Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifus are cute! Make sure you take care of your cute every day!

Let's get things rolling!

Does your loved one like chocolates or other sweets at all?

Any plans together for Easter?

What would your ideal Easter together be like?

What do you most want to experience with them?

You have to plan out an Easter party for all the waifus and anons, the upside is all your expenses are covered for planning, but that's a lot to accommodate for, you can ask another couple to help you plan it and set up, based on their waifus skills who would you choose to help you out?

How would they most likely seat everyone? Big tables, small tables with a few people, prearranged seating or just whoever sits wherever? What kind of food would your loved one plan out?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all Easterrific!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHU5C3uKYTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>find 4 new images of her
>only the thumbnails
>originals nowhere to be found
This is kinda frustrating.

>Does your loved one like chocolates or other sweets at all?
Fuuka likes Sugar Cookies.
>Any plans together for Easter?
Not really, I don't think there's much to do other than rest.
>What would your ideal Easter together be like?
Going somewhere very green and enjoying nature.
>What do you most want to experience with them?
Being bundled up together and cuddling while it's raining outside, while we just enjoy each other's warmth.
>You have to plan out an Easter party for all the waifus and anons, the upside is all your expenses are covered for planning, but that's a lot to accommodate for, you can ask another couple to help you plan it and set up, based on their waifus skills who would you choose to help you out?
You, Mintbro.

>How would they most likely seat everyone? Big tables, small tables with a few people, prearranged seating or just whoever sits wherever?
Tables big enough for 6 people.
> What kind of food would your loved one plan out?
A buffet would be ideal.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Mint is cute!

You one day see your loved one with a very pensive expression, they seem bothered by something.
You ask them what's wrong, they look at you for a while, then answer you with a question of their own.
"user, why do you love me"
What do you say?

That's a really, really cute bunnysuit Mint. The fluffy arms, frilly top and puffy cape-y bit suit her really well, it's adorable.

Absolutely! I don't think that's exactly a surprise to anyone, haha. Obviously, her favourite is choco cornets, but a variety of snacks and things are always a good thing. I mean, they don't REALLY give you energy to drive you through the day despite constant excuses about 'sugar for energy', but they're fun to share together while doing things.
Obviously though there's gonna be some debates and sly stealing of each other's supplies from time to time, as well as dumb Pocky 'sword' duels to decide who gets the biggest marshmallow, or cookie, etc. And playing the Pocky game together, because it's something cute to do in downtime. Inevitably going to be those teasing moments where she licks one of those chocolate mushrooms until I give a reaction, only for her to call me a perv, too.

Similarly, it'd be pretty fun and funny to go to a dagashi shop with her and buy a bunch of stuff; Japanese snacks are so vague that she could bait me into buying a load of things thinking they were chocolate flavour (seriously, some of the labels couldn't be any more vague) only to laugh when I find out it's wasabi flavour.

>Any plans together for Easter? / ideal Easter?
We don't really do too much for easter, it's an excuse to eat a load of chocolate but last year I made myself a little ill before the day had even arrived. I'll probably try to draw something cute of her, I think there's a fair few ideas to be had about a fancy bunny-suit tailored for her. More than anything, it's just an extra long weekend to enjoy together. It would however be cute to buy each other complimentary bunny kigurumis to lounge around in. And possibly flop the ears over the other's eyes if we're losing at the game we're playing.

Let's see how long this one lasts...

-She does have a bit of a sweet tooth, though she leans more towards fruitier tastes.
-Just the usual gathering of friends and family, possibly with a fire-pit.
-Honestly, having Easter at a place of our own. A chance to relive some of the various Easter shenanigans that have happened in the past. Egg-hunting, outdoor living, running into walls...
-Besides the obvious answer of 'the rest of my life', just being able to spend time with her at some nice scenic overlook. The two of us just lost in either the landscape or each other.
-In regards to party planning, smaller tables with whatever seating. Something to encourage some mingling among the various waifus and anons. Food-wise, some grilled meats and a veggie platter, a little something for everyone.

I'd tell her the truth. That she's done more for me and my livelihood than anyone else, she continues to be there when nobody else would, and that any guy or girl would be lucky to have someone as kind and caring as her in their life.

Nature or Science? Would your special one prefer being amidst the wonders of nature, or would they much rather be immersed in the spectacles of technology?

I'm sure she does.
Not really.
Just spend all the time with her and our children. Maybe go on a small trip, enjoy spring etc.
Carefree days with only two of us and no work/school. Honeymoon maybe.

I'd start by telling her how my life was before I met her. About my problems and worries, and how did it all changed when I met her. I'd tell her all these feelings I felt when I get closer to her, I'd say how does she makes me feel right now, how important part of my life she is and my plans on sharing the rest of my life with her. I'd tell her that every second I spent with her, every part of me tells me that I love her, because she is the most wonderful person I've ever met.

I think she prefers nature.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you had a wonderful week and that you make even more wonderful memories from here on!

Hello Mintbro! Mint looks adorable in that, how often do you tell her that?

Yukari loves sweets as much as the next person, and I love making them for her!

Our plans this Easter are to perhaps go on a chocolate egg hunt in the wilderness, any excuse to get the camping gear out again!

My ideal Easter is spending the whole day with her, eating sweet things and seeing her in a bunny outfit

As far as helping out, I'd love to see Miia and her beloved helping out, as she's bound to bring a lot of energy to it. However, I dislike choosing favourites, everyone's beloved would bring their skills to the table and Yukari and I would love to see them there!

