BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS

These are your pits tonight

>top of his class in taijutsu
>top of his class in ninjutsu
>top of his class overall
>can't graduate because he's not booksmart

This is actual horseshit. They literally never said anything about a ninja being booksmart to be a fucking ninja. Naruto himself was borderline retarded for most of the first half. And the Chuunin Exam in the first part was specifically about if you weren't smart enough to answer questions then you should just cheat and steal information like an actual ninja would.

Changing times and all that bullshit, this still makes no fucking sense. Shinobi are becoming a bunch of limp-wristed faggots under Naruto's rule and he's enforcing all these bullshit policies when he himself skated through his entire life with almost no effort because he's literally ninja Jesus. No wonder there's people like Iwabe and Kawaki.

Class rep is cute!!!! C U T E ! ! ! !

>we were in war 10 years ago

w-what? Are the characters like 7 years old? Boruto wasnt born for a good number of years until after the war.

Yes they are about 7 or 8 here but the anime staff changed their designs to look older. It doesn't matter though because there will be a time skip in a few episodes (hopefully after they tell Sarada's story) and everyone will be movie age.

>if you weren't smart enough to answer questions then you should just cheat and steal information like an actual ninja would
And he can't do that.

Common Core

Bort and pals were born at the earliest about 3.5 - 4 years after the war.

> war ends on Nardo's 17th BD in October
> The Last happens in the winter two years later (= both he and Hinata unarguably over 18 and probably 19, thanks Kishi)
> all the wedding shit happens in what appears to be the next Spring/Summer
> half of the couples don't appear to be quite established yet at the time of the wedding, but their kids all look to be within about a year's age of each other

It's not stated how old kids are who enter the academy at this point, but either they're closer to 10 years old (and Iwabee was being very rough with his time estimate) or the kids were just drawn older so that there wasn't an additional model change between the beginning and the timeframe of the Bort movie/manga.

Fucking ninja common core making our kids stupid

Class Prez is a fucking cutie.

Her design is horribly generic.
Bad hair colour
>no main character has this exact tone so its good right?
Tho salads clothes are just weird, its just sailor uniform except not really.

Maybe she is a transfer student from coastal region?

All the little ninja cunny want to fuck Naruto.

Who are her parents?

Crab is in the wrong anime

If you're doing sailor themed outfit you better go all the way.

How are they going to do an adaptation when there are only 11 chapters out? Everything is basically filler/original?

This episode was a bit weaker than the first one. Boruto vs Iwabe was kinda shit honestly. I mean, just taijutsu with no actual strategy.

It has to be original all the way, a monthly manga can't keep up the pace.

That's good. They are not real ninja.

I mean yeah, but their character designs makes them look older than they are.

The headwriter of the anime is also the author of the anime if I am correct.
The manga and movie kinda skipped out on introducing the characters and their relationship and the anime is doing just that right now.

Refreshing to see just hand to hand instead of them throwing tactical nukes at each other.

correct translation is "ABOUT 10 years ago" which means more than 10 years less than 20 years before.

I would actually give a shit about this series if Kiba 's Kid was introduced.

Why is Sai's son so fucking autistic? I get that his dad wasn't amazing with people, but this blonde kid is on a whole new level. Given his upbringing Sai was fairly justified..

>Kiba
literally who

Agreed, would be much better to have Kiba's kid than that faggot copy of Rock Lee

when will they just form the mitsuki, burrito and salad team already, I don't care about these random shitters

I am not sure Sai was most definitely a KY and had no idea that when he told someone she is ugly she gets pissed.
Inojin has no filter like his dad, but he just straight up doesn't give a fuck if someone doesn't like what he is saying.

Who are Sakura's parents?
My guess would be the Anbu girl.

Sai had to learn about people's emotions from books. Inojin is just blunt and outspoken. "What? All I said is what everyone was thinking anyways."

Why did Konohamaru became so hot all of sudden?

Nobody known

She took the father's surname, then

Where the fuck is Mitsuki anyways?

COATTAILS

He learned the mannerisms from his dad and the sass from his mom it looks like.

Still growing in that petri dish.

Yeah, but Sai was basically trained from birth to be autistic by the biggest prick in the hidden village, all so that he might be a more effective sleeper agent in the future and not give a fuck about having to kill people he's grown close to.

What's this blonde retards excuse?

His cuntishness probably comes from his mom

>Who are Sakura's parents?
Some non-ninja normies, they only appeared in the anime, but they are designed by Kishi himself.

I want to fuck that salad

Who's your favourite Boruto character so far? This includes the manga, movie, and the anime

Mine's salad

He just got it from his mom I gues she can also be kind of a bitch at times.
Also he got raised by said autist so he must have atleast picked it up from him when he was little.

hope they do something with lil sunflower

>the Uchiha genes were mixed with some noname family
Still sad that Karin wasn't Sarada's mother. That Uzumaki+Uchiha mixture would have been the best.

