consoles.

I literally never heard that once. I see people complaining left and right about the hiatuses. Unless they mean the waiting will be worth it in the end because when he does come back, he rarely or ever disappoints.

The realization that it's never going to end really killed it for me.

Kurapika can't use his Chain Jail against anyone not from the Phantom Troupe

The fights were more interesting before Nen

That's why she's written out as she has no raison d'etre anymore.

What fights?

Kurapika is beautiful only in 1999 version.

I guess conflict would be a better word.

I liked the hunters exam arc because it was 4 people trying to figure out how to win

Gon

hiatus x hiatus

Still the weakest

That didn't change, they still have to figure out how to win even with nen. I can't even remember a single fight or “conflict” where trickery wasn't used.

So he's still a joke character then? Just like Usopp

The only downsides of the 2011 anime are :
>Over cutesy killua
>No kaito
>Bland ost generally and was used badly(Emperor time when kurapika explain his powers for example, or the most fucking anti-climating song ever, Haishire or something.)

tell me if i forgot something

Sup Forums hxh discord

discordapp.com/invite/bHNWGtr

The show lost me on the ants arc.

Flaws you say?

Yeah, I might know of one

Finish it and pretend the series ends there.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/ hunter-x-hunter-227815.png/
Sage and report, this is a dedicated shitposter

>one of the first images if you search "hunter x hunter" on google
>everyone posting it is the same person guise!

You forgot Legend of the Martial Artist, that music played way too much, fuck it even played in the next episodes previews during the Chairman arc.

Good, and make sure you don't come back.

The less of of you halfwits, the better

to me it is really good at parts but also not very consistent
the chimera ant arc had the greatest moments but also the weakest ones

Nothing wrong with the similarities, it actually makes me happy, because you can tell Togashi took what he did in YYH and improved it for HxH.

Kill yourself.

>exactly the same threads
>i-it's not made by the same person, i swear you guys!
Nice try OP, but you should just kill yourself.

>Glass Mask
>NANA
>Berserk
>HxH
Well I'll try to manage.

You forgot the massive cancer brought to this board by secondaries, those that constantly demand to be spoonfed and never read the manga to form a single fucking credible opinion. The shitposters making fandom wars are just mere cherry on top.

Leorio

>edgy naruto

Yeah, amazing.

>HxH fag thinks his opinion worth shit
LMAO

Who are you quoting?

Is this you lashing out because I (accurately) called you a moron.

I can't say I'm too sorry about it, sry :(

>LMAO

What a newfag XD

>shounen

Togashi can't draw for shit, and even his best pages are crap. He should stick to writing and let someone else draw.

I think the music isn't that bad, it has some pretty good tracks, but whoever was responsible for placing them and deciding when to use which track should be fed to ethiopian children after being processed to soylent green.

Better idea is just dropping the series. Honest to god, this fanbase degenerated with all these kids whining about nothing.

i almost dropped it at that part too, but the good moments make up for all the boring shit that fills that arc.

B-but the trap ant.

Shit art is whining about nothing? The dude can't fucking draw and he is drawing for a living. How is this nothing?

Prove it

Your opinion is boring and bad.

>:(
>XD
Kill yourself as well.

I'll bite, kid.

Post what you feel is the best drawn HxH panel and explain how it's shit. I'll wait.

>Leorio doesn't do enough
>First half of the Chimera Ant Arc drags like a truck

the shitty romance didn't advance at all. Quite typical for fightning shonens though. But still, the relationship between joker man and main protagonist was so teased yet they never get together. This was the worst disappointment since ronald mcdonald broke up with me.

I want to fuck Pitou and Cheadle. Am I a furry now?

Feels like one big training arc desu.

Well, Cheadle not an animal.

And who doesn't want to fuck Pitou, no matter what he/she/it is

Can't unsee the NTR.

There's only like two good arcs in this everything else is shounenshit garbage

>TFW you realize Togashi has been cucking us from the beginning

They got into the boat.

The manga

>tfw even if the series comes back we'll still be on the boat when the next hiatus hits

yet this thread has actual discussion in it, so whats the big deal?

Can we finally agree that Chrollo vs Hisoka is the greatest fight in the history of shonenshit?

The fanbase is worse than JoJo's.

no because Shishio/Freiza/Raoh/Faudo/Kumagawa/Chu/Giovanni/Dio exists

>implying
Accept it. Chrollo/Hisoka is the perfect battle.

Not even close.

I say it's pretty close

too gay

This
Only that retarded Killuafag is Jojo-tier.

nah the fights in HxH is its largest downside. Kinda the point since it's not suppose to be the focus but none of the fights were ever good.

>kurapika is not a male
i wish dood

I know that the fights aren't the focus, but I really like them because they are more about tactics rather than "who has the most powerful nen".

>implying he missed my earth

flawless bait

>maybe if I call all flaws of the series bait people will believe it has none

>none of the fights were ever good
Elaborate.

>dio fight
>good