East Asians have a higher IQ than whites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fW38khbabqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm uniornically ok with this.

Why they eat dogs and get eaten by elevators?

No problem.

in youe dreams chink

When you think Kungfu can beat 8 modern nations with rifles, cannons and machine guns.

The true master race. Should all other races kill themselves to purify the human gene pool?

Intelligents does not equate to advancement. Whites are more socially adept and relatively high IQ. That combo is what put us here today.

>uses picture of ppl who thought they,could block bullets and knives with magic

>no immigration
erm. maybe better

Europeans have still invented and accomplished more.

we know. unlike the left, we do not fear the truth.

>based on IQ tests not handed out to the majority of rural chinks
lmao

Lol no. The Renissance put whites ahead of everyone else. The realisation that Europe was actually a shithole with little architectural wonders apart from the marble buildings from the Roman period gave them the incentive to btfo the next Italian city state in prestige. This snowballed as states discovered new ways to construct wonders better, faster and cheaper. Before that China was the undisputed most advanced nation in the world. High IQ, best technology and a meritocratic society with Imperial Exams.

Being a middle eastern mongrel, I'm proud of my mongul blood and the superior intellect it bestows upon me. As should my brethren in Finland. Together we will form a Eurasian compact and all the Anglos, Krauts and Swedes will totally suck it.

No, they have a higher average IQ, but a much steeper curve, meaning a smaller proportion of their population have IQs in the gifted/advanced ranges contrasted with ours. White men have the flattest curve of any demographic and are much likelier to possess a +110 IQ than any other group.

what ruined china every dynasty was corruption, not lack of innovation which was often a symptom of corruption

They would if they could.

>why they eat dogs
Not an argument
>Eaten by elevators
Assuming you're talking about China, it's because China is a developing country, and developing nations tend to have badly designed infrastructure.

But whites have more geniues and idiots. We're more at the extremes of the Bell Curve.

East Asians have a higher average IQ, but not as many genius IQs, hence their lack of inventions compared to whites.

But iq tests today include hispanics as white, it's not quite right

kys ahmed

correct

Selection bias.
Try taking an average of the rural east Asians.

Because 98% of geniuses are of European Genetic Stock. Even the geniuses from shitskin countries are of European phenotypes. If you dissagree you are literal subhuman filth

Why is China such a low tier advanced country for the amount of high IQ people living there?

they have more abilities in academics, but they act like a collective, very little individualism. they have no imagination, they have to copy what everyone one else does.

lol, if you say so

Good post, leaf. Day of the rake has been delayed by 1 day.

Come on where's the love. bro.

>chinks are high IQ!!!
>get raped by manchurians and mongols, and later japs

China went to shit the second it was ruled by the chinese. I am not denying there are smart asians, but I am denying there are smart chinks.

No.
Japanese I think are on par, because they have inventive minds, but Han Chinese, for example, are dumb as dogshit. They have no Galileos, Archimedes, or Newtons, and in spite of having the world's largest population, they haven't or innovated anything in literally 1,000 years, and even nowadays can't even find 11 guys bright enough to form a football team.
tl;dr: Chinks are dumb as fuck

fuzzy data, unclear the degree to which "IQ" is synonymous with cognitive ability

Don't worry, it doesn't show.

>developing country
HAHAHAHAHA...
You've apparently been "developing" for 5,000 years, Chang, at least according to your propaganda, and are also supposedly the "Master Race", and so I must say, if you're ever going to catch up, you best pull up your mentally and physically deficient socks.
Holy fuck, you people are funny.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I believe they lack a specific type of creativity. Chinese schools is basically tons of studying and tests. They are never taught to think outside of the box like they teach in the West.

That and the fact that even though Whites on average have lower IQ than Asians, they have a lot more people with Genius IQs.

You too, read my post ^

As a genius whom sometimes interacts with asians, i agree. They are like slightly smarter normies.

Are you really that stupid? Countries don't continually develop for long periods of time. Especially not 5000 years lmao. You have to remember that they lost 30 years of development under Communism and Mao, which greatly stunted their growth as a society and as a nation.

