Ethnostates

Cultural-linguistic european ethnostates when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8m2BYv02Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=2OynrY8JCDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't want to be lumped in with the Germans and the Swedes. Not in 2018. Flanders deserves better than this

>romania thrown in with us and our iberianbros

my fucking sides

i said ethnostates, so the niggers and mudslims get kicked out. No need to offend other white people

why not? who doesn't want more clay?

I don't, if it comes with subhumans on it

you mean the cigans? as far as i know they aren't white so no

Oh I forgot,you now only like those africans that show up at your beaches.Enjoy having a car tire on your neck Luigi.

>romania had moldova
Hahah yes
>somehow soposed to be the same country as the other latins depsite huge land barier
No

denmark together with italy and belgium
ill help you find the rope if you need any help

Fuck off with your globalism.

>fixed

Why would you want to give albanians anything but the bullet?

we have those already apart from bosnia and belgium and not counting rapefugees

>now I'm sudendly hungarian
Please no

That image is fixed when Ireland, Scotland and Wales are fully orange

why not fren. We can be kebab removers together :>
We promise to treat you well this time

For some linguists english should be classified as a romance language. Come with us bongs, we have sunny weather, great food, wine and women..

Yeah, They should grab Cornwall as well while they're at it.

Are you fucking blind?
Italy is in the blue romance group

Celtic confederation including Brittany when?

Please fuck off. You're the nationalist equivalent of the globalists.

Post-Brexit, after we sign a deal that allows Angela Merkel to personally bulldoze london.

Absolutely fine with a Germanic state if

1) this is assuming it is nationalistic and without racial infiltrators / degenerates
2) it is a federation type government with local control

Also updated the map a bit to make more sense

>Italy is in the blue romance group

He meant Süd Tirol, probably
(As if they're Italians)

I am unironically digging this really heavily.
Based Romanbroes giving us a footstep in the Caspian sea
We are just missing an acces to the baltic sea, I see that Estonia is gray, perhaps we could find a way to trick them into larping as legitimate members of the Latin Reich with us ? surely there must be historical plot-holes to Estonian history that we could replace with our own narative

That Celtic ethnostate is retarded. Irish people could easily pick up the language if we had to.

Why not just do it? Learning a completely unnecessary language that nobody else in the world speaks really helped Israel forge a strong national identity.

Ethnocultural-liguistic and religion taken into account to form large unions.

based off of

fuck that

NAÇÃO VALENTE E IMORTAL!

cumps

Fuck off. ""Linguistic"" ethnostates don't mean shit and I don't have more in common with (((Germans))) than I do with those Walloons. Same with other countries.
National states based on a common language rather than common history and practices is a mutt American concept that doesn't belong to Europe, hence why those washed out identitarians aren't popular.

IN FLANDERS FIELDS
WHERE POPPIES GROW
BETWEEN THE CROSSES ROW ON ROW

Back to tribalism and we let the cities remain multicultural.

That way we increment the amounts of people that migrate from the large cities, it's what's happening anyway, we just make it more blatant.

Why the fuck would anyone in Europe want to make some retarded artifical ethnostate when they already have their own nations based off of their own cultural and ethnic backgrounds? This is fucking stupid, kill yourself you gay jew.

Flanders is not Belgium you fucking lego minifigure

The city I live in certainly isn't based off my own cultural or ethnic background lmao

No thanks. We're good

Well thats why you dont live in the city my friend. Take it from a 56% country boy. Life is better in the sticks.

>p*nslavism
No thank you, I don't enjoy sucking russian cocks
Feel free to enjoy it yourself though

Not bad, although
>Ukraine and Belarus
>Catholic

I'm with you on that one. I'm from small-town England, but go uni in one of the biggest multi-culti hellholes in the country. The problem is, small town England is very small - which is why I envy my 56% brothers across the Atlantic with all that beautiful and, most importantly, plentiful land.

You do realise that you have a hell of a lot in common with Germans, right?
You're ethnically the same people as Germans.

Your national state is literally what some Brits and frogs drew on a map. There's no reason why the borders on the Dutch part shouldn't be higher or lower or include all of Limburg or exclude Brabant. It's just what frogs decided.
You do have a lot in common with Wallonians historically and by blood, but unless you put a lot off emphasis on the last 150 years, then you'd at least have to include the rest of the low countries in that definition.

Literally who would be happy with this map?

And they have the opposite, despite their language, there culture is not latin

It's really fucking sad how bad Polish-Russian relations are.

Imho we should finally do something to fix it.
France and UK spent centuries fighting each other and yet they managed to find a common ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=m8m2BYv02Nw

all european countries are already ethnostates. poland for the polish, france for the french, and so on.

the ethnostate "rules" were just never implemented into laws because very tiny immigration was not a problem and common sense worked right until like 30 years ago. we simply need to kick out shitskins that came in the last few decades and we're done, no need to change anything more.

