User who just paypal'd me - thank you. I'm going to post this every day until you reply. You really...

user who just paypal'd me - thank you. I'm going to post this every day until you reply. You really, really made a big difference in my life.

Anongibs

that was amazing of him, shame they deleted the thread.

what was yours for? and how did it help? i put my story in at the end 2 posts before deletion

Hey no problem.
Can I get it back now?

Yeah, it seriously was. My story was true too, lost my aquarium store job and it totally destroyed me. He made me not hate life so much.

What a guy.

Post link to archive?

What if donation user was Trump?

>Sup Forums gibs
I never thought I'd see this day

inspired me, and ill pay it forward even though i didnt get anything.

I've seen it happen a few times. There was one day that some dude gave out $7 bitcoin to everyone that posted in the thread, ages ago.

another time an user was buying steam games for people. but I'm not greedy and gay so I didn't take one.

We ARE talking about the Only president to donate his entire paycheck to the Government...

I just emailed the address they put in the thread, wonder if itll land, was a comfy thread well done OP here and there

happend many times desu

TIL voluntary charity = gibs.

>a Sup Forumsack has a job
I never thought I'd see this day

It was Soros.

He helped me out too user. That user is a saint. Please don’t bully me too much when I start a thread with the tie he bought me.

Are you the op from the last thread?

douvtful

I was gonna comment in the last thread, 'cause Lord knows I could use help. But as I read, I saw others in the thread were way more deserving, and I would've felt like a shit for taking away from somebody else.

But I did want to comment (before the thread was deleted), saying how great the person was who was helping. Sup Forums may get a lotta crap from the world at large, but there are good folks on here.

>not feeling immense shame and refusing welfare/handouts

realized since he paypal'd me I could just email the guy. hur-durrrrr.

So I did that. Maybe he'll see this thread too.

Fuck off him you nigger

no

>my paypal accepts caviar

Seems his email posted on there doesnt deliver, wasnt to be.

what do you mean?

The op posted a different email in the thread, but it's not his real email.

yeah, I come from a poor family that never gave me shit. taking a handout when the universe fucks you over is alright.

how much did you get OP?

asking for help when you can help yourself is the problem. if someone wants to help then there is no problem

>giving peope stuff because you want to
>feeding niggers with your taxes
huh these two are 100% same

Tell us your story user

I’ve had help from an user before, back in the chanology days. Literally saved my life and got me back home. user wouldn’t let me repay and disappeared. This isn’t a hugbox but sometimes we do actually look after each other.

We should crowdfund our own think tanks.

And user if by chance you read this, you know who you are. I’ve never lost track of that email address if you ever needed help....

I've seen user do some great things for fellow anons. I've never been in a bad enough situation to ask for help but if I was about to be homeless or something I wouldn't be above asking if anyone had ideas or resources. If I become more successful I would definitely want to pay it forward and support whites or men that the rest of the world has shit on.

Actually, even if you just wanted to chat drop me a line. I’d really like to know that you’re still out there.

I lost my job at an aquarium store. I've done aquariums my whole life, have never really wanted more than just to work at a big aquarium. I've never been one to lust after large sums of cash, fancy cars, fashionable things, luxurious possessions.... I just want to keep aquariums. It makes me happy.

Well, getting a job at an aquarium store is harder than it seems. They. Never. Hire. I finally got a job at one in August, and it was the happiest day of my life.

2 months into my happiness, my car breaks down, and the manager immediately fires me on my first time being late. Doesn't want to hear me out. Just fires me. I'd never done anything wrong.

Totally destroyed me. The thought of having to go back to call centers, grocery stores, whatever else was hiring. Just fucking sucks. Unemployed now, looking for whatever will hire me.

Told user a shorter version of my story, he sent me enough money to make it through the month. Really restored my faith in humanity a bit.

People that do extraordinarily good things like this tend to disappear forever.

I swear to god angels are real.

How much was it?

enough

>I've done aquariums my whole life, have never really wanted more than just to work at a big aquarium.

That is adorable. I hope things work out for you in the future OP, if it means anything.

Moved to Florida user

Fuck your race mixing garbage.

Thanks, it does. I'm a simple guy, and I want simple things. Keeping fish brings me peace, working on tanks just makes the mundane hatred of the world disappear for a bit. As gay as it sounds.