Is he right?

Is he right?

Why would anybody try to do anything of note then? Without an afterlife life is pointless.

There is only the force.

>there is no excuse
yeah about 20% right, what's his point though?

>56%

That post is like quintessence of tipping.

>Is he right?

He forgot the end :

Niggers are slaves
Muslims are heretics
Asians are soulless beings
Gas the kikes
Race war now

Read the Denial of Death. There is plenty after you realise the real world...

What a stupid argument. This talks volumes about how you have absolutely no creativity or desire for knowledge. Good goy.

Why does anyone give a shit what dumb narcissist ecelebs on twitter think? They are reddit attention whores.

Says the man who sucks the teat of welfarebux
No excuse, Sargon

>sharia zones

Also consider that by your reasoning, without after-afterlife, the afterlife would be pointless.

There is no laurence fishburne

>there is no excuse

what did he mean by this

Why bother with anything but pure pleasure if you have entirely denied the possibility of an afterlife?

God is more than we understand just imagine that he can see through the infinite dimensions now that's fucking too much for us to understand with our 3 dimension thinking am I right

No.

>le original comment

Sounds fashy. I'll give it a look.

If you die once and never return, it's like you were never born at all.

Indeed, there is only KEK.

What a fuckin faggot XD

No.

Even by materialist standards prophets are prophessors. Literally the same word.

Too bad