Are Afghani Pashtuns allowed in Spencer's ethno state

Ok pol,I need your help on bringing conclusion.

My god is he dreamy

I've spent years in that country, and they don't look like your pic OP, ffs. No, they aren't welcome.

Specer literally said yes.

if they're christian. but they're not. so, no. same reason armenians are considered white but turks no.

its alot easier when you go up further north to the caucuses to answer that question but with a group like the pashtuns living in a muslim dominated area for so long its hard to find many looking like ops pic now.

yup

>Anglo-ethnostate
>Pashtuns being allowed
kys

Nah. I've been there. they're about as white as jews are. which is not at all. also not trustworthy.

>Afghani

Look I fucking hate muslims but its Afghan. Not Afghani. The Afghani is the currency which is why it isn't autocorrecting you.

Afghani is the currency. People from Afghanistan are just called Afghans.

Is it because I'm from Michigan? Does it make me like half Canadian or something that I feel the need to make this post, too?

Stfu moron, he said that no Muslims would be allowed, even if they happened to be white.

and an afghan is an ugly quilt you stupid pedant

It's not pedantic. It's like calling a Pakistani a Pakistaner. It's simply incorrect and when it comes to demonyms it does matter.

No.
They have 0 european admixture therefore can never be white no matter how pale they are.
Also, we both know 99% of pakistanis look like indians, but 1 shade lighter.
Some rare mutations like this one don't represent their population.

Hell no. They are literally pakis and POOs who got raped by slavs, greeks and sandgooks. Literally all the scum of the earth combined(except for niggers). Plus mudslime.

They were Indo-Europeans. They were really invaded by Mongols and other Turkic peoples.

>literally pakis

Thats an Afghan Tajik, they are the good guys there. I spent a year with them.

Shut up you stupid americaner!!

>It's like calling a Pakistani a Pakistaner
I believe the correct term is paki

>The lies of the 56%

He is a descendant of greek settlers

No, he has a lot of Indo-European ancestry from the IE migrations. It’s not a coincidence that Afghanistan has very high levels of Y DNA (R1a, NOT Greek R1b) and even mtDNA associated with IE.

I was refering to pic related.

Arent Greeks IE aswell?

Yes they are aryan nigger

>if they're christian
Yah no fuck off nigger there will be a IQ level one must meet and being a Christian clearly disqualifies you

They are, but the blond, blue-eyed Afghans being descended from Greek invaders is a meme. The real reason for Afghans who look like that is that when the IE first moved into the region, it was very sparsely populated. On the other hand, India had a massive population when the IE showed up, which is why the people who live there now are brown.

This dude looks exactly like my best friend

Greeks aren't that white

who is that

Absolutely 56%