Kemono Friends

It's okay, we're all a little lazy sometimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7E5ubwNNME
twitter.com/bknb_mew/status/851795160321081345/video/1
imgur.com/a/yZzgB
youtube.com/watch?v=5FXHKarbpWA
pastebin.com/KxCNpXbd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7E5ubwNNME

bootiful

Finally

I was afraid everyone just hijacked one of these shitposting centrals.
Also, погладь кота, сука.

I have questions, if you can answer, please help me:

1. If a Friend gets eaten by a Cerulean they lost their memories and returns to their original state. Kemonos return to their original state which is a 'live' animal. The anime did mention that humans return to humans. Wouldn't she return into a strand of hair or Mirai-san?
2. Could it be that Kaban-chan is the daughter of Mirai-san? From what I've understand, the Sandstar's substance could be a sperm that fertilized Mirai-san's egg which is the strand of the hair that formed Kaban-chan?
3. Why are most Kemonos underaged girls?
4. This anime has Easter eggs?
5. Why are the human species 'annihilated' despite the fact that if they get eaten by Ceruleans they just spit them out and return to their original state?

If we're to follow the plot, it seems there are too many questions unanswered which may lead to S2 of the series.

Help me please, my head is dead right now.

>Kemonos return to their original state which is a 'live' animal.
Exactly. They turn into a full animal, no matter what they were born from. So Kaban turns into a human and not hair.
>Kaban-chan is the daughter of Mirai-san?
Maybe in a philosophical sense. But scientifically not even close.
>Why are most Kemonos underaged girls?
They're cute.
>This anime has Easter eggs?
Yes
>Why are the human species "annihilated"
They aren't. The Friends just assumed they were because they all left the island.

>If a Friend gets eaten by a Cerulean they lost their memories and returns to their original state. Kemonos return to their original state which is a 'live' animal. The anime did mention that humans return to humans. Wouldn't she return into a strand of hair or Mirai-san?
No, they get returned to their original live animal forms. e.g. A fossil is returned to the animal it once was
>Could it be that Kaban-chan is the daughter of Mirai-san? From what I've understand, the Sandstar's substance could be a sperm that fertilized Mirai-san's egg which is the strand of the hair that formed Kaban-chan?
No, more like a clone.
>Why are most Kemonos underaged girls?
>This anime has easter eggs?
??
>Why are the human species 'annihilated' despite the fact that if they get eaten by Ceruleans they just spit them out and return to their original state?
Humans aren't in the park, as far as I remember they could be elsewhere.

Lazy ED.

twitter.com/bknb_mew/status/851795160321081345/video/1

Full version when?

It is not like they can keep the hate threads up before getting hijacked

coolest onee-san !

Ara-i-san

Anyway...
I'm still working on typing up the translations of game friends posted last thread. If you have any improvements tell me.
imgur.com/a/yZzgB

1 and 2 is a huge S2 bait, we won't know for real until either the guidebooks are fully released or the next show comes

Because it's like in Jurassic World, if there's demand then there will be supply, in this case cute girls for fat old perverts.

I don't get the easter egg thing.

I'm not sure that that's the proper wording, it's just that humans aren't in the park anymore, that's all we're shown.

Too much tofu and not enough sleep again, huh?

>This anime has Easter eggs?
Well, try looking for Crunchyroll Hime among the audience for the PPP live. The clues that Giraffe uses for her deduction is factual information although she arrived at the wrong conclusion. The stories that Gray Wolf are telling are reference to some events in the game.

I wanna do things to Arai-san

No it's because we are dying.

Japari Live

youtube.com/watch?v=5FXHKarbpWA

Ah, I see. So, the original plot has not yet been answered yet. Thanks for your answers.

>Because it's like in Jurassic World, if there's demand then there will be supply, in this case cute girls for fat old perverts.
That's rude. I'm just a fan of the series. I'm a pervert, but not fat and definitely not old.

>I'm not sure that that's the proper wording, it's just that humans aren't in the park anymore, that's all we're shown.
You're right, it's fansubs after all. The subbers could be wrong and making things even more complicated than it already is.

> The stories that Gray Wolf are telling are reference to some events in the game.
Looks like I have to play the game huh.

When eating Friends rather than returning the Friend to the individual or item that the Friend arose from, a new body is created for that Friend which is based on the Friend's base animal. (ie extinct animal that became a friend through bones -> new animal instead of bones)
That's what happened here and also why people are saying that Kaban isn't a Friend anymore.

