Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXRIFoMEcTw
exhentai.org/g/1027455/4a0ea25203/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's okay if it's yuri.
We're all little girls here after all

I'm only attracted to the feminine features though, like his girly penis.

Will this be the /e/ trap thread, after the othe turned into /lgbt/?

If it's gay to wanna plow me some A+ grade boipussy then I guess im gay. That's all there is to say about the matter.

I don't give a fuck whether people consider me gay, straight, or whatever else because I'm not attracted to real people, so it's completely irrelevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXRIFoMEcTw

Reminder: The Greeks and Romans only considered bottoms gay.

If it gives you a boner and has a hole, it's your responsibility as a man to fuck it, basically.

؜Absolutely.

What the fuck is going on with your reply to OP?

؜Magic.

Very interesting. Thanks for showing it to us.

No it doesn't fag. Stop posting.

It's ok to be gay.

being gay is cool now

Liking them as characters or liking them as wanting to perhaps fuck them?

>does liking men make you gay?
Really makes you think

>2017
>Still using 'gay' as pejorative term

Also the correct term is "femmesexual"

It's homo in itself, but it appeals to men who generally prefer women. That's the whole point of a "trap".

Girls like traps too.

No, traps are straight, tomboys are gay.

Truth

Both can be gay, but traps are more likely to be gay.

What if I like traps but only those with feminine dicks?

Truly, a wise leader.

I hope his son becomes a tranny just to piss him off, but who am I kidding, his son is like 6 feet already they're giving him those growth-hormone steaks

user, Sup Forums isn't for actual commentary on politicians. I thought my comment would be okay, since it's just referring to the funny caption, but it seems I was wrong.

How is this about politics at all? I just want to see trumps son become a tranny to see him back pedal on the trap comment

It makes me Bi because I'd still fuck girls too

Trannies aren't traps. They're two fundamentally different things.

They both have dicks though

Gayness is actually a function of the distance of one set of balls from another. It's only gay if you do it in the ass or try docking or something, and traps are obviously for mouth mating so your balls are pretty far apart.
The nutbladder exerts a field like an AT Field to protect itself, and when the radii of two of these fields overlap, homosexual energies are released to prevent total collapse of the inferior male's 'NB' Field. This is dangerous to both parties in involved, because it puts the superior male on a path of homosexuality due to exposure to homosexual energies, and forces the inferior male to 'leech' off of other (superior) men by taking cum up their ass. The ass is the quickest path to the nutbladder and the walls of the anus absorb fluids very readily.
It's honestly a lot more gay to sit next to your 'bros' because your balls are so close. More dangerous too.

liking traps makes you bisexual not gay you fucking faggot.

Tired of the trap homos here

Nothing gay about this

>gay
Anal, docking, sausage slapping, testy paizuri, sock flopping, two cocks one cup, etc.
>straight
Mouth-mating, analingus, man-milking, the british morning practice, fingering, fisting, brownnosing, etc.

The more you know...

Irrelevant.

Really activated my almonds

if traps are gay then picrel is 100% straight

Liking feminine traits = straight.
Liking masculine traits = gay.

It's that simple.

>man with penis is gay
>man with vagina is gay
>woman with penis is gay
>woman with vagina is not gay
Easy

>Liking masculine traits = gay.
>reverse traps
>gay
There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to balls-deep animal fuck pic related.

You literally have to be a homosexual to like Kino.

She's basically a boy, vagina notwithstanding.

I want to be Kino's girlfriend .

Whatever you say. I don't give a shit what you call me. In real life I'll fuck women and in 2d I'll fuck anything that's cute.

Kino is not masculine. I know anime maybe has made you forget what men actually look like but please remember user.

The only gay I see here is you, user. Kino is a girl. You'd have to be a fucking faggot to not want to tap this cute, little butt.

Kino's bishounen as fuck. Her butt technically qualifies as boipucci, arguably.

>fucking kino's ass

I threw up.

>man with vagina is gay
That's a woman so not gay.

user, I get it, Japan has deluded you into thinking twigs with short hair = masculine or bishounen, but you have to remember that in reality men have to put massive effort into being literal fuccbois and even bishounens still look masculine.

>in reality
>3DPD

Reality is all that's relevant when we are talking about what is masculine and what isn't. Drawing a girl and calling it a boy doesn't make it "masculine," masculine male traits do, and those come from reality.

Only if you're an insecure faggot.

Why?

There's nothing more disgusting than fucking a reverse trap in the anus.

And I think most of Sup Forums agrees.

>liking tomboys
>gay

Liking tomboys is, for all intents and purposes, gay.

>, the british morning practice
the what

If liking traps is gay then I don't want to be straight

>not fucking every applicable hole on Kino's slender body

You disappoint me, user.

>Implying barron wont post in here 2 to 3 years from now and become yet another tall /fit/ dude who wishes he was a tinny cute boy

Kid is already autistic, prime Sup Forums material

It's only gay if you prefer traps to real girls. Traps are like tofu meat, a substitute for the real thing.

He'll be a crunchyroll faggot you just know it. So just like the rest of Sup Forums

Cumming in a man's mouth and then steeping your balls in the warm cum (like tea in milk).

Can't you do that with a girl?

It's so fucking gay, after all they're still mans, like you and me you fucking faggot

Kid is called fucking BARON, you just know he will be an elitist fag who only downloads non HR subs and sucks Daiz cock once he learns about nyaa and TT

Sure but I don't know why you would

It's degrading?

That is Will Smith's more retarded son user

Only with a man.

I think he's pretty based actually. He's like that one black guy that doesn't act like one. I wonder he has a MAL?

>like you and me
What did he mean by this?

2d is not the same than 3d desu

Go to bed Jaden, you can't act for shit

???????

He's good at acting like someone that isn't black though.

He wants the D

Did you not watch After Earth?
He can't act at all

I don't watch movies that are the equivalent of capeshit. Frankly I don't watch enough movies at all.

I feel like I haven't read a good trap doujin in months. Which is cool I guess because I've looped back to /ss/ and motherly women, but still, sometimes you need some degeneracy to spice it up, y'know?

T
T H I S
I
S

>capeshit
its a shamalong production, you watch to play dora the explorer with the twist of the movie

Point is I don't watch bad movies.

Wait till next comiket and the tidal wave of trap link for that

or read this
exhentai.org/g/1027455/4a0ea25203/

God, I wish Yugami Gooshu drew more Kino.

felix

>draw girl
>call it a boy
eh

They have to be extremely feminine for it to not be gay, also they'll have to have a tiny diddle.

>being so insecure about your man rod
Literally gay

Traps with cocks around the same size as your own are best
Nice quads

And like tofu, when done on its own properly and not trying to replace meat its just as good tasting.

>Just as good as meat

heh
thanks for the laugh

Fuck off back to

Using Tofu or any soy based product to prentend its meat is like a sad tranny trying to pass as a girl but failing

Using tofu to make Miso, mapotofu, or soy based power bars is what traps are all about, using what you have to become delicious

But enough of food analogies, post cute girls(male)

but mine is small user

where do you think you are?