What's your most politically incorrect belief?

What's your most politically incorrect belief?

That I should tell the truth

holohoax

Hitler made the world a much better place

We should have mandatory birth control, the population of every country should be decreasing, and we should use eugenics/genetic engineering to create strong, beautiful, intelligent, and moral individuals.

I wish they massacred all the prairie niggers when they settled this country.

There are sub-humans and we should exterminate them, not by killing them all, but by sterlization.

Americans are the modern day equivalent of jews in 1930's Europe, and should all be gassed without exceptions.

Just sterilize all convicted felons. Basically the same thing

Miscegenation is a sin

blacks are not people

You'll be raked last.

If someone cannot defend themselves against the odds, then they deserve it for not being strong/prepared enough

Germany needs to be nuked from the face of the Earth, along with Israel/Palestine.

Once these nations have been glassed, Islam/Muslims need to be rounded up and gassed/crucified for their degeneracy throughout history.

whites have a right to a future

I agree to an extent, I feel that should be applied to all races until we're brought into a numbers balance. Some races should be culled to bring their numbers in line with the lesser populated ones, and some should be promoted to breed more until everything evens out at a sustainable level across the globe

Genetic engineering...Are we technologically advanced enough to guarantee against fuckups, mistakes etc.? What if we create a monstrocity by accident? Or do something that has consequences beyond our understanding, like shorten life spans or make the engineered individuals sterile? Aside from this everything is good.

Also eugenics. Please for the love of god eugenics.

That a white ethnostate is the ideal and morally correct state of America and that ANY means needed to achieve it are justified.

Yeah gee imagine how fun it is to be good-looking in a world without ugly people

War isn't evil.

Niggers are exactly as stupid as the average person thought they were in the 1800's, and all the BET and shine in the world won't uplift them.

White people deserve their extinction for relying on that cheap brown labor for so long. Set us back as a people a hundred years.

Niggers, shitskins and jews need to be purged from europe and america.

We need to kill all the jews

You don't have to look to the Book of Mormon to find Christianity forbidding race-mixing, user. The bible does it repeatedly.

Nothing is universally politically incorrect.

Niggers aren't people.
Pic related

A sincere thanks for posting this

Explain.

it's
okay
to be
white

They are animals with some people-like qualities. Sort of like chimpanzees.

1.The holocaust never happened
2.Rothschild banking jews rule the world
3. Hitler did nothing wrong except loose
4. Niggers must go back to Africa
5. Democrats and their voters must be rounded up and put into FEMA Camps and then liquidated.
6. Racewar now

That authoritarianism is not evil by default. Fasism is great and all races can benefit from a Fascist ideology becuase it would help people self improve.

Black people are fine

all people of non european descent should be killed and the area should then be sparsely repopulated by whites

they're not black and they're certainly not people

>What's your most politically incorrect belief?
Young girls are naturally more desirable than older women. It's simple biology. Men who disagree do so simply to comply with societal norms. It's sad, really.
To explain, let me list some of the traits that men typically look for in the perfect girl.

The perfect girl
>is small
>is cute
>is pure
>is impressionable
>is soft
>is naive
>is innocent but has a natural curiosity for lewd things
>smells good (faint milk/crayon/fruit smell)
>will always look up to you
>will listen to you
>will trust you
>is interested in your hobbies
>doesn't care only about money
>likes to watch you play video games
>will let you teach her all kinds of things
>likes to cuddle with you
>has perfect skin without blemishes

As you can see, all of those exclusively apply to younger girls. Also, they tend to have a slightly higher body temperature, which feels great when cuddling.

>moral
>eugenics
what?

These ain't even beliefs, they are facts.

what's immoral about eugenics through birth control?

1. No mass issues or identities matter. All that matters is you and your own family. Also, concepts like "dying for your country" or living "to serve God" are absolutely laughable delusions that serve bureaucrats and tyrants. Your life should be about reproducing, prospering, exercising creativity if you have the ability, and training your children to do the same.
2. Living in an extremely safe, ordered country like Japan or Singapore would isolate you from "white" or "American/European" identity but, for 99% of white people, it would offer a better lifestyle than what you have today and a better future for your children. Better to live as a respected minority than deal with constant anti-white media alongside smug minority posturing vindicated by policy.

I think we should be considering the long-term prospects of our species, and doing everything in our power to prolong our existence well into the billions of years. But that absolutely precludes allowing browns, blacks, and inferior light skinned people to reproduce. I think Africans should be walled off and we should only provide food that leads to sterilization - however that might be done. No Africans, no Indians, no native populations of North America, South America, or Australia. They have to end as subspecies.

Then we need to take a very close look at Asians and figure out which ones might be allowed to persist in the future. I think the answer is that a very small minority of them may have valueable genetic traits that whites do not. However, if the risk is too high in letting them continue, I believe we must do everything in our power to end them. They're our biggest threat, and therefore the biggest threat to the continuation of our species as a whole.