They're not even smarter normies. They constantly vote (((progressive)))

If u aint turkic you aint my mongol bro nigga

lawl
youtube.com/watch?v=fW38khbabqc

Also, the assholes still think of the Sack of the Summer Palace as an injustice. Fucking good one.

Sure it doesn't. Nice try, though.
Captcha: canara pl dead

China has always been shit, and it always will be. You people are destined to be arsenic-, cadmium-, and lead-laden rice-pickers for all of time, or maybe pig-farmers at best. If it helps you kill yourself any quicker, Russia is quite aware of your designs on its lebensraum, and it will kill you just as it has every other invader. Good luck, slope-head, because you are surely going to need it.

>Countries don't continually develop for long periods of time.
Except that some do. Whites have been evolving for 5,000 years, and they're going to be still crushing the competition for the foreseeable future. Get your facts straight.

Yea. And no empathy. They are literally sociopaths. That's why whites are the best. Smart enough, compassionate, creative, and driven.

what do they have to show for it?

There hasn't been a single country that has stayed that same country for 5000 years, so I'm not sure what you're on about. No one was talking about evolution, every race evolves, just at it's own pace. China has had an especially terrible history, which they had only began to recover from in the past 3 decades.

Sounds pretty rayciss, bruh. Telling the truth these days is as likely to earn you a vanning as anything else. Sad days indeed. Just stick to the narrative, which is that Chinks are clearly fucking geniuses. Much easier.

But Japs,Chongs and Gooks seldom wear bikini or other sleeveless swimsuits in beach and wear ugly and uncomfortable long sleeved tightshirt instead after 2016.how could they got degenerated for the few years?? That’s why we Caucasians are superior and these retards are even worse than blacks and hispanics,who can still wear bikini.

Fuck off, little wumao dang CCP shill. You useless twats haven't been good for anything but cannon-fodder for your entire existence, whereas whites changed (and are still changing) the course of the world. We should have let the Japs keep you after the war in return for skying out of the colonies. At least then you'd have a functional country instead of a shitpile built on the principle of a house of cards. lol. Watching you people implode (and be rounded up, make no mistake) is going to be hilarious.

When anyone non-white has lower IQ
>Muh look at these stats whites are superior bow down.

When anyone non-white has higher IQ
>Muh dun matter no context hurrdy hurr dogs degenerates hurr durr hurr hurr

Sheer philosophical illogical hypocrisy from you benders

on average, yeah

On average, by a couple of points.

>like they teach in the West.
That's not taught 56% that's God given to the White Man. See inventions such as internet, airplanes, phones and events such as walking on the Moon.

Is this the infamous whitewash I hear about?
>Chinese didnt invent anything because the inventor wasnt white.
>Chinese is a shithole, lol didnt go through 100 years of humiliation, 40 years civil war, communism
White washing psuedohistorians gtfo.
Tang and Song dynasty.
Just because theres a superior race to whites doesnt mean you start shilling BS.

>Just because theres a superior race to whites

At least Caucasians can wear bikini or other sleeveless swimsuits like one pieced one..which Japs cannot wear after 2016.

What says I'm not?

Source for that? Otherwise, fuck off..

Ever heared of cathedrals, retard? Chinks were liteally to dumb to build complex stone structures.

What goes around comes around.

mashallah habib

BRAAAAP

> and get eaten by elevators
fucking kek

>had a society for thousands of years before europeans
>dont do shit
>get caught up to and overtaken completely
>99% of all inventions in history were made by white guys
>have hundreds of millions of your citizens die constantly for the stupidest reasons like killing birds
high IQ as fuck

they have also been nuked more than whites

Too bad they lack humanity.

yes that's true

can someone post some legit science here to prove this? im interested

to prove which side of the argument?

Why does a nation with higher IQ have badly designed infrastructure?

/pol loves using the IQ argument when it comes to hating on niggers.

But when the tables are turned, the IQ argument is "flawed"

Well how convenient

There is no legal science behind that. Chinks and japs publish fake IQ results, because they test only brightest students from megapolises like Shanghai and Tokio, they do not want their real results to be known to the world cause it will hurt their nationalistic feeling which they use in their propaganda inside and abroad. Also they are supported by (((people))) who publish official results, who do not want white people to take their uniqueness wisely.