We'd end up having some kind of outdoor celebration, with perhaps a long table and plenty of food that can be prepared outdoors in the warm weather!

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Haruko is a super cutie and her husbando is a pretty great guy!
Kagura is wonderful and very genki indeed!
Erza is very cutecool!
Hibiki is a friend to all the animals and her husband is a sweetheart!
Luka is super pretty with a wonderful voice!
Kyousuke is a huge handsome dork!
Crona is adorable as heck!
Kobori is wonderful and always wears the best stuff!
Konata is a great dancer and brings joy wherever she goes, I wonder how her husband would like to see her in any particular cosplay?
All your beloveds are adorable!

Fuuka is as radiant as that filename suggests, you're a lucky guy!

"Yukari, I love you more than anything in this whole world for just being you. Everything about you is perfect to me, and I couldn't find a reason NOT to love you if I tried.

Question time!

Is your beloved more likely to spend time by the sea or on land?

Quick! List 3 things about your beloved that make you smile!

Have an amazing week, waifu thread.

Happy Wednesday, Waifu thread! Hope you have many more with your beloved

>does she love chocolates and sweets?
Of course, but I'm gonna have to say I'm the one who enjoys sweet things more between the two of us
>Easter plans?
Cheesecake and an egg hunt, of course
>Ideal easter?
As long as i'm with her, any Easter is ideal
>What do I want to experience with her?
parenthood
>Who to ask for help for an easter party?
Tsukihi fag and his beloved seem like a fun bet to me

>Why do I love her?
I simply reply "Well, there's lots of reasons, but the number one reason has got to be that when I think about us growing old together, it makes my heart warm and I can't help but smile"
>Compliment a waiuf
Mint a qt
Fuuka has cute short hair
Konata has adorable green eyes
Everyone's waifu is perfect for their husbando

Questions:

If you could work out the logistics behind it, would your beloved want to try an HAUNTED easter egg hunt? like, a haunted house filled with eggs they have to hunt down?

What does your beloved like to eat during Easter dinner?

Do you eat Easter Dinner with the whole family or just the two of you in a quiet setting?

Have a Happy Easter, everybody!

Just curious, are non-Sup Forums waifus allowed? I have two, an Sup Forums waifu Mordred and a Sup Forums waifu Ruby from RWBY . I want to know if I can talk about both of them or just one.

leave

I'll take that as a no then Are you mad about my non-Sup Forums waifu? Or the fact that I have two?

Not him, but having two defeats the point and is severely frowned upon

>Fall in love at first sight.
>Still don't know much about my Waifu
>Sadface.jpg
She probably likes cakes, all girls like cakes.
None
Going out + eating in a nice restaurant with ocean view.
>What do you to experience with them?
Going shopping with her and dressing her up in all different kinds of outfits.

This month is our anniversary. I love her more than anything, and I'm happy for each year I get to spend with her.

Yes, but she doesn't eat stuff like that too much.
Nothing more than the usual.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't celebrate Easter, but having a family dinner with her here would be nice.
Normal everyday stuff.

She's an amazing and beautiful person who tries to help anyone she can.

Nature, since she spends most of her time in the city or on ships.

Just one answer is impossible, so I'll just go with what's immediately on my mind.

While I'm bad at painting a picture with words, the two of us wrapped up in a duvet together, with her in my knee and my arms around her, sat by the TV watching a somewhat romantic anime together. Feeling her lightly squeeze my arm in a tense moment of resolution, locking her hand with mine when things work out, turning around after it's finished to look me in the eyes, saying that 'she won the best route of all' as we join lips and she says -those three words- in English, so I can reply in Japanese.

Just those cute moments in our day to day life where the two of us are together and our feelings for each other overwhelm us a little.

>You have to plan out an Easter party for all the waifus and anons, you can ask another couple to help you plan it and set up
Could be a number of people!
- Mio + user would be great for if we were trying to do something a little bit more structured and sensible, with proper food and events and stuff - she has both that refined and serious side, but she's still fun-loving at heart, would be a really big help.
- Yukari + user would bring masses of enthusiasm to the table, having a lot of fun deciding what we would do, dividing things up into team/couple games together, though a pillow fort/fight might be a little too messy, especially if she decides smaller pillows are 'high velocity rounds'
- Kyousuke + user would probably be a good match too - while they understand me and Kona-chan's enthusiasm for certain probably-not-very-party-friendly things, I think they'd be able to make it have just a little bit more structure while still keeping the same sort of nerdy feel to the party!

It'd be fun to collaborate with pretty much everyone though, would be fun to see what sort of twist different people can bring to the event.

Hehe, thank you~

Melonpan is her favorite food. She also hates all kinds of vegetables.
Spending it outside. Spring is my favorite season.
You're wifu's fluffy hair is cute.

Eastern parties and events? I had no idea those were a thing. I have to apologize to her for being so dull ;_;

She'd definitely prefer spending more time by the sea. I'm sure that if I were to get her a nice home by the coastline, she'd pretty much melt on the spot.

-Her voice
-Her smile
-The warm and nurturing look in her eyes.

-Personally, I'd like the idea myself (even if it runs the risk of having Easter eggs found on Christmas morning), though to her it would probably make no sense at all.
-Barring tuna, then steak. She has a taste for most meats provided it doesn't get too messy.
-Considering the number of people that tend to show up to these things, then the former.

user, friendly advice.
Wait few months after meeting her and see if the feelings change. There is no way to tell the difference between love at first sight and short-living infatuation. And the latter is way more likely to happen, especially if you know little about her.

