twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only shrimpdicks own lifted pickups.

>Wyoming gets snow
>most cars don't have 4WD or AWD while it's common for trucks and SUVs
this isn't hard to figure out, unless you're a nigger spic from Cali

>Watching a webcam of Wyoming
I'd rather get aids

>JHole

It's a tourist destination for elite Hollywood types. Not representative of normal America.

Looks like average Michigan suburb to me.

>Not knowing how much it snows in Jackson
>Not knowing that many people have to drive on bad roads around Jackson
>Not understanding the value of 4wd and high clearance in the area

you are dumb.

Huge cars and pickups are a (((meme))). I’m from a place with tons of snow and I started driving on a ‘94 Toyota Tercel with bald tires. You just have to adjust your driving a little bit, it’s like an ice level in a Mario bros games. Sometimes you have to take a run at a hill or or rock back and forth a bit if u get stuck. The wyomingfaggots are massive faggots. Snow tires are a scam.

Stop talking about Wyoming.

they get a lot of snow and mud there. Nothing wrong with having a truck. Now driving that fucking thing in LA is for complete faggits

Or people who need them for work

Listen, you slovakian sissy. We can drive whatever the fuck we want here.

Oh, so you're a poorfag. How badass.

STOP TALKING ABOUT WYOMING.

any mountains regions in the states your going to find lifted massive v8 pickup trucks.
on a part of the rocky mnt range and drive a Tacoma Pickup, it may as well be a mini-cooper in caparison to most other rides out here

How about try living outside of a city for more than 2 days.

You guys should learn how to drive. What does your pic have to do with trucks.

The simple truth is that people with big dicks and control over their own fate drive big cars.
Soyboys who worry about taking up too much road and have never had anything worth putting in the car's boot other than food drive small cars.

Big = overcompensation is just a soymeme.

I fucking hate those massive wide trucks. I have to drive on small backroads most of the time and these limpdick assholes compensating with their gigantic trucks are always driving in the middle of the road going 70.

? can you attach a plow to the front of you're toyota ? Can you drive through 2+ feet of unplowed snow?

Not everyone lives in a city

I’m not a poorfag anymore but yeah I was in my early 20’s. Not everybody’s mommy buys them a brand new 4wd Toyota landcruiser, faggot. Get some character.

nothiung about living in the mountains requires a V8 380 horsepower lfited pickup truck. Its more of a redneck culture thing than a necessity for most people, unless you're towing massive trailers way up into the mountains to go fuck off for months at a time, yet i can still do that with a v6 toytoa Tacoma off-road, or even a 4 cyl. ford ranger or someshit

Americans are fucking stupid. What a surprise.

>getting butthurt about pickups in a place where it's actually needed

The actual state of city soyboys

damn that dude just ran the fuck out of a redlight

No I can not do that and I don’t need to. My point is just that I think a lot of people ‘upsize’ their vehicles unnecessarily because they are faggots and they could use the extra money to invest in the stock market instead.

Is it a paved road? If yes, are there lines dividing which side to drive on? If no, then it is acceptable to drive in the middle if the road is thin

Is it a dirt road? If yes, then it is completely acceptable to drive in the middle.

Its nothing to do with who is in the right away at this point, you are to yield to the larger vehicle. Much like you would in the water while driving a boat.
You don't expect a cruise ship to yield to a row boat now do you?

Nobody needs this shit for work. Trucks sure, but not these fucking ugly things.

I want that truck for charlottesville.

Ground clearance is the same as not lifted.

It's a paved road with a line dividing it and they drive right down the middle.

so many people driving through orange/red lights...

fucking triggering me

>needs

SHALL

Doubt it can get any gayier.

that's a sexy fucking truck. you'd feel invincible in it

>needs

get a load of this commie faggot

If you live in a rural area, your home is a good quarter-mile from a paved road. There can be hills and whatever else in the way, so your driveway is not always level, paved, etc.

You need a vehicle that can reliably cross the terrain, especially during inclement weather. If it is your only vehicle, you will need it to haul stuff too, and accommodate your family members. If another vehicle is stuck, you can use this vehicle to tow it out.