The absolute only way we will ever become a space faring civilization is if we admit that only a tiny portion of our society has dragged the vast majority of humanity along with it. And I'm willing to admit that I may not make the cut. Still, I'd rather see my people continue into eternity than insist on reproducing.

Anyone that propagates the commonly-held leftist mantra that criminals are merely victims of an oppressive capitalist society lashing out, should be executed.

holy shit that webm is awesome.
god bless america.

>black people are fine

Same, I just hate niggers.

> And I'm willing to admit that I may not make the cut. Still, I'd rather see my people continue into eternity than insist on reproducing.

Bless

Birth control should be free and utilized globally to combat the rising population explosion. This ensures that many fewer people are born into poverty and stay impoverished.
Senators and public officials who no longer represent the public who voted for them should have their headquarters occupied and looted.
Current bipartisan politics are outdated and deeply flawed, we should structure our voting system akin to that of western European nations to encourage a fracturing of the established political parties.

By losing or...
I am still giving you a chance user.
Choose your next word wisely.

Fpbp. And coming from a freakin’ LEAF.

I believe the holocaust really happened.

lmao
without Hitler, Stalin would have taken all of Europe

Can I move to Switzerland?

That women should not be able to vote, All of them always vote with their emotions rather than intellectually, and it leads to lame women in politics or left leaning cucks in power pushing their degeneracy.

torture should be made legal to make criminals feel bad before death penalty

I think youre thinking of liberals

Probably kill all whites.

Abortions should be required where either parent tests 110.

A lot of people should be exterminated for the good of mankind and our future.

Cannibalism is fine. Instead of deporting Negroes, we should eat their brains. They would do the same anyways.

that politics is race-based and always has been, and that almost every left-wing idea is designed to destroy the white man and its achievement; Western Civilisation.

that's PC though

Aborigines are at least 20% Homoerectus.

t. American

Trump is trying to provoke Kim Jong Un into nuking Commiefornia to create the beautiful 60% face.

People are undeserving of the rights they have as they will relinquish them for the mere illusion of safety and security.

whoops

We likely have to roll back feminism entirely or they'll be the end of us. I do mean entirely - first wave.

we should genocide all of africa

All niggers must be deported

I wish the holocaust had happened.

then send there all the blacks living elsewhere

>blood factories
THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN.

>that nigger deserved that beating

Hello big brother.

Every single illegal alien should be deported immediately. Yes, even the ones who were brought over at 2 years old by their parents and raised here. Fuck DACA. They can apply to immigrate legally once they're sent back to the country of which they're a citizen. If anything this policy would probably actually help those third world nations since American educated young adults would be returning to help slow the brain drain in those places.

Every race should have their own ethnostate and make it illegal to mix with other races sexually. These ethnostates can peacefully trade with each other.

10 years ago, i would have said "germany was right". 20 years ago, i would have said "the nogs need to go back". today, i think those are both pretty well accepted around these parts, so i dunno... gas the muslims and furries? pretty happy with the way things are going now, honestly. i see a bright future, like several megatons bright.

>moral individuals

According to whom?

Trump is quite smart... for an American.

(He's only a retard adult baby by European standards)

I guess that purple haired bitches with a useless college degree should not be posting about how people run their fucking business.

Last thing I want to see after working a 10 hour fucking shift is some worthless fat piece of shit posting about how terrible small business owners are for giving people jobs.

I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with people who have pale skin

FPBP

I laugh because it hurts.

The scales just shift. Beauty can only exist with the lack thereof.

If you want a real life example, see the regular 1-10, and the Hollywood 1-10 scale of beauty.

he
will
not divide
us

>Not wanting eugenics
>Wanting people to be born with shitty genetics who will ultimately live a life of suffering and potentially spread that suffering to their children

Oh yeah eugenics is totally immoral.

Might is right.

the swift execution of all our jailed "people" will make this country better by 900%

>smells good (faint milk/crayon/fruit smell)
wut?

Told my Dad that I didn't believe that whites and blacks were the same species. And that blacks are closer to animals than any other hominid species.

You're not wrong. If you ever feel like running into The Drunk Geneticist, peruse the archives or find him when he's being lolaholic.

What did he say? My parents seem to subtly agree with statements like that but don't enjoy racism

Abortion is indefensible and needs to be abolishes.

Abortion is great because it's overly utilized by the mentally feeble and slothful.

Gender is a social construct so trans people should get therapy to understand the fakeness of gender instead of going to the butcher.

They aren't the ones being killed so that's a nonfactor.

The Orlando shooting was a gift from god and the 50 faggots deserved to die.

that excessive force was justified man

>muh perfect utopian dream
what a pussy

Y'know genocide or religious massacre puts people farther in their trenches doesn't convince them. I hate Islam but killing a bunch of them would probably just make them believe more.