-Land. It would be fun to take a sea-side vacation though. Her village isn't by the sea. It would be easier to go camping in the forests or mountains.
-When I see her smile, when she gets (playfully) mad and when she turns her charm on:
youtube.com/watch?v=oHU5C3uKYTM
When she gets serious I kind of smirk a bit too.
Nature, or perhaps the spiritual world. Some place smaller with lots of warm and kind people around.
I fell in love with your heart I guess. It kind of hard to put into words. But everything feels weird when I look at you. Usually the way I feel about people is indifference. I'm an all around shitty person, except I feel like my life has some kind of importance or weight when I found you. I started thinking that my life's goal was to make you happy. And devoting myself to that goal gave my life meaning again.
It's dumb and not concrete at all. Of course I love your hair and the way you talk and your cute little body and your hopeful attitude. But those are all single parts of the whole. If you could put it into one single reason it really is because I'm selfish and I need you. I fell in love because you complete me. This hollow person has purpose because he's devoted to you.

The things I do I do for her.

>What do you say?
While brushing her hair to one side with my hand so I can clearly look her in the eyes, 'more than the world. Words can't express how much I love you.'
Followed most likely by an embrace with our eyes looking into each other's. I'd be pretty worried about why she brought it up, but I usually break the atmosphere in awkward situations with a little joke; I'd kinda want to know the reason she asked, because if I was doing something wrong or something which upsets her, I'd want to know, so I can stop doing it.
Given, she'd later comment that in that moment she felt like she was in a shoujo manga, and whether my hands had turned into noodles.

>Nature or Science?
Technology is such a role in our lives in pretty much every way that the answer's pretty obvious on that one. Not that there's anything wrong with appreciating nature from time to time; whenever she wants to do something a little more traditional and Japanesey, it wouldn't quite be the same if it was inside some dense city block.

Just had a funny thought regarding chocolate easter eggs. Maybe you should get her an easter egg/mold in the shape of a tank shell, fill the end of it with extra chocolate and use it to smash open the other easter eggs; it'd be a pretty cute thing to do (provided she doesn't break it trying to carve in serial numbers and details to the point it looks pretty authentic, haha).

>Konata is a great dancer and brings joy wherever she goes, I wonder how her husband would like to see her in any particular cosplay?
Thanks Yukaribro! I'm not too sure about a specific cosplay; the reality is, I'd find her adorable and beautiful regardless of who she was cosplaying. Though off the top of my head, it'd be really cute to see her cosplay in Kuroyukihime's butterfly outfit from Accel World... even ahoge friendly, too! I'd need to stuff a pillow down my front for a Haru cosplay to join her with though, haha.

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

Who doesn't?
Nothing big, mostly family stuff.
Just a calm and quite day together to start, and then visit family later in the day.
Our wedding

"Of course I love you Miia, I have never loved anything as much as I have loved you, and given the chance I would give up the entire world for you in a heartbeat; because just as long as we are together nothing else matters to me."

I'm sure Miia and Yukari would make a great team for planning something like this.
>Is your beloved more likely to spend time by the sea or on land?
She would probably prefer the sea due to the more stable temperatures.
>Quick! List 3 things about your beloved that make you smile!
1. Her Face
2. Her songs
3. Just seeing her happy

Questions:
Is your waifu one to host events, or would she rather just be a guest?
How would your waifu plan for your birthday? Would she try to organize a big surprise party, or maybe just keep things simple?
Do you have any pictures of you and your waifu together? Have you ever made one yourself?

That's a Raildex staple.
Life would be a solid endgame, but mindless chatter would be nice.
>Let's see how long this one lasts...
Really, though.
>Nature or Science?
Science, of course.

Good evening, everyone!

>Compli-mint
Mint is super cute and the design of her bunnysuit is egg-celent!
Fuuka is beautiful and kind!
Konata is adorable!
Yukari manages to make a bunnysuit look both cute and badass!
Erio is a sweetie!
All your waifus are amazing!

>Sweets
Tsukihi loves sweets! She particularly likes ice cream of all sorts! She also likes chocolate, I imagine she prefers very sweet chocolate with different fillings or white chocolate the most!
>Easter plans
It's tradition here to go to the village's Easterfire and I actually like it a lot. Getting just a little tipsy together and holding hands while enjoying the warmth sounds really incredible. It's also the perfect time to show Tsukihi the local cuisine. While she might not like all the different kinds of Wurst and Roasts, she might enjoy some of the cakes! Before going to the Fire in the evening, I think Tsukihi would have a blast making an Easter Egg hunt with the small ones of the family!
>Ideal Easter
About the same as the above answer, just with her wearing a Bunnysuit when we get home.
>Easter party
Sure, I'd go along with you, Eriofriend! Though please bear in mind that Tsukihi might have very unusual ideas on what to do and it'd get pretty chaotic with her. I hope Erio and you are able to balance her insanity out a little
>Seatings and food
Tsukihi would want big tables, maybe long benches for many people and definitly no prearranged seatings. She'd want people to feel free to talk to everyone they want and seat themselves how they want. For food, a buffet seems best.

>Why do you love me
I don't know why, I just love you. I love the way you make up crazy stories, I love the way you smile and I love how your energy. I love how your impatience and your bluntness. I can't really say what of those made me love you. It's just happened, somehow, in a way. Just like you said before

>Nature/Science
I think she prefers nature. She's kind of a traditional person.