Which friend has the best boobs?

Aardwolf friend was eaten, she returned as a real Aarwolf.
Kaban was eaten, she was supposed to return to a real human.
Everything still make sense here right? The problem is this.
How can a real human regenerate stocking and gloves? Slowly ponder this over a dish of tofu.

I KNOW I DON'T GET IT EITHER IT'S BOTHERING ME SO MUCH

Is it because she has more sandstar or some bullshit who knows??

Does your local zoo have servals? The nearest one that has them is 500 miles away from me.

>Looks like I have to play the game huh.
You can't, it's dead

>The subbers could be wrong and making things even more complicated than it already is.
The implication in the guidebooks leans towards human annihilation

>muh sex trade
That's just user being a cunt, the park literally has a children's amusement park.

Nanomachines.

> fansubs
You are new here, aren't you? These are official subs by Crunchyroll and HorribleSubs just rips them. And yes, they're may be not that bad, but not good either.
> Looks like I have to play the game huh.
The game is dead.

*blocks your path*

>3. Why are most Kemonos underaged girls?
Mine friend designs are pretty stacked, Lion and Auroch's have nice thighs and bosom.

It's just 3 head chibi ratio and the normal proportion ala manga won't translate the jokes well, so they've chosen the 5 head one which makes them loli-ish.

>4. This anime has Easter eggs?
Serval's jump on episode 1 looks similar to IRL Servals jump.
There's also that bus couch on episode 1.
Toki sings about looking for friends but still can't find any because IRL Nipponia Nippon's extinct in the wild. There's alot more, I guess?

probably the booby friends

>How can a real human regenerate stocking and gloves?
She lost her gloves though.

That hand is also a huge plot-hole that needs to be answered.

Not really

I promised 1 thread, 10 translations.
So here's the next batch.

Previous 1-star Friends translation: pastebin.com/KxCNpXbd

>Ross's Gull

I'm Ross's Gull. Do i really look childish? I wonder why?
But i'm pretty sure i'm full grown. Ah... I adore the adult look.
That's why i jump everyday so i can grow bigger!
I'm aspiring to become just like Giant Moa!

Pallas Cat is cute, too bad the real ones look like a matted fur hurricane

>Guanaco

My specific feature is this soft and warm clothes i'm wearing.
Alpaca's clothes are more softer and warmer though.
But still, I'm so jealous at Alpaca's Adjustable softie warmie thing...
I wish mine is more softer and warmer.

everyone.

Use only one set of ellipses, otter and aye aye has extra. Otter's leftside margin is good, dromedary's are too close to the left. Enable grids in PS, that'll make aligning consistently much easier. With the arrow tool, place it at the ruler on the top/left side and drag, it'll pull a moveable line-ruler that helps in aligning.

Also, don't skip a line (pressing Enter), make the text as boxy as possible, like they were on the original design. That's why on the previous thread lots were suggesting justified, healthy margins etc.

I haven't been to a zoo in over 10 years.

I didn't like it because it smelled bad.

I don't want to go now because I would look autistic going alone when everyone else brings their kids.

This one is a pretty good find

Maybe Kaban just got hit by Sandstar again during the timeskip.

*Black tailed Prairie Dog

I'll give my all to safeguard my precious family. You can count on me camping on one spot, keeping an eye for danger.
By the way, It's our tradition to greet our family with hugs and kisses.
Do you want some hugs and kisses as well? Wait... Why are you running away!?

Kaban's bag fell out of the Cerulean which means it couldn't digest it because it was a "real" thing. But Kaban's bag was made from the same sandstar stuff that Kaban's body and clothes were.

>Black Mamba

By making noises, I pretty much have my fighting pose.
Back then i use to get into fights with my friends a bit. I guess i'm a bit prone to anger.
But lately, I learn to be a bit more gentler from my best friend, Boomslang.
Though i don't really apply it much...

Human beings have been wiped out once. That's in the guidebook.

But the game's story is complete?

>Slowly ponder this over a dish of tofu.
Sorry, I don't get this meme.

>My specific feature is this soft and warm clothes i'm wearing.
>Alpaca's clothes are more softer and warmer though.
>But still, I'm so jealous at Alpaca's Adjustable softie warmie thing...
>I wish mine is more softer and warmer.
Cute friend.

