If the Holocaust didn't happen how do you explain this photograph of a Jewish woman having her hair forcibly cut at a...

If the Holocaust didn't happen how do you explain this photograph of a Jewish woman having her hair forcibly cut at a concentration camp?

large if verifiable

Pretty sure that's from V for Vendetta. (2005, colorized)

Nobody likes having lice

Padme was at holocaust? Was it for Child Grooming Anakin?

who was cutting her hair in that movie if she was kidnapped by V

that's hitler

This is a photo of my niece at sandy hook before 114 pound Adam lanza came in and brutally gassed 6 million 2nd graders

The holocaust did happen. I actually have holocaust PTSD by contagion.

I shook the hand of the grandchild of a holocaust survivor and his inherited trauma infected me and I think I'm growing a serial number on my arm.

I'm talking to my lawyers to get some compensation money from Germany.

Be honest Sup Forums, you'd have hidden Hershlag in your attic

Fucking kek

Spaniards always make the best posts

oh shit they cutting of padmes hair.

It's a miracle.

Forgot picture. I blame Google and the Jews.

Rare video footage of Waffen SS solider mowing down innocent jewish resistance fighter - dated somewhere around mid 1943. Explain yourself Nazis.

Assuming this isn't a troll (it is), then the reason the inmates were shaved is because they were trying to stop the spread of lice, who carried typhus, which was responsible for the emaciated corpses in those photos depicting """holocaust victims""".

Also SAGE

>If the Holocaust didn't happen how do you explain this photograph of a Jewish woman having her hair forcibly cut at a concentration camp?
Which is funny considering the fact that the kikes actually claim that getting their heads shaved is "proof" of the "Holocaust."

Derp, brah.

ARE YOU SAYING THE HOLOCAUST IS A JOKE?!?!?! ;_;

why bother shaving their heads if they are just going to be gassed with zyklon b? did they want to use their hair as stuffing for furniture?

lice

No way is that photo 75 years old

Duh, the jews had lice you fag. Hitler was doing his best to take care of them. Typical Jew, always complaining no matter what.

DAS RITE!!!

Reese why couldn't I Jeep my hair so I can infect everyone with lice n shi

Pro tip:Zyklon B doesn't care if you are bald or have long hair.

Thanks for making this post on one of your many siestas.

yes. they needed to nurse all of the jews back to perfect health before murdering them with deadly gas, to inflict maximum suffering for each individual jew.

Contributing to the truth.

>why bother shaving their heads if they are just going to be gassed with zyklon b?
Why bother giving them food, water, shelter, and medical care if the Jews were just going to be Holocausted anyways?

>did they want to use their hair as stuffing for furniture?
And their skin for lampshades, gloves, saddles, slippers, handbags and their fat for soap.