>sea/land
I think she'd prefer the land more
>3 things that make me smile
Her jokes
Her kindness
Her smile

>Haunted Egg Hunt
If you told Tsukihi something like that, she'd be all in for it! A idea like that would really excite her and make her give it her all
>eat
Cakes and Chocolate!
>Easter Dinner
Though a quiet setting sounds nice, Easter Dinner is something you do with your family here and that's alright as well. We can our quite dinner in the evening at the Easterfire

>event
She likes being the host and making other's happy! She used to hold many parties at her home back in school
>My birthday
She'd make a big suprise party with all my friends and everything she can think of! Tsukihi seldomly has any restraint
>Pictures
I have one picture of me and my Waifu together and I'm super happy with it! In it, we're dancing together since I've danced for many years and love it and Tsukihi is currently studying dance. I didn't draw it myself but commissioned it, I'm very very bad at drawing.

I think she would prefer land, since there is more things to do there. But she would love to go to the beach as well.

>If you could work out the logistics behind it, would your beloved want to try an HAUNTED easter egg hunt? like, a haunted house filled with eggs they have to hunt down?
She wouldn't enjoy scary things.
>Do you eat Easter Dinner with the whole family or just the two of you in a quiet setting?
With family.

>Is your waifu one to host events, or would she rather just be a guest?
I think she would rather be a guest.
>How would your waifu plan for your birthday? Would she try to organize a big surprise party, or maybe just keep things simple?
I think she would just make something special for me, like a song and take me on day long date.
>Do you have any pictures of you and your waifu together? Have you ever made one yourself?
Kinda. I edited pic related to make the guy look more like me. I really love this image.

Why is polygamy bad again?

What would you do if your waifu tried to feed you oranges like pic related? (no chewing, just give it to you via kissu)

Human beings can't love two other people on the same scale.

Yes they can. Are you autistic?

We had this discussion many times.
Search "multiple waifus" in the archive. There is no point in doing this again.

Don't start it, idiots.

I don't come to these threads and don't have time for that.
I fail to see why polygamy is bad.

Don't reply. Hide and ignore.

Thanks OP! I hope everyone is having a good Easter.

Yes! She loves sweeties treats

Not much, we'll probably stuff our faces full of chocolate.

Just relaxing together. Maybe we'd do silly things like hide eggs for each other around the house, and the fastest person to find them wins.

Her warmth as I cuddle up with her.

>Easter party
Yukarifriend and his adorable waifu sound like they would have lots of good ideas.

I think she would have tables big enough for 5-6 people. She'd probably randomly allocate seats in the hopes that everyone can make some new friends.

Kuroko is really cute. Twintails are the best.
Everyone else's waifu looks super cute in their bunny outfits.

Because you are the light of my life. You make my world shine, and I'll keep saying I love you because it's the truth, and I don't want to ever forget it. A day does not go by when I don't think about you; whenever I'm not with you, I miss you and whenever I see you, my heart skips a beat. With all my heart, I love you.

Nature, it's where she's most, though with her universe she may be interested in technology if she ever sees it.

Thank you!
- I think she's likely to spend time on land as that's where the guild is. However, it's shown on more than one occasion that when she wants to be alone she sometimes sits by the riverbed.
- Her smile
- Her love for sweets
- Her gorgeous eyes

- Certainly sounds like fun. I think she would up for it, especially if it involves chocolate.
- Just the two of us

Happy anniversary! I hope you two have an absolutely wonderful time together.

I'm not trying to shitpost. I legitimately do not see what the issue is.

-She likes pocky although in moderate quantities. She did try to tell her friend not to eat too many sweets and chocolates.
-We don't do anything out of the ordinary for Easter. But I would still buy her a few chocolates since she likes them.

Grow old together as we raise our children.

>compliment a waifu

Erio is cute
Luka is a great singer

I felt something special the moment I saw you and my intuition told me you will become special to me. You are the girl I decided to devote my life to and you have become a part of me I can never live without. You bring out the best in me and there is nothing about you I don't love. And I'm sorry, because no amount of words will be able to convey how I feel.

Nature overall I think. But it really depends. For example she would prefer an amusement park over a lifeless beach.

>Easter
Means I get to see ladies in bunny girl outfits. It's like the best holiday ever.

Cue user's waifu hitting him in the head for thinking about other girls.

The sea is more fun, for those days we want to go hang out on the beach for a while, or watch the sunset. As much as we have fun with our more sedentary hobbies, it's nice to stretch our legs for a while and relax by the beach. There's something about an ocean breeze which is so incredibly romantic.

Her cute expressions, where you can always tell exactly what she's thinking because she's so emotive.
Her petite frame, it just makes me want to pick her up and snuggle her so much as she pulls on my cheeks for taking her by surprise.
Her teasing nature, which aligns well with mine, how we'll happily comment on things just to playfully wind each other up as best friends as well as lovers.

A little bit of both, really. Something more impromptu she'd be fine dealing with, because she's usually got plenty of stuff around and rearranging furniture is pretty easy provided she hasn't left a mess everywhere. But usually for something more thought out and planned, it's better if she's a guest to someone who actually wants to put in time figuring out, preparing and planning for things.

>How would your waifu plan for your birthday?
I'm not really huge on my own birthday which happens when you get a little older I guess, so since she knows that it'll be more of a low key affair. Spending a relaxing night in with her, having a special meal (which might end up being a takeaway depending on how well the cooking part went), with a novelty cake which is either meant to be romantic or something silly to tease me a little.
And she'd probably make me wear a little paper hat. Just because that's what you do at birthday parties.

