The absolute state of modern-day parenting in America

The absolute state of modern-day parenting in America.

he has a point u know

So why are many kids such vile little cunts now?

What point is that, to remind us that faggots arguing against their own strawman should be gassed on the spot?

I had to go out and pick my own switch from a tree when i did something fucking retarded. Made me do less retarded shit without all the fucking soy talks muffs get now.

>soyboys and girls raised without being hit
>believe violence does not educate or discipline
>PUNCH NAZIS IN FACE
>BASH FASH

>trained psychologists
he misspelled jews

These are the same "trained psychologists" who say playing contact sports or going hunting will make your kids violent murderers or some bullshit like that. Know how to spot a jew when you see one OP.

I work in early childcare and I have hit kids daily for 10+ years. If they are pissing me off I'll wait until they are alone then kick them in the back from behind.

I was hit a lot as a kid, I got into a lot of fights, now I dream of destroying my political opponents through bloodshed. so yeah those psychologists have a point.

Probably because they'd rather straight up be hit than forced to dress like the opposite gender when they go to school.

parents raised in the 80s when being a vile little cunt was considered the height of fashion

My parents beat me as a kid.
But when I was older my dad came up with a worse punishment.
Making me write book reports.

Dumb people are violent, there is no way around it. I don't feel like hitting my children, I am always hopeful of talking with them and profoundly changing their mindsets, but if you are dumb then fuck it, whatever you say will sound retarded, you feel much more like hitting them and I feel like punching you for it.

My parents corrected me every time my posture, tone of voice, or even standing too close to someone, not greeting someone properly, saying dfferent phrases you need to or chewing wrong or doing anything considered rude. It happened every time. What decade was this common in?

"Do the opposite of what the Jew says."

>I work in early childcare and I have hit kids daily for 10+ years
abo detected

>kid acting like a total idiot infront of other parents
>slap the fuck out of kid
>never does it again

idc if he becomes violent, i dont want him acting like a fucking retard

There's a fine line between beating your kids too much and they grow up angry and quick to use violence, and not beating them enough so they never learn that their actions have consequences.

But I want my kids to be violent.

I don't want them to be weak sissies.

Violence is decreasing.

What happens if the punishment is inconsistent? Sometimes physical punishment sometimes none?

These are the same (((trained psychologists))) that think body dysphoria should be cured by cutting off your penis and taking estrogen supplements. Kids need discipline. That doesn't mean you should beat them senseless, but an open-handed slap now and again keeps them in line. The kids who were never hit and instead were helicopter parented are now either running wild or complete effete soyboys.

if being a psychologist made you any good at parenting, their kids wouldn't end up seeing a shrink 90% of the time

> Twitter genius
Need they say more?

Well that reaffirms my decision that ece is a waste of time and ece workers are overqualified baristas

Then you confuse the fuck out of them.

Think of it like training a dog. The lesson only sticks if they get punished EVERY time. The actual type of punishment actually doesn't matter as much as long as it is consistent. Which is actually a problem with corporal punishment. Parents think that pain makes the lesson sink in better, but it really doesn't, and so they are inconsistent and end up teaching their kids nothing.

Yeah man, it's OBVIOUSLY because we aren't beating the shit out of them.

Faggot.

These are also the same people that advocate for HRT for their kids. I'd take my childhood of verbal and physical discipline over irrevocable damage done to my physical and mental health.

Violence is the foundation of civilization, so I don't see the problem here.

Better pick a good 'un or you'd get switched twice. Once for misbehaving and once for trying to pick a thin switch.
I sure miss my granny

If not through pain, how else are you supposed to discipline a slightly more intelligent monkey?
You learn not to touch a hot stove after burning your hand once and we don't ban stoves. So why can't we have kids learn to behave by slapping them on the ass?

I don't understand, what am I supposed to think? The image doesn't tell me what I'm supposed to think. I read the two lines and I don't feel a god damn thing. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SUPPOSED TO THINK IT'S STUPID IT'S SHIT

Bet the (((psychologists))) still think circumcision, HRT, and chopping off your wife's son's penis entirely so he can larp as a trap is fine.

Trained ''''''''''psychologists'''''''''': "Hitting your kids can cause them to be violent adults"

Twitter genius: "A priori denial of possible genetic causes is rampant in the social sciences"

Hitting your kids is absolute nigger tier behavior. Treat them with love so they look up to you and respect you, and teach them about the importance of being a civilized human being. Discipline them by expressing your dissapointment and explaining why what they did was wrong. If you give them an order, they ask "why" and you cannot give them a reasonable answer, you are in in the wrong.

You're supposed to approach it from the domesticated soyim angle, where any experience more shocking than stubbing your toe is completely unacceptable and should be removed from existence.

>Disciplinning your kids is the same as beating the shit out of them
Disciplinary action is supposed to cause more fear than pain

This. Stupid people are more violent. Stupid people have stupid kids. Combine the two and figure out what happens.

He’s right.

One of you tell me your daily life as a kid and I’ll tell you how my dad would respond to you.

Lol pls be bait xD

Who gives a shit? You aren't me, I'm not you. Stop pretending different people are interchangeable and should be treated equally.

I would never hit my children, it is the sign of a weak man when he has to resort to the use physical violence to discipline his children.

