One Piece

SaPu confirmed. Sanji forgave her lies before she even asks him too.

Ch. 862 Intellectual Type

Jinbe tries to wake Luffy up, but he isn't showing any sings of waking.
Everyone cheers as A gigantic wedding cake is brought out.
As Big Mom's children surround the Vinsmokes' seats, Reiju prepares herself to die.
As Luffy finally wakes and heads towards the venue, the ceremony has begun.
Katakuri is bewildered as he sees the future where Pudding breaks down crying.

When Pudding shows Sanji her third eye, Sanji tells her in an air of wonder, "It's a beautiful eye"
Pudding breaks down crying and recalls her childhood where her third eye was a source of bullying, and even Big Mom was creeped out, so she was told to hide it with her bangs. And it was due to these incidents that her personality began to become warped.

If Big Mom decides that Pudding is of no use, then she will signal Father to shoot Sanji.
Katakuri sees the future where Sanji dodges Father's shot, so he shoots at Sanji but Sanji avoids this shot by the skin of his teeth.

At the signal of Katakuri's shot, Luffy begins his entrance into the ceremony, and countless number of Luffy's come flying out of the wedding cake.

End

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA.

god damn it I wanted her to be bad
you win faggots
you fucking win

A GOOD GIRL

A GOOD WIFE

evilfags BTFO

MARRIED.

Hands off, Sanacreeps

I still don't understand what Big Mom gains from killing the Vinsmokes

The Germa kingdom.

>Sanji dodged Katakuri
>Sanji couldn't dodge Doffy

You faggots need to agree that Doffy is stronger than each of the Commanders.

Wouldn't the marriage give her that anyway?

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

The clone army who are weak as shit

Clone army and tech without having to help the Vinsmokes with their stupid North Blue takeover.

Clone army. Much quicker than needing to shit out a new son/daughter when you need a new subordinate.

Lots of territory and scientists to create high-tech weaponry and a clone army.

It wouldn't give her absolute control.

You need to reread the doffy fight sanji never tried to dodge him.

see

She'd get like 99% of it. It feels like this murder marriage is pointless

i hope people are wise enough not respond to this obvious bait

Well, because the models aren't strong enough. She can clone a strenght freak if she wants too. I'm sure she has a lot of naturally overpowered children. Maybe even herself.

There was no reasonw hatsoever for him to get fucked up on purpose

> not dodge Doffy's string and get immobilized with no chance to help your crew
>dodge his string and get the opportunity for a counterattack.

Anyone with an IQ above 50 would realize what makes common sense,why are you even arguing anymore?

Does Big Mom actually give birth to all these children or does she use her DF to do some magic?

Leave Sanji to me!

Now we need a One Piece game where all characters are available like that Dragon Ball one, so we can match up these characters

Everything was explained to you in the last thread. You either Post a panel where Sanji tried to dodge or you're plain wrong.

there are many one piece games user...

the boring character with no room to change? oh he's in FAGGOT HELL

Luffy - Captain
Zoro - First Mate
Nami - Navigator
Usopp - Sniper
Sanji - Cook
Chopper - Doctor
Robin - Historian
Franky - Shipwright
Brook - Musician
Jinbe - Helmsman
Raizou - Vanguard
Momo - Cabin Boy

I want Pudding to shoot me.

They don't need to be strong. They'll do just fine as an unlimited source of souls.

What role would Pudding fill? Carrot can act as scouter.

There's no One Piece game with full set of characters from Buggy, Kuro and Krieg to Hody, Doflamingo and Zephyr

I just want a classic, simple fighting game like Tekken or Street Fighter, but with One Piece characters and settings. That shit would dope af, and plus Japs love arcades so they would make a ton of money just from arcade machines.

Sanji didn't even have the opportunity to try dodging retard,Doffy was simply that much faster than him.

You - Faggot

Isnt there burning blood or whatever

Is there any point to not killing them?
She doesn't need the Vinsmokes for anything aside from their cloning machine and they do seem like massive assholes that could cause trouble for her

Even if she doesn't join the crew, we will still have her around for a long time? Right?

Another cook

>headcanon
Impressive, thats probably why we see Panels of him thinking and shit before taking it

That's an odd request.

>Momo - Cabin Boy
I'd drop the manga at the same chapter he joins and just read a summary when it ends.

She could have them work for her. She should've realized Bege was a troublesome asshole but she brought him on anyway.

Burning blood has less than 40-50 playables. Rest are supportive characters which doesn't count. Plus the game is unbalanced as fuck.

Of fucking course we will.

Yeah, she will meme around in the background during multiple arcs. It's going to be amazing.

But why? I could see if Sanji had trouble making desserts, but he handles cooking perfectly.