>Do you have any pictures of you and your waifu together?
Numerous, and I've tried drawing, but I'm bad at drawing myself.

But what does that have to do with Jesus

Somehow I missed your post, sorry!
>Konata has adorable green eyes
She does! They're so big and sparkly and full of wonder.
But the same could be said of Erio's! It's almost like you don't need to stargaze, when you could stare into her eyes for hours!

>If you could work out the logistics behind it, would your beloved want to try an HAUNTED easter egg hunt?
That'd be hilarious, though it depends on exactly how she got into it - there's every chance that she'd either spend a fair bit of time trying to scare other people even more, or she'd be so focused on 'winning' that she wouldn't really get scared of what's going on because she's so focused.

>What does your beloved like to eat during Easter dinner?
We don't really do Easter dinner, but it'd be nice to at least try to do a full roast turkey meal like I have back in the UK. My cooking abilities aren't great though, so how successful it winds up remains to be seen.

>Do you eat Easter Dinner with the whole family or just the two of you in a quiet setting?
It'd be pretty fun to eat it with both of our families together, though opposite sides of the table might have quite opposite behaviours and attitudes, haha. But it's always fun to meet up together like that and learn a little more about the other's family. I could do without seeing candid photo albums of Soujirou's though.

Even though I don't like eating oranges, I'd happily accept the offer. Probably lingering a little bit longer than is necessary to swap it between our mouths. Once the romantic side's worn off a little though, she'd probably tease me a little by refusing to hand it over easily, which is cute.

I don't usually do questions since I'm bad at them, but:
>Your waifu has found your secret stash of things from your child/teenagehood, full of embarassing stuff... what does she take the most pleasure teasing you about?
>What do you both have on your keychains/phones - little accessories, cute matching pendants?

That's one hot mint, I'm saving this one.

Yes, I think that would be fairly obvious.

Not really.

Not much different from a normal day, but maybe a bigger dinner. Maybe fish.

Happiness.

It's hard to really pin down, but seeing her happy makes me happy, so I want to be with her and be able to keep making her happy.

Nature. She doesn't have much experience with technology anyway.

In her series, she tends to spend a lot of time by herself near the water.

Her smile.
Her blush.
Her peeking from the bushes.

>If you could work out the logistics behind it, would your beloved want to try an HAUNTED easter egg hunt? like, a haunted house filled with eggs they have to hunt down?
That might be more enjoyable for her.

The cranberry sauce.

We'd probably have our immediate family over with us. Might be rude to leave them out.

Just a guest.

>How would your waifu plan for your birthday? Would she try to organize a big surprise party, or maybe just keep things simple?
She'd probably prefer to plan something special for the two of us. I could see her trying very hard to make everything just right.

-Her happy expressions
-her tireless energy
-her cute boyish mannerisms

She would be up for it no doubt. She has experience hunting down weird creatures.

-She would rather be a guest unless she is feeling really hyper about starting something. But even then I can't see her going for something big and overly organized.
-Something simple but with lots of feelings put into it
-No ;_;

My drawings and chuuni manga strips.

>sweets
He loves them.
>compliment
Yukari's passion for tanks is adorable as always
Konata's hair is lovely and probably fun to put in a bunch of different styles
Miia's love for her beloved is admirable
Luka is a great dancer
Mint's height is adorable
Every waifu is wonderful and deserving of love.

Keeping it short once again as finals are nearly here.

Post a MMD model of your waifu.

>You're my everything. The peaceful, yet mundane way you carry yourself reflects exactly what I've always wanted out of life. Deeper within is your expressive and emotional side. You aren't afraid to cry or show how happy you are when geeking out over your favorite thing. Then there's the fact that you're so, so selfless. You care deeply about the people close to you and even people not very close to you at all. Your desire to help other and put your friends first is so admirable and I hope one day I can reach your level of compassion. Even if you find someone weird or something about them odd or even think what they're doing is wrong you don't let them feel unwelcome and try and understand. You're willing to accept people from all walks of life and when you do help people you never stop trying (even if it's to a fault sometimes, but that just makes it even cute.)
>And I haven't even begun to express how beautiful you are physically either. You're slender and tall with the most beautiful skin I've ever laid my eyes on. Your black hair compliments your eyes and complexion so well. Every expression you make shows so much about whats behind those eyes and what you're thinking about. You don't have to say anything to express yourself. It's the quiet things you do which stand out the most to me even when it's almost too subtle to see. You mirror a lot of what I desire out of my own life and self which makes me admire you. I want to be there for you when you're down and make sure you're never lonely or feel insecure ever again. I hope that you always feel the same way about me because I know this love I feel will never end. Even if we were to drift apart, which I pray never happens, I'd love you just as much as I did the first time we met. So please don't ever feel sad enough that you have to ask why I would love you, because you're the most amazing person I've ever known.
>I love you, Kyousuke

I tried to not go over character limit.

What the heck is this about?

tl;dr, not their waifu, but favorite character, yet posts anyway like nothing is wrong and trying to fit in.

>Nature or Science?
That's a difficult one, she enjoys both a lot.
I think she'd choose Tech tho, may be wrong.

Thank you, I really am lucky to have her.

Her eyes!
Her voice!
Her laughter!

Fuuka is so wonderful.