It's basic utility to access your own property. It's the "UTILITY" part of Sports Utility Vehicle.

Wrong. I promise

AWD is a meme unless you regularly take your vehicle off road. I'm not talking about gravel or dirt roads, but in a forest, mud, or on boulders. Pick up trucks are also overrated as fuck and at this point have devolved from utility into being a status symbol for uncultured white trash. Smaller and lighter vehicles are a lot more enjoyable to drive and get the job done too. Crossovers are a meme too.

>t. /o/tist

This looks just like rual Scandinavia. Most of those folks drive shitbox Volvo's and get around just fine.

>why is this mountainous region full of 4 wheel drives?

How can you be this triggered by someone having a much nicer truck than you?

Fuck me, just end it for your own sake.

ahem
Augusto

dont bring GMC into this mutt. Lifted trucks are awsome

I drive a lifted ford ranger

>I'd rather get aids
too late user

>You need a vehicle that can reliably cross the terrain, especially during inclement weather. If it is your only vehicle, you will need it to haul stuff too, and accommodate your family members. If another vehicle is stuck, you can use this vehicle to tow it out.
Done.

And I don't look like a fucking retard doing it.

>try living outside city soyboys
1/8 inch of snow = Better get a lifted 70k SUV

>ground clearance

You don't lift a truck to get the axels out of the mud, Champ. It's the body, which as you can see is lifted, that will get you stuck.

Master truck race

I swear it's a goddamned arms race, people want to sit higher than everyone else, everyone starts buying crossovers, so now everyone else buys mid sized suvs, then they go to trucks and off-road vehicles with huge clearance.
Meanwhile I didn't get the memo and my accord is at headlight level with everyone and I get blinded by every old lady with LED high beams on their F-350s.

All truckos are good truckos fambily

>never been to a monster tuck show
Go to bed, Ivan

>This looks just like rual Scandinavia. Most of those folks drive shitbox Volvo's and get around just fine.
Are they farmers or ranchers?

How much can that flatbed hold? And how is in the snow?

>fell for the accord meme

Exactly, people who need to really get around in bad environments have tractors.

Older Tacoma’s are really popular in the south

thats because they're fucking awesome

If you ever have been outside a city, you'd know not all roads are paved, people work with their hands, people need to haul stuff, and you'd actually read things through instead of stopping one sentence in like a faggot McGill uni student.

Or, you know, any environment that gets snow and ice, where the ability to get traction from both rear and front tires is helpful, because sometimes one of them won't be able to.

You kraut rapebaby?

Nothing wrong with driving on red if there's no one around.

>I don't look like a fucking retard

Whatever helps you sleep at night

>orange
now Im triggered

>How much can that flatbed hold?
1.2 tons.

Now why don't you tell me what the heaviest thing you've ever had to put in a ute is.

>And how is in the snow?
>snow

No, you look like a pleb or middle eastern militiaman. That’s the ‘sports’ part. Not that I endorse people to drive them but they do look better than those pickups.

If they live in Jackson Hole they are more than likely farmers/rancers. So a truck is a must.

>t. obviously ubers everywhere
claims 4wd is a meme

>people defending pick-ups in snow

i sure love straping cement bags in the bed to add a few hundred pounds and stop sliding the second i touch the gas

>AWD is a meme
It's a very powerful tool able to do things that are impossible for a non controlled drive train.

Take your hipster city ideals and shove them up your boyfriends ass.

fuck off I drove an '02 accord for two years and put 30.000 km on it in, didn't let me down once. Those japs know how to make good cars.

assuming he could even get a boyfriend

>pleb
There is literally nothing wrong with looking (or even, shock, horror, BEING) working class. If you actually need a fucking ute, you ARE working class.

>they do look better than those pickups.
Form + function > function > form.

American trucks don't have form or function. They are irredeemable. No excuse can be offered to justify their existence.

I'll tell your wife I said hi the next time you're out driving it

>russian dashcam meme

If they live in Jackson Hole they're probably some faggot transplant from California.

That whole area is full of those fucking migrants that leave California and promptly set about trying to convert their new home into the same shithole they just left.