He actually said he wanted to add them to the manga for a long time but he never found the right chance.

I want Kiba to have twins. One girl and One boy.

The Boy loves Dogs and is gay while the Girl loves cats and is attracted to Shika's kid.

SOON
O
O
N

>>the Uchiha genes were mixed with some noname family
Well it honestly isn't a bad thing, the inbreeding didn't do them any good, maybe marrying outside of the family might make them slightly less retarded.

Wasn't Kiba only dating the cat grandaughter around the time of chapter 700?

write your own fanfic about it

yes.

Momoshiki.

that was his whole point this episode

I get the feeling that he was held back because he was an asshole and the grades were just a cover.

My darling Shin children. I'm glad Naruto gave them a happy ending instead of letting Sasuke cut through them all.

2 types of bullshit eye magic,
Fuckhueg chakra,
Chakra chains from anus,
Bite to heal all wounds.

THE LIST GOES ON

Mine's best girl

boruto and his side bitch
mitsuki followed by Boruto and Salad

I really dislike school SoL shit, but I liked the Bort vs Left Behind Kid battle, a nice ninja battle instead of the DBZ beamspam/mecha battles of Shippuden.

Also I'm starting to hate Denki.

He didn't seem that bad. Maybe for not coming to class, but he wasn't such a big asshole. Hell I was on his side over Bolt's.

How do we know that SP is going to cut out the retarded cop-out scene when they adapt the Gaiden?

Naruto filler character design sure is something.

well shit, lock me up because Sarada is too fucking hot to be 7 or 14.

Wasn't confirmed.
They may be lovers but they could've been together years before. They met and already liked each other before Boruto was born.

Plenty of ways to give him kids. We don't know what he's been up for the past 12 years anyway.

Hell, it doesn't have to be cat girl. let the Mother be some random bimbos Kiba had a one-nighter with or something. Idc, just give me Daddy Kiba with kids.

Make sure to recycle the other thread unless it gets deleted.

He can be a pet parent that gives one of Akamaru's puppies to one of the main cast members.

Kill yourself meme cancer.

Hey user, if you performed really well in P.E. but flunked every other class, you'd be held back as well.

They were actually designed by Kishi himself, so this is how pinkshits parents canonically look like.

Naruto is ninja Obama.

I guess so. They looked younger in chapter 700 but Kishi's never been consistent with the appearance of children anyway.

Nah, fuck that.

Thanks Naruto.

Well yeah, the animation was top-notch and this was outsourced to another studio so it'd be difficult to completely
>just taijutsu
Exactly.
>with no actual strategy
From Iwabe. Boruto had to use his head and clone feint to land a hit on Iwabe. I can't even remember the last time we saw a Kawarimi used in battle. Iwabe even used a disguise paper.

>From Iwabe. Boruto had to use his head and clone feint to land a hit on Iwabe. I can't even remember the last time we saw a Kawarimi used in battle. Iwabe even used a disguise paper.
Yeah, Boruto made Iwabe belive that the real one was in the back

Which Momoshiki do you prefer Sup Forums? Movie or Manga?

Manga by far. Movie looks like a filler villain. Like Kidomaru on roids.

Manga, but that is the only design in the manga that is better.

He definitely takes after Sasuke alright.

Konohamaru by far.

>We Aizen now.

I personally thought he seemed more like a more innocent version of part 1 Neji.

na Sasuke is not a asshat

The only thing I like about the movie is the black sclera foreshadowing Bort's own freaky eyeball.

Not Iwabe, Boruto. Because he's already in the process of forming his own harem.

Who's ninja Trump then?

obviously

Remember this team that appeared in the movie? These 3 along with Metal's teammates were completely forgotten.

Danzo. Or was he more of a Ronald Regan?

Well, they are from the Cloud so we'll probably see nothing of them until the Chunin Exams again.

I want brown fatty to smother Sarada with her ass

>Tfw you'll never have your own cute Shin to care for

And Purple girl needs to watch so she can realize she'll never have any of that ass.

See, there were so many signs of Naruto being with Sakura so Sasuke and Karin could get together for obvious plot conclusion of both clans making up their differences and mixing together, but no, instead get a last minute cop out. My only gripe about the coupling in the end is that it pretty much had plot inconsistency.

>See, there were so many signs of Naruto being with Sakura
It's been more than 2 years user, let it go.

I dont care for the shipping. I know why Im upset about it personally. Cause of the plot holes and story being strung out due to likely publisher pressure.

ChouChou

It seems like this show will at least get 50 episodes, maybe even more.

they have a school arc, then graduation, then the chunin exams/movie retelling, then the events that the manga are covering, etc.

Has death flags come up for this guy yet? I'm feeling he gets done in on some mission and he and Boruto have a power of friendship shit go down.