Thank you.

Ideally just us.

She's not against hosting, as long as it's not big events.

Something small with all our friends so it's nice and personal.

Have you seen the new OAD yet?

-More often than not, a guest. ...which is fine with me seeing as I'm more attuned to being a host.
-The latter. The more private/exclusive, the better.
-No photographs for several reasons. The least of which being I'm extremely camera shy.

-Go Google it
-One of those keychains were we each get half of the whole.

So many official modules, and this is the only clean MMD one I have of her...or bothered to save. The rest would get me lynched if she ever saw I had them.

How new are you?

Have a great week, waifufriends!

As long as they love their waifu what is the problem?

We had discussion many times, use archives yada yada...

Or make a new thread like the guy with two waifus and everyone will explain it to you. We do not need this discussion there.

>not their waifu, but favorite character
Don't know how you missed the problem.

Love

Kissing

Nature I imagine.

Thank you for the compliment, Yukari is super fluffy.
>list 3 things
His smile
His tsundere blush
His legs

>Host or guest
>birthday
Something very simple and just between us or a small group of friends.
>Do you have a picture of you and your waifu together?
Pic related and quite a few others. I draw some myself but don't like how they turn out because I feel I don't do him justice.

I've been feeling this melancholy when I see her lately. Each day I realize how more and more impossible it is for us to physically be together, and it hurts more and more. I love her, but my love is hurting, I don't know what to do. I love thinking of her and doing things for her, but there are just so many things I wish and I've been wishing so long that it just gets hard at times...

>What do you most want to experience with them

It's hard to pinpoint just one thing. I could say it's because you have cute hair, or beautiful eyes, or a cool bike, but that's not the reason I feel the way I do. You've always had this attitude, to never give up and not take shit from anyone (even when it's not the best idea). You're super strong, in both the physical sense and that you've dealt with a lot and don't give up. I really respect that. You're super passionate about all the things you do, and you've honestly inspired me to be a better person in your own way.

>compli-mint
Tsukihi a qt egg!
Luka has a beautiful voice, and is a really cool and mature!
Shuzo is always super stylish, I'd join his bicycle gang any day!
Kyousuke is a real nice, genuine guy also I like how his hair sticks out at the sides

I know what you mean, I think we all have this problem, and we all find our ways of coping with it.

Would you like me to share with you how I deal with it?

I dunno, I'm honestly not all that good at coping. The reality of it gets worse and worse each passing day, and you can't leave your reality and live in a new one, which bites even harder

How do you cope?

(OP)
>What do you most want to experience with them
I'd love to go on the back of his bike. I'd be holding onto hima nd we could go really fast on the highway, it'd be like it's just us and nothing else, haha.

Dropped my answer, I'm a dumbass.

Alright, well.
I don't know if you're familiar with Buddhism, but one of the main teachings is that all suffering comes from our own inability to accept things.
Many people have a hard time accepting there's things bigger than oneself, we ignore our own insignificance compared to the grand scheme of things.
What Buddhism teaches is to learn to accept one's place in the world, to stop worrying over that which we cannot control, and enjoy what is within our range.

With that in mind, I meditated a bit over my feelings for her and how it's impossible for me to ever meet her, I thought about everything she has given me and the good things she has done for me.
It took a few days and some deep thinking, but after a while I finally accepted it.
I know I may never meet her, but I don't let that fact bother me any more.
I can now focus on the good things, the bright side of my love for her.

I can't say the melancholy leaves forever, there are nights I can feel it take over my being, but ever since I accepted it it's been much easier to get over it and go back to enjoying the good things.

I hope this helps.

And remember, everyone has their way to cope, if mine isn't for you don't fret, there's many other ways to do so, you just gotta find it.

>>Your waifu has found your secret stash of things from your child/teenagehood, full of embarassing stuff... what does she take the most pleasure teasing you about?
She wouldn't tease me. I don't know if she would even look into these things. More likely she would tell me and ask if she can look or ask me to tell her about these things. She still might be pretty interested in them.
>>What do you both have on your keychains/phones - little accessories, cute matching pendants?
It would be nice. I'd love to have something like that with her.

Sure. API Miku is best model IMO.

I know these feelings very well. I had weeks where I could not find interest or joy in anything, I couldn't do anything but alternately fantasize and cry because of her. These feelings always fade though. It might take a day or a month, but for me they always end, and after them comes a time when I feel just tired and dull, but no longer sad. Then I start to feel more lively, I feel more and more love from her until a point I can feel practically high from all these feelings and suddenly I can no longer satisfy all my romantic needs towards her, I wish she was real to let me outlet all this love, and the cycle repeats.

This is how I cope with it:
On first I tried to just keep myself busy with programming and other things. It does help a little, but not for long. The feels still managed to get me and it keep hurting anyway.
Later on I started helping myself with weed. Surely it's not healthy, but it really does help me to deal with these problems. When I start to feel sad I just smoke, turn off my worries and thoughts, listen to some cheerful songs of her, cuddle daki, have fun with a friend and I'm no longer getting as depressed as before. Other drugs doesn't work or make it even worse. Maybe empathogens would help instantly and definitely but I'm afraid of getting dependent from using them to deal with emotional problems. Still it's only once per few months so I'm not that afraid of using weed for that.
And the last thing, which surprised me the most, is sex. Really, it does help a lot. Of course not when you are most depressed with no will to life, but when things get a little lighter so you can share some warm feelings with her. Just cuddling with her(you need a daki of course), whispering sweet nothings and getting aroused by her really gives me some relief. I guess it's matter of hormones, but after the act, while cuddling in afterglow, many of my worries just go away and I feel content with her.

