This movie is wonderful, it truly touched my heart!

This movie is wonderful, it truly touched my heart!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xppttEG8VL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did it touch your penis?

Why do you think i have one?

Did it touch your feminine penis?

Maybe.

too bad not many people will care about it

Is that huge version on nyaa the only one available?

Yes.

I actually forgot there was a movie of this.

Downloadan

That's why you should note things, dumbass.

was the movie just a recap of the tv anime or was it new stuff? there wasn't anything left from the game to adapt was there?

There was never tv anime user, It's sort of sequel, it contains both new and animation from ONA.

It's a recap with some new scenes taking place when he's a geezer. You won't miss much if you decide to skip it.

Fuck yeah subs are finally here

Should I watch the movie or OVA???

Movie.

I hope you will enjoy it as much as i did user.

Oh man this is great, I finally feel like the VN is truly completed now.

underrated anime

>going through this again
I literally cant stop crying for the third time.

Hes finally with his waifu.

Which is a damn shame considering the movie is more powerful than most of Key's works despite it being one of their shortest ones.

>wont miss much
Except half of the story. Half of the movie is about how the MC passes on his wish to the next generation.

I was planning to skip the recap parts and just watch the new stuff, but I ended up watching the whole death part again.

You can really tell which subs were taken from GJM. The new parts are Google translate-tier.

Most touching moment

youtube.com/watch?v=xppttEG8VL8

I can't find the good version

Fuck off.

Yes, you should also read Harmonia if you haven't, it's basically like planetarian just more robowaifus.

I wish She was my roboto

Fuck these faggots.

>Harmonia
Oh, I'm pretty new into visual novels so I've only played a handful now. Thanks for the heads up on that one.

No problem user, it's kei's latest work so not many people have heard about it.

>all these jew whores want to be impregnated
>feelsbadman.jpg

doesn't help that I forgot about the tv episodes, way to anticlimatic, probably would have forgotten all about it until I got in the mood to go through some Key stuff again. At least now that I know I can try to build some hype by saving it for a good day.

Would have missed this if it weren't for this thread. Thanks user.

Loved the OVA, movie even improved on it.

That whole fucking scene ;_;

The subs had terrible grammar and were probably ESL, but they were enough to get the point across.

Movie was really good.

It's ONA, you plebs.

the planetarian threads when the show was airing were pretty comfy

Are there differences between the episodes that were released and this movie? I'm hesitant to download, I cried like a bitch during the last episode.

They add a bunch of scenes with him as an old man. You can skip the recap parts although it makes him act significantly less of a faggot than the episodes.

You will cry like a bitch on this one too.

>Why do you think i have one?
>it truly touched my heart!
>touched my heart!

Fair enough, you're either a female or a gay.

I miss them

Were all little girls here

What if I don't have a heart?

I'll watch it tomorrow

OMEDETOU

I'm gonna protect this smile no matter what

Her smile is already protected. She is with her husbando and colleagues in an eternal planetarium heaven.

>Not downloading ohys ver and muxing subs from mottoj

I'm downloading the BDMV right now and I'll do a non-bloated 720p encode (which is what the production resolution is anyway) that isn't shit like Ohys raws.

Thanks user, what release name will you be using?

Dekkai. I'll probably have it up sometime this weekend depending on how much work needs to go into editing/retiming the script that mottoj made.

Thanks user. I'll be sure to think of you too when I start crying like a little bitch because of this.

over 50% of the people on this board are little girls

Nice deduction my newfriend.

ATASHI NO SECRET BUTTON

del