In fact chinks are really dumb, and japs are not much better. Their real IQ is 90 or lower, if measure it right. Same apples to jews.

Only people who descended from Neanderthals – aryans – are smart enough to create the greatest civilisation on this planet.

>tfw too smart to build a global empire or invent anything

>East Asians have a higher IQ than whites.
On average, yes.

Teacher here

Some Asians study hard, the rest cheat like motherfuckers

White kids half way try, and black kids just Christmas tree the fuck out of assessments

This is a false meme graph - show your source Klansman.
The numbers of Asians with IQ>160 number in the millions, and is the highest number of any race. As you move out to the farthest reaches of SD, the numbers of East Asians increase in relation to all other races.

The so-called absence of famous Asian discoveries - only cite the scientific history of the past 300 years, which are clearly dominated by white European discoveries. 300 years is a mere blip in world history. We'll see which society dominates over the next century. My bets are on East Asia of Japan, Korea, and China.

And those geniuses are of Jewish stock.

High IQ post pic of “boxers”

“The Boxers were very superstitious, believing in spells and magic that would mean they were immune to western bullets”

>a mere blip

He's not lying, East Asians are too anti social and can't act in ways to advance their people. They are too brutal.

Is that Manako?

>le East Asian meme

>yes sir whites have been evolving for 5,000 years
>whites are a single continious developing country/civilization
>uses developing and evolving interchangably
>curry leaf in charge of LARPing as white massa

Soulless bugmen are superior?

No one is saying that chinamen aren't or weren't advanced. They just seem to lack romanticism and drive to ever conquer the world or do anything worthwhile. All of the advancement of Chinese was spent on doing cruel shit to each other or beating up the Vietnamese. They are too fucking autistic to ever hold any true power over large portions of the world.

True....but they also have much smaller dicks, can't drive cars for shit, completely unsympathetic of others, treat their women like shit, treat animals like shit, commit many unethical atrocities against humanity, don't have common sense like Euros do.

And they lack sleeveless swimsuits after 2016 lololo

You do know you sound like nigger does right now when they talk about whites. The reason we are the best is purely out of chance. If China had not isolated themselves around the time of the age of exploration, the world would have looked vastly different. Remember that Europe did not look good during the low middle ages and in a few centuries turned in around.

Whites have bigger dicks than asians.

There are three types of intelligence, creative, analytical and emotional. IQ measures analytical, which it is what AI has, it will never be a threat to humans. It's the mechanical side of the brain. Creative is the ability to think for oneself, have new ideas, deep thought. Emotional is the ability to have empathy, make sense of your own emotions and understand others. Asians have the highest analytical, but low creative and emotional intelligence. Europeans on the other hand have the highest creative and emotional intelligence, and also a high analytical intelligence. Women have a lower creative and analytical intelligence but a higher emotional one then men. Africans have low analytical, creative and emotional intelligence. Geniuses must have a very high creative and analytical intelligence to be one, as you have the ability not to only think up new ideas, and thoughts, but also memorize them and put them together. This would explain why so many people with high IQs never contribute any inventions or cultural achievements to society.

I think this triarchic theory explains a lot of abnormalities such as little Asian creative achievement, but high IQ.

What about Jews, Ashkenazi is particular.

>5% Japanese
>study made by Japs
>"this chart is literally worthless" because thats never been how territorial boundaries worked (never mind intellectual property "theft" troughout histories wars leading to leapfrogging over the usual accellerating curve of "inventions") footnotes
Ah yes remember the suicide bombers and instant peanutbutter. Who could live without them

I hope you dont feel you made some smart point there while trying to take credit of others inventions.

Even in the low middle ages Europeans enjoyed a quality of life that exceeded many modern Chinese villages.

see
The only Asians that get tested are university bound urbanites.

by like literally half an inch on average.

>OP is racist and left wing
You´re so fucking retarded for saying all race X are better than race Y. I dont talk to retards

Very high analytical (highest), medium creative intelligence and medium emotional intelligence.