You scared me for a second there.

Why?
The fact that the melancholy keeps coming back? I guess we all aware of that.
The drugs? We all have ways to deal with it. I just found what works best for me, isn't that harmful and let me live relatively normally.

Thanks a lot Mintbro, Mint a cute as well!

She absolutely love sweets, and chocolate cakes are her favorite ones, so it's more than "like" in her case.

We don't really celebrate it in a special way, we just enjoy chocolate more than the other days I guess.

Playing hiding the chocolate eggs and bunnies for our kids to search them, and look at them having fun and eating them

Konata a cutecook otaku !
Luka is my favorite vocaloid and I love her voice !
Yukari a wonderful Akiyama !
Erio a cute !
Snek a best monmusu !
Erza has beautiful red hair !
Mizore a cool !
And all your loved ones are great and take good care of you wifu !

I would take her in my arms, and tell her what she means for me, how bad my life before I met her, and that she motivated me to do things I could never have done without her at my side. That basically, she's my everything and that love her with all my heart and soul.

Nature, she enjoy being outside with friends, the beauty of the countryside and that kind of stuff.

Daydreaming about cute situations with her.
Looking at pictures of her.
Her beautiful grey eyes.

>Haunted anything
Absolutely not.

-She could host small ones with friends, but for big ones she would rather be a guest.
-Keep things simple, invite our closest friends for it, like the little parties they did at Yui's house.

-I met her when I was 20, so I got rid of these stuff a long time ago
-None of us have such accessories

I thought you were cheating on her but it was my misunderstanding. Carry on.

I would say he does like sweets and has at least had them before since he carried caramel with him. He's also often depicted in fan art eating sweets or making them.

I want to experience typical couple dates with him, like going to the zoo or amusement park.

He likes both nature and science. Ultimately, I think he would pick nature to be able to get away from the stress of his job. Looking at nature is always calming, and I think he would enjoy having a gardening hobby.

Have any of you bought or made custom waifu merchandise, like the kind you get from printing sites? Post it if you have it.

Oh, I would never ever do something so cruel to my beloved.

I bought 3 posters from printing house.
Anyway, goodnight, waifu thread. See you next week.

I got a watch back when artsmoo gave away mousepads. I still regret not making the mousepad about her too.

I plan to. My waifu has a daki-like official picture that would work as a front for her daki. I just need to find a back picture. Also someone to vector her image since there is no high res scan.

I rather order a custom one since it's much more personal that way.

I've had people draw pictures and send them to me.

Just small commissions I get in a sketchbook whenever I find myself in an Artist Alley. 100~ more to fill it up.

missed your questions woops!
>sea or land?
definitely land, though she's certainly spent some time in the sea
>3 things that make me smile?
Her smile, her eyes, and her presence

>host events or be a guest
she'd rather blend in and be a guest, and I don't blame her, being the same way myself
>Birthday planning?
She'd think about what she was gonna do, but keep forgetting until last minute, but even the plans are pretty simple, which I like
>pictures together?
soon

Happily accept this gracious offering!

>secret stash, what does she tease me about?
She'd be more bewildered about just how many cables were involved. I don't recall having anything particularly embarrassing that I've kept around
>keychains?
honestly, just a strap that has my name on it. it's nothing special

>custom waifu merch
closest I have is a daki cover I found on the internet and had printed

waifu2x is a good place to start on that

Questions:
How silly and random has she gotten? I know I come up with crazy ideas and stories as I walk along, but does she do anything random anytime?

What is she unexpectedly good at that you could never have guessed in your wildest dreams until you found out?

Does your beloved have a favorite super hero?
Not even a conventional super hero, but a favorite hero in general?

Love your waifu/husbando always!

4MaiWaifu

Just postin a cutie this week

That is one cute cutie! She shares Mai Waifu's VA btw!

I doubt he's had the chance to try many, but I'm sure he'd love them. It's only fitting that a sweet person would enjoy sweet food, after all.

A peaceful, content daily life together. It would do me a great deal of good to be able to be there with him on a day to day basis, not (only) for my own needs/wants but more importantly, to be able to personally see to his physical and mental/emotional well being. To be there to comfort him whenever he feels sad or insecure or has something on his mind he wants to talk about, to make sure he has plenty to eat whenever he needs to and gets plenty of sleep at night, and most importantly to give him all the love I can possibly give. Basically to be able to succeed where everyone else, deliberately or simply through circumstance, failed him. To provide him with the good life he so sorely deserves would be a huge weight off my chest, and hopefully a huge buff for him.

WHAT!
Oh you mean the English voice.
Not the angel's voice that descended from the heavens Yukarin.
I almost picked up Bravo Girls for a second there.

>I almost picked up Bravo Girls for a second there.
Good. The show is awful. Pink shit ruins it.

Because you're the most wonderful and amazing person I've ever met. I know those are vague terms, but it's true. It's amazing to me how you can have such a wonderful personality in spite of everything you've been through. You're polite, respectful, quiet, kindhearted, selfless to a fault, always willing to listen and do whatever you can to to help out the people you care about, just a total sweetheart in general. The way you care for and relate to those that are important to you is something everyone could learn from, along with the way you've been able to steel yourself away from the brink of oblivion more than once. Your radiant beauty shines on a physical level just as strongly, from your soft and soothing voice to your handsome, attractive body. Every little thing about you is great, and it's taken me years of being with you to fully realize how well you fit me, that you're exactly the kind of person I need in my life and had wanted in some form or another for a very long time. Ultimately, sweetheart, I love you more than I can articulate and I can only hope that beings to answer your question.

