Haha

haha.
time for another episode of fat dragons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3B_t1syegp8
youtube.com/watch?v=8kCf-PBTeD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Iruru soon.

OVA when

I'm glad there will never be another season of this shitty show ever ever ever. Now all there is to do is wait a month until it is forgotten forever.

Somewhere after summer if I recall

This show was pure trash.

S2 2024 year of the dragon.

ded thread, ded studio, ded show, ded fanbase

/thread

Kyoani shows get forgotten pretty quickly, makes me wonder if most of their fanbase are just bandwaggoners.

What is k-on

no thanks this sucked

i just want the loli
youtu.be/3B_t1syegp8

I think anime should be judged on their own merits and not the studio that made it.

>what is haruhi, lucky star, k-on, nichijou, euphonium

Dead franchises. Thanks for proving me right.

don't you have Sup Forums or Sup Forums for your ebin banter?
"mate"

Were you beaten with the retard stick?

Analy devastated kyoanus lickers itt

Dykephonium was like a season ago and rarely gets threads, its well on the way to being forgotten.

I like how delusional kyoani haters are , but I am interested in what motivates you to continually ignore reality

lmfaoo.....what were you saying? inb4 mal doesnt count because it doesnt support my bias.. ;)

kyoanus lickers, everybody

That's a yes, then.

You constantly mention anus in a wholly unrelated context. Is there something you`re not telling us?

But MAL score is shit

Still a good show though

delet

Tooru a best

Why aren`t you fuckers listening to the OST?
It`s glorious.

I have been and I love it.

God I miss this show.

Kill yourself son of a bitch.

great contribution

Not sure if ironic or not but it made me laugh.

I didn't like the show but I kind of feel bad for those who did, it's sad to see nobody cares about it a single week after it ended.

When did the OST come out?

Yesterday

>it's sad to see nobody cares about it a single week after it ended.
That's because everyone who were talking about it only liked it for shallow reasons such as Kanna's thighs or Lucoa's boobs.

>including euphonium on that list
You're out of your damn mind if you think Euphonium is going to have the same staying power as Nichijou or Haruihi.

People barely talk about it anymore and it aired recently

Why does Sup Forums hate this show but sucks Kemono Friend's dick?

Excuse you I like both

I hate this show because of Sup Forums's fanbase.
I love Kemono Friends because it's pure and the fanbase is surprisingly not cancer.(Which makes sense, since KF has no big titties/lolis/lewdness for 12~16 year olds to wank over over)

I'm a little curious too. I don't know enough about Kemono Friends to levy any guesses, though; I really have zero interest in that series.

I guess a better question would be: What is Kemono Friends' appeal?

What does Kobayashi program?

Watch it and find out. Everyone who thinks they're too good for KF ends up loving it.

It's fun and wholesome. You can tell that the people who worked on it put a lot of love in it even though it's low budget. Really great designs, music, art and there's a little bit of mystery as well. A part of the fun is seeing all the fans make fanart and stuff. If I could compare it to anything it would be to touhou in terms of fan participation.

I gave Kanna a funsize mars bar.

Dead show

It's an eroge making sweatshop, what else. That's why they hired Elma a hungry girls from the street - for standing model.

>eroge
>programming
hahahahahaha

How would they make more Maid Dragon if they've used all the source material up, huh?

Would they pump the mangaka for ideas, or cut him out entirely and just go full K-On Movie?

I want to kiss Kanna's plump buttcheeks

And here we have the reason everybody hates the Kobayashi fanfags

I WANT TO LICK KANNA'S SUCCULENT ANUS

>Implying you wouldn't bury your face in this.

so how many of you guys bought kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon BD's?

I'm importing the BD box if it comes out. The BDs have shit extras.

>compare it to touhou with regards to fan participation
That's pretty neat, actually. I can appreciate that.

You need to be 18 to post on Sup Forums, Saikawa.

>55k dumb redditers voted for it
>somehow sold worse than kf which only has 4k voters from mal
>LWA, which relied on pandering to the west, did worse than KF, Konosuba, Maid AND youjo senki

Hopefully the anime industry will learn.

Don't listen to the foreign audience?