Hey bud you seemed to need help so I fixed it.

The French and English rivalry is something which is romanticised in our shared history. A truly rich history.

But I just cannot identify with it today, which hurts bro. Obviously because we are no longer at war and greater economic and political integration (which is great in one regard: no more brother wars). But the main reason is the total lack of national identity. I'm sure the frogs feels the same, with every 3rd child born today being a shitskin.

Viciously highlighted when our "national football teams" are playing a game. We are the same - living in a Marxist hell, grey consumers with no real differentiation.

we are assuming there are no non europeans in this idealised world

Fuck you brit
Happy now ?

THAT MARK OUR PLACE AND IN THE SKY, THE LARKS STILL BRAVELY SINGING FLY

No we have nothing in common with the kr*uts

Edward III, Elizabeth I, Henry VIII, The Empire.

Charlemagne, Louis XIV, Napoleon.

Norman Conquest, 100 Years War, Napoleonic Wars.

love to hate u bro, have a longbow arrow volley on me.

p.s. fuck Genoese crossbowmen

SCARCE HEARD AMID THE GUNS BELOW.

Portugal is already one, so... yeah, it's great, I'd recomend.

or you could just, you know, leave them as they are

>brussels is not part of Flanders
I like this map

And I will always have a longsword for slicing you
Miss our rivalry, It was great to have a natural ennemy to hate, when the only thing that could prevent a war was the sea

WE ARE THE DEAD. SHORT DAYS AGO
WE LIVED, FELT DAWN, SAW SUNSET GLOW,

I propose a toast to our grandchildren living peacefully in the ethnostate after we are long dead in the wars to come.

Brussels is Flemish clay, it's just predominantly populated by the eternal Walloons and now muzzies.

I'm just saying that lumping us together with the Germans just because our languages have the same ancestors is as bad as, if not much worse than what happened when Belgium was created. At least with the Walloons we shared a common struggle, blood and history until their elite tried to fuck us over.

>Cultural-linguistic european ethnostates when?
EU = niggerstate

I'd feel bad for lonely Greece and Albania

A toast to our grandchildren, to France, to Britain and to Europe

i would rather die than have EU / niggershills in my country
Fuck sweden
Fuck germany and
Fuck brussels

based as fuck

LOVED AND WERE LOVED, AND NOW WE LIE

IN FLANDERS FIELDS.

>not giving greece northern epirus

k.

Speaking of Indo-European language family, are there any documentaries or anything like that on the ancient aryans? Especially groups like the Cimmerians, Scythians, and Tocharians who used to live in central asia and all the way into the western half of china, but were wiped out by mongol/turkic invaders. I find it fascinating that we used to have white "cousins" living that far into asia who are now gone, save for small pockets of people.

the brits want constaninope thats why they invited all of the ragheads, I am so so sorry I let that slip by accident, all of this economic damage and europe being agressive over Russian raw resources that they need is doing something to my mind or something... I hope the damage dousnt equal about 1/3 1/4 of what they did to the Russian Economy and god knows what it did to the infostructure and population growth.

I really hope Turkish secret service doesnt take a moment to stop and think...

Clean slate for the poles south africa Venezuela n korea china india mexico pakistan iran and good luck to Britain this year, You have my Personal attention, I am enthusiastic about You.

Turkey needs to look out for British and Israeli inteligence at its borders....

fixed

>Not giving Greece all of Cyprus
>Not giving Greece all of Turkey
>Not giving Greece the entire world

>I am so so sorry I let that slip by accident,
I've never read an autistic post quite like this before

Sorry Mario, the Frenchist gets it.

Scythians were mostly assimilated by Slavic tribes, and Cimmerians were basically just shitskins akin to something between Kurds and Caucasian peoples. They weren't """white""" according to a modern, and even less according to a Sup Forums definition. Indo-Europeans weren't a single people except for the very beginning, and they certainly didn't reflect the Aryan ideal.

If I live in already an ethno state, like Poland, why the fuck would I join up with the likes of Germany or Sweden? Total fail of an idea. The Slavic countries will just stay separate and band together to help each other out like always.

if you break it down purely according to the origin of words, then yes, but as i understand it, the word order of the language is much more germanic.
youtube.com/watch?v=2OynrY8JCDM
this video goes into it a bit, i'd say that the part at 7:30 makes quite a good case for why a germanic categorisation may be more appropriate. it tends to be that more scientific terms are romance in origin, but day to day language is germanic, which makes sense because for the average englishman living throughout history these fancy romance terms wouldn't have been used, they were limited to the upper classes, who following the norman conquest spoke french.