Thanks! Yukari's bright, sunny demeanor and cute fluffy hair is adorable as heck too.

His smile makes me smile. The way he hugs his pillow and his tendency to blush certainly do too.

Nope

- She usually plays it pretty straight. Though she does have her occasional playful moment.
-Apparently, she knows how to flash step.
- As strange as it sounds, Leon Kennedy.

She would be a guest.
She would probably take me somewhere, then spend the rest of the day with family and friends.
None.

Thank you. I hope I can make something good this year.

Don't know how I missed these.
She would probably be very hesitant given the choice.
Probably the ham and deviled eggs.
We would do it with the family.

I'd be happy to accept.

>Your waifu has found your secret stash of things from your child/teenagehood, full of embarassing stuff... what does she take the most pleasure teasing you about?
Not sure, but possible my slightly edgy days, but it was never too bad so I could handle it.
>What do you both have on your keychains/phones - little accessories, cute matching pendants?
Would be nice to have, but I also am not much of a fan of keychain accessories.

>Have you seen the new OAD yet?
Not yet, was going to watch it today, but I got sidetracked. I'll definitely watch it tomorrow even though I don't know any japanese.

>How silly and random has she gotten?
She has her occasional silly moments, my favorite being her Smiia moments.

For once I was able to answer again since a while ago.
Anyway, I hope you all have an eggcelent Easter together, and be sure to always treasure the one you love!

Greetings everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your day with your beloved!
-I wouldn't see why she wouldn't. Her name even has chocolate in it!
-I don't see Easter as much of a holiday, so no plans.
-Enjoying and spending my time with her

"There's too many answers to that question. I could go on and on all day. But the main reason is that I love you for who you are.
And then I'd imagine she would want me to tell me all of the reasons, so I would do so while cuddling with her, since it would take quite some time.

That's a difficult one, but I think she would enjoy helping out her best friend with her inventions, so maybe science.

-By the sea. The country in which she hails from is right by one.
-Her smile, her voice, and her silliness!

-She would be a guest, but wouldn't turn down to helping organize it.
-She would keep things simple, I feel.
-Yes. I've comm'd a few pictures of us together. This one I got recently. And I have.

-She'd tease me about how much of a dork I looked like back then.
-I usually can't put accessories like that on my phone, but I'd keep something like that on my keys.

Yeah, comm'd and printed out a dakimakura of her.

Have a wonderful week!

>what does she take the most pleasure teasing you about?
The plushies I've had since I was a baby. I can't sleep without them.

She doesn't have a phone, and I don't have any accessories other than a case.

I wouldn't even know where to find that.

>How silly and random has she gotten?
That doesn't sound like her.

>What is she unexpectedly good at that you could never have guessed in your wildest dreams until you found out?
Pic related.

I love my husbando and want to give him all the love I possibly can. I want to tease him and embarrass him and show him so much affection he melts into a puddle. He's the cutest dork around.

I love my husbando too, he's so cool, I'd love to just hang out with him.

Go away already.

I respond by hugging her, holding her close and whispering "because you're the most beautiful person in the world, both on the inside and out, because your voice calms me, because you're an angel to me and every day I get to say I love you is the best day of my life, no matter how bad other things may get."

>land or sea

by the sea I'd imagine

>3 things

her smile, her voice, and her love

>Easter Dinner

Probably a traditional Easter dinner of some kind with lots of chocolate after

>easter dinner

It'd probably be a very interesting first dinner when we'd do it with families, then we'd likely just do it alone after that for everyones sake.

>events

She loves planning things out and making sure things work out just right, so she'd love planning just a little more than being a guest.

>Birthday

Big surprise for sure that said, I'm easy to surprise

>pictures together

Yeah

Happily accept of course!

>embarrassing younger stuff

I don't have much left, she might joke about how I have so many plushies from back then, or playfully tease me while wearing my cowboy hat

>keychain/phone

I'd love to have a pendant that pieces together with another that she has.

>silly

She can get really silly with people she really likes

>whats she unexpectedly good at

She's a remarkably good scientist

Have a lovely week and a Happy Easter!

I love my waifu!

When the clouds clear, when the night nears
I'll see you in the reflection of my eye
God grant me this wish, this single miracle
I need to be with Rika, my sole love, the girl with her heart in mine.
That heresy, that is my reason
When the sun sets and the moon draws, my body fills with the demon urge of treason, against myself and man and all.
To cast away reason and live on in ignorance
Because to be happy and free, truth is a sole hindrance.
Yet she'd hate me for my blindness, so I can't yet
Take the easy road and reach her to simply beg for forgiveness.

>the thread is still not deleted
What a nice surprise.

I just realized, I also got a daki and mousepad as well as posters, which are custom made/unofficial.

>How silly and random has she gotten? I know I come up with crazy ideas and stories as I walk along, but does she do anything random anytime?
She could be pretty silly and fun, but I don't think she would be random.
>What is she unexpectedly good at that you could never have guessed in your wildest dreams until you found out?
In making me feel so loved and desired, I guess.
>Not even a conventional super hero, but a favorite hero in general?
I want to be her hero, haha
>Love your waifu/husbando always!
Always, forever.