You are right he couldn't dodge him but he attacked him with invisibles strings retard. It has nothing to do with speed. Doffy couldn't dodge the first attack of Sanji either and has been stopped in his track.

Why Raizou? That ugly, mutated dwarf has the worst design in the series along with fucking Kanjuro. He was a mistake. Why would hundreds of Minks die, and destroy their 1000 yr old city, just to protect one ugly shitter.

I like the current system of "guest" crewmembers

Except for Jinbe. He must join

Ok, Brook.

Burning Blood is cool but I'd rather it be side on like Mortal Kombat X or Injustice 2.

Yes join, but still die in the same arc.

We can't just face a major power, a Yonko here without some sacrifices.
Pudding will be kill too.

Why are anti-sanjifags so pathetic?

why is sanji so pathetic?

If Jinbe has to die I don't want it to be in this arc. It's too obvious and won't have any impact.

>SaPu confirmed
>attacking SaNa
Keep sperging all these lies. You are only fooling and embarrassing yourself

Is what you think.
Even if the expected happends, it can still surprise you.

No meaningfull death will ever be obvious in OP.

None of Doffy's strings are invisible retard,that was just an aesthetic choice by Oda.The very same strings he used on Sanji were seen in the Luffy fight.

At this point it won't. He keeps talking about sacrificing himself and BM will likely be angrier at him than anyone else

That's why I think it would happen later

Damn Sanji making Brokakuri look bad, he deserves all the hate he gets.

It is retard. Invisible to the naked eye.

>shipping
kill yourself you stupid faggot

He had more interactions with woman than you will ever have in your life tho

Leave Jobberkuri to me!

And he planned an assassination attempt on her

>X being canon attacks my fanfic
Hm

She doesn't know that yet.

Misread your post my bad

>lives in a magical anime realm
>y-you're just jealous at how great his anime life is
you sure called me out user, I really must just be jealous of some neckbeard faggot with swirly eyebrows and how great his life must be

Why are you such a speedreader? When the king killed his own people, no one could see the strings

Seeing how self inserting is a thing as well I dont doubt your asspain being jealousy

get that jojobber out of here

Is this finally the arc that's going to drive away that SaNafag who spams every One Piece thread with shitty fanart and headcanons?

Well no shit retard,it was night and the people were terrified.

During broad daylight doffy made two marines fight one another during his intro

>Monkey D. Luffy is here, Mama. Word has it he defeated Doflamingo a few days ago.
>I see. Send my weaker-than-Doflamingo son to deal with him.

>Luffy & Law vs. Doflamingo, Trebol & Bellamy
>1 hour
>Luffy & Nami vs. Cracker
>11 hours

>Luffy vs. Doflamingo
>G4 wrecks him
>time runs out after 30 minutes
>Doflamingo still up
>Luffy takes a quick breather

>get back from class
>still no chapter
>not even any spoiler pics

Did something happen? I'm worried.

The SaNafag only appeared in this arc though,Dressrosa mostly had fujoshi scum shitposting about Doffy x Law and Dellinger.

The character is easily the worst strawhat, he exists for nosebleed gags and hasn't won a serious fight since pre-timeskip. I don't have to self insert to see that sanji is a shitty character

No way does anyone believe Katakuri is stronger or faster than Doffy. Or that his attack is faster and harder to dodge than Doffys strings. No one ever dodged Doffy's strings for very long. Luffy only won by tanking countless attacks.

The official story is that Luffy and Law beat Doffy together

>backpedaling this hard
What a fucking retard, remember Marine Ford Nigga?

Oda died

Oda's way to hide Doffy's DF power,all of his strings were invisible pre-ts but they were visible post-ts.

spoiler alert, we've been chasing ghosts and the hiatus was actually 2 weeks long

S-shut up! Karakuri hasn't, and won't, job. Baka!

Oh fugg I just realized its wednesday.

>only fights mean anything
Underage

>Vanguard
Not a thing.
>Momo
Not joining. Usopp will always be the weakest.

Arguing over shitty bait, gj

So does that mean his appearance on PH is pre-time skip

Not in the dressrosa flashback. Keep making shit up.

Then Don Chinjao, Bellamy, Trebol and half the colliseum fighters were fighting with Doffy. No one was there to help Luffy when g4 made Doffy his little bitch.

It's not like shounen villains always underestimate the MC while overestimating their underlings.Doffy also thought Diamante could beat Luffy.Big Mom also had no way to know just how strong Doffy is outside of rumors,not like she had the viewer's knowledge of his strength.

>exists for nosebleed gags
he doesn't add anything to interaction outside of fights either faggot

Can't tell the difference between a debate and an argument lad?