I understood this reference.

Lmao that’s something you’re guilty of.
>MY DAD HIT ME SO HE’S EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOUR DAD

>i do thing, i don't do other thing
Okay, fine.
>if you do other thing, you are weak and i am strong
Hold on.
You can't just piggyback virtue onto any behavior to make it sound better, cut that shit out.

My dad didn't hit me, nice strawman.

No he doesn't because many kids today are disgusting soy boys who can't handle minor banter against women or people of shit color.

Also (((trained psychologists))): "Opposing communism is insanity. Report to the gulag."

So why do you defending the pieces of trash then? Why are you even in this thread? You know nothing. Utter moron.

HOWBOW DAH?

All soy, all the time.

I get were you're coming from but what kind of parent cant control a CHILD without beating them, words I find have a much more prominent effect on children. I find that to a child the Disappointment of a parent is much more effective in correcting behavior than smacking them one

The absolute state of the field of psychiatry.

I've seen stupid people raised by stupid parents get hit and it made them behave acceptably. You can reason with a smart kid, but you have to hit the stupid ones.

It is a sign of a weak child is they can be disciplined without violence

Weaker still is the parent who cannot inflict small pain with no lasting harm now to avoid large pain that lasts forever later

Or you know... just let the kids and families be like pic related... that sure seems to be working out super well.

Parents are too hung up on being BFFs to their kids rather than being their elders and supreme authority figures in addition to never hitting them. Disciplining your kids is just a simple spank with an empty hand on a clothed ass. It never meant beating your kid unconscious because it ate an extra cookie at lunchtime

Not every family is full of big-brained philosopher-kings. Peasants gonna peasant. Let them do their thing.

>I've seen stupid people raised by stupid parents get hit and it made them behave acceptably.
My oh my.
>This is his claim of expertise. This is what he always looks back on when going berzerk on an anoymous image board.
Don’t ever post again.

How the fuck did we get from
>Me not beating my children but instead using psychological means to discipline them
to
>If you don't beat them then they will turn into tranny faggots who eat cock and force there kids to dress like a girl

At this pace will we even have nuclear families in a few decades?

Is he right though?

>Wow, just wow.
You sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

>listening to "trained" (((psychologists)))

>Let me tell you about your life
This is what you sound like. You know nothing about what you’re talking about. You haven’t experienced it. You’ve never even spoken to a person who has. And most likely never will. Good luck I guess.

Biggest strawman idot argument ever made. There is nothing wrong with disciplining your child in moderation.

school violence is decreasing in most countries
wether that is a good thing or bad thing its yet to be seen

Because of helicopter parents who never teach their children how to be responsible for themselves.

Well it sure turned me violent.

Not because it fucked me up and poor me or whatever...but because it taught me what I could endure before I was responsible enough to handle the knowledge.

My old man was a 6'5 bricklayer with an un-diagnosed blood pressure problem and when he went off the deep end, it was fucking bad, broken bones ect, he'd ragdoll me with one hit, put me through walls ect. No escape or reprieve when he got a head of steam, completely unstoppable.

So I never had any fear of anybody smaller then him, which is most other people on the planet. I had no fear of consequences at all, since I'd randomly get punished worse then anything that any teacher/cop/judge/peer would do, no matter what I did or how well I behaved.

Whenever anybody said anything related to a threat in my direction, I immediately attacked them no matter who they were or where we where.

I'm almost an old man myself now and I still feel the defiance in me.
I've been very careful to not repeat this shit with my own kids. I've never hit them out of anger, only a few times when my need to make them remember something forever overrode my desire for them to trust me and feel safe around me ect.
Like when I caught my daughter fucking around burning stuff in the crawlspace. I put welts on her ass and she never did that bullshit again.

And later I taught her how to build perfect campfires in several conditions.

I think it is a good thing to train your children to be the most violent and to excel at violence.

There's a huge difference between beating your kids and giving them a spank when they're totally out of line. My philosophy is to try reasoning with your children first. But sometimes the only language they'll listen to is a good whack on the butt.

Niggers beat the fuck out of their kids and look how good they turn out

EVERYONE who hits their child deserves death. It's proof they can't function in society. The only language these fucks understand is violence.

When he's in a room of 100 people, he's rarely the smartest. Dude, it must feel awful. When I go to a concert, I still know I'm the smartest guy there because there'd have to be 1,000 people present before anyone with my IQ would be likely to show up. I'd lose my mind if 2/100 people were smarter than me.

Such a shame all that IQ and you still haven't figured out how to stop being such a droll cunt

Well, I believe now and have always believed that bullying is a necessary evil. Since every school has cracked down on just about every form of negative aggression, even dodgeball, kids have been pussified. Parents are afraid to hit their kids and potentially leave a mark, which be giving the teachers something to question. They also don't want their kids to hate them.

So parents are now just trying to be best buddies with their kids rather than putting them where they fucking belong, in their place.

My mom used to beat me all the fucking time and now I'm the most respectful of all of my brothers at 22. My second sibling is a 16 year old psycho who was barely hit because my mother wanted to try to different parenting techniques. And now my third brother who is 9 is a demon because my mother is to old to properly punish him now. That's Where I come in. I just blocked the internet browser on his 3ds yesterday. He hates my guts, but he'll learn.