LWA is insanely boring.

I think Kill la Kill, Kiznaiver, and LWA have proved that nobody at Trigger knows how to pace or structure a TV series.

There's nothing wrong with lusting after Kanna.

I want to slip a finger inside Kanna's scaley vagina

Debating on it. Stuck saving money, mostly.

>all this Kanna
But Tooru is best chorogon.

Jesus Christ was born 7 years before anno 0 user....we're 2024 right now...he was a rooster kokoroko....rethink your creed pls.

I haven't watched it in a while. What's wrong with it now?

>Jesus Christ was born 7 years before anno
So, 1953? I'm pretty sure that's not true, user.

Maybe if we had more episodes where it was just her and Kobayashi but Kanna came along right away and stole the show. I can't say for sure if Tohru alone could have been interesting enough to carry it.

I don't know about those anons, but for me it was bad up to episode 10 since I was expecting something closer to the OVA, but the recent episodes were great, particularly on the fantasy and adventure elements

Kanna came along, but I'm personally not convinced she stole the show. She certainly got a lot of spotlight, but I think it was mostly as a catalyst for Kobayashi's development. I guess it doesn't really matter at the end of the day, though, if she's getting fat screentime--and none of it was necessarily in poor form either.

Truthfully, the series' flaw is also its strength when it comes to characters trying to carry the story's direction on their shoulders: the whole thing about Maidragon is it's a story about an Apocalypse-tier superdragon settling in with a human. I mean, there's even a recent chapter about sleeping. I made this point some days ago out of left field, but I posited that Maidragon is basically a perfect foil to the formula used in Flying Witch:

Maidragon features characters who constantly wrestle with either emotional/backstory baggage or the fact that they are accustomed to using their powers in order to perform daily tasks. The series opens up with Tohru using magic to transform from straight dragon form into a horned maid with a tail. The magic is constantly, almost oppressively in the viewer's face. It's only through the course of the series that we find more and more moments of humanity and calm daily life.

Flying Witch, on the other hand, starts off very even-keel and lazy-river. It's only later on into the first episode that we discover that the unassuming Makoto is even a witch at all. The series continues on a very SoL track which is kept only just slightly bumpy by little, nudging reminders of magical goings-on.

I'm very much a fan of both series, but I think I just prefer the idea of a dragon with powers to rival gods settling down because of her relationship with a human. It's kind of like one of those amusement park rides with the rapid plummet or ascension before it sort of coasts back into its starting position. The slow bit toward the end is a nice view at the end of the experience.

Getting fat is hard for a dragon. They have to eat an awful lot, and avoid dying to magic knights and other dragons. Fat dragons are the strongest dragons.

I saw some C++. Probably proprietary business application maintenance. Completely boring dead end job.

She's a Python dev iirc, no idea what exactly she does business-wise, though.

She programs dragongirl lovebots.

Judging by the code snippets they've shown, she's doing some kind of webdev.

Too soon

The ed is so cute

Ironic, isn't?

How old is Kanna?

A child's age.

69,420 y.o

Random q: why does K-On have such a low MAL score, lower than Kyoukai no Kanata or Chuunibyou (both clearly worse series, even people who dislike K-On tell you that)? Was it early backlash against the very concept of CGDCT? Did MALfags just gloss over the gaping plot holes in KnK because it looked and seemed cool on the surface?

What was the deal with the thing where Shota was throwing rice at Lucoa? I'd figure such a thing would be a game, but once he chased her out he seemed worried.

In general, I'd like to learn more about their relationship. Shota's 2cute.

Old enough to hugg

The three shows you named are great though

Nichijou and Euphonium do not belong on the same list as Haruhi, Lucky Star and K-On.

MAL users just have shit taste

Can humans and dragons... you know...

It was beans, not rice. Its a Japanese holiday thing where you chase the demons of misfortune out of your home by throwing beans at them.

At least it's one step closer to Violet Ever Greatness.

What does Tohru's tail taste like?

Tohru

I've had alligator tail fritters. It tastes like chicken but with a chewier texture. Dragon might be like that.

Sweet and creamy.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kCf-PBTeD8

Tohru and Kobayashi moments are why I kept watching.