>Black Swan

My name is Black Swan
Please to meet you.
I wish we're together forever... But i can't say it.
Eh, Ehh!? I just said it out loud!?
P-please pretend that it never happened....

What if Kaban isn't human but 100% friend, and Mira the actual friend/human hybrid?

Bag may have been Mirai's that was lying along the hat. As for the gloves, I guess Friends' interpretation was simply wrong and Kaban is still a Human Friend, as Cerulean didn't have time to drain much of the sandstar.

Read the interview.

Holy shit, I completely forgot grids existed. I've been using my eye the entire time. Thanks.
I've been using enter because otherwise it tends to overflow and in my experience + the tips last thread the text breaking up like that tends to look bad.

I think that's actually the part that's underlined

We do, but I'm not sure why servals are popular with zoos.

So, thanks to the Sandstar, there's a chance that humans could live again.

>Sloth

I'm Sloth
Eh? What else for me to say...?
Hmm... I live on top of trees most of the time
Also despite my appearance, I'm good at swimming.
But my greatest ability is to take it easy.
I'm not being lazy. I just like to chill
By looking at the sky or something...

/jp/'s official animal

>Bactrian Camel

I'm the double hair-bun camel, Bactrian Camel. Uhh... I want to drink water, and then sleep.
I may be sturdier than my big sister, Dromedary, But i sleep when i feel sleepy.
All i do is drink, and then go to sleep.

SEX HAIR

I can't read Japanese.

Kucing Serval is Serval. Is the Kucing mandatory?
Can't Serval just be Serval?

>Meerkat

If you're looking for the best tutor, then Meerkat is who you want.
From taking care of a child to educating them, I'll accomplish it perfectly. So let's do some learning, shall we?
If you get your answer wrong, Your homework will be doubled!

>All i do is drink, and then go to sleep.
captcha: wildpark fire

It's translated.

No, I mean the translated one that's in a pastebin somewhere. It's pretty long though.

>But my greatest ability is to take it easy.
I can relate.

It is

>Alpaca Huacaya

I'm Alpaca, providing you with fluffiness~
I'm not only fluffy, but i'm also silky~
Also, i can do the duck face~
I just need to move my lips like this... and pose!

It'll be nice if you guys would spoonfeed a curious user for once.

The kucing is always mandatory.

my guess, if kaban wasn't rescue she'll revert back as a strand of hair or even totally digested same with the aarwolf, aarwolf friend got absorb time passes revert back an ordinary aarwolf, serval kills cerulean then blows up, aarwolf flew off-screen from cerulean explosion

Hippo

>Eurasian Eagle Owl

Hello. I'm the professor's helper. Professor Konoha the Northern White-faced owl is a great animal. A genius.
Therefore, I, as her helper respected her greatness.
Also i'm a bird of prey. If you look down on me, i will intensely show you the eagle-ish side of me!

And that's 10. See you next thread (If i'm around).

Also I'll compile the pastebin once i done all of 2-star friends.

Wolf

This... hurts my heart.

The Cerulean will always create an animal(body), that part's in the guidebook.

"Come at me bro"

The bag friend.
I mean, look at your bag.
It's like the best.
Nothing beats the bag.
It's always there for me.
And you can touch it every time.
The bag is so freaking awesome.
So of course it have the best boobs.

ABORT
ABORT

NO! JUST NO!

Speaking of guidebook, can someone at least OCR or just scan the whole thing? That way we can translate it bit by bit collectively.

Who would you be more than friends with?

>Who would you be more than friends with?
What, like best friends?

why don't you go follow kaban without a boat

>that description
literally the best waifu

not okay

Arai-san

>more than friends
I don't get it.

Hippo and Sandcat

Oh cool, Just realized no one wants to rape Shoebill in this thread.

>Boomslang

I'm learning so much about odd-named animals

Did the artist made burned art of her too? There was one with hakase having burn scars made by him, I thought he'd do the assistant too.

She's so cute, also real thanks for the translation

How many old memes sandstar is going to revive?

Why does she have a warpick

this qt

The smuggest Friend

>kucing
if that's the case, if an ordinary human got absorb, he/she will be spat out as as a different human from the original with the new body and blank memory, the only dread from this is, you are no longer you, but still after kaban was rescue if she revert as a full human the regenerating gloves and leggings need to be explained then