Pic Related.

Yes, Americans like to buy what we don't need and waste a lot
If you're confused, we tax imported cars out the ass here. We wouldn't drive these garbage vehicles if they weren't kept non-competitive.

Give kind regards to your wife's black son, too.

I see you don't live somewhere with significant ice and snowfall

> there’s nothing wrong with looking like a hard working plumber
What if I’m not a plumber and it isn’t halloween?

This

There's not a lot to do for fun in Wyoming.

A shitload of people in those places quad or snowmobile and you can't do that without a truck. The people who don't quad and snowmobile kayak and ski so they need an suv with roof racks to put their shit on.

Also wyoming is one of those places where a plumber can make 6 figures so it's not surprising to see a lot of nice trucks.

Jackson Hole is a rich persons winter getaway kind of town. Half of the population in winter is made up of Silicon Valley millionaires.

How do we stop the California plague? Can we make laws stopping California migration? The flow of rapefugees has to stop.

> I’m from a place with tons of snow and I started driving on a ‘94 Toyota Tercel with bald tires
You're probably staying on the blacktop. on dirt roads even a little rain would get you stuck.

>Big = overcompensation is just a soymeme.
Makes for a good pickup line though. "You know what they say about truck drivers? Well, here's mine." *points at suzuki SJ*

Absolute retard.

Why is it that someone else driving a pickup somewhere generates so much butthurt all over the world?

Knowledge of your vehicle's capabilities and the roads/conditions goes a long way.

>not all roads are paved
Yeah I know and I have spent most of my life outside cities ok. Go to a a Kia dealership and take their smallest shittiest car out on a test drive in the middle of a blizzard on dirt roads. You might be surprised but it will still drive.
>people work with hands haul stuff
Duh really ok buy a truck if you actually need it for work everyday. You can rent them from haul too u know. You’re just trying to justify to yourself why you need waste money on a Tonka truck boy toy so you can look tuff to your equally retarded peers.
>one sentence
The post I was replying to was one sentence
>McGill
Nigga did a McGill student fuck ur bitch? I went to college and don’t even know anyone who knows anyone who went to McGill

When I drive through Montana and Wyoming in my Dodge Ram 1500, I get blown all over the highway because the wind is so strong. It'd be hell in a car.

>hurr buy american
Our auto industry is complete garbage that wouldn't be around without government handouts.
Yet I'm the retard because I'm forced to support corporations that make Hummers for inbred hicks. Great.

It's either jealousy or confusion. Half of the people here can't afford a nice utility vehicle.

And the other half are just confused. I've seen guys drive mallcrawlers or dualie f350's to their office jobs and use those vehicles for nothing else. It breaks something in my brain.

Why is a random Russian guy watching live-stream of Wyoming vacation town?

Something tells me that all your off-roading experience you have done is double parking at the mall or front of the gas station.

youtube.com/watch?v=9goZ7PGjFrY

We deal with this shit every year.

Car would actually be much better if you knew anything about aerodynamics you absolute faggot.

>And I don't look like a fucking retard doing it
That's where you're wrong

As nice as the HZJ-7 is, some lifts still wouldn't hurt. especially in mountains.

>You don't lift a truck to get the axels out of the mud
Not wrong, but not right either. higher axles means more clearance under the axle (allowing you to drive over obstacles to instable to drive on) as well as more clearance under the drive shafts. Why do you think every serious offroad truck has portal axles?
Also, the most effective lift are bigger tires, something many of those poser trucks don't have.

I drove through there on my way to the yellowstone and back to the east coast.

Hard to believe places like that in America still exist.

>mfw when people white thno states wouldn't be a utopia.

>Not wrong, but not right either. higher axles means more clearance under the axle (allowing you to drive over obstacles to instable to drive on) as well as more clearance under the drive shafts. Why do you think every serious offroad truck has portal axles?
>Also, the most effective lift are bigger tires, something many of those poser trucks don't have.
The correct answer.

Sure. But no matter how good of a driver you are, you won't be able to get any grip if you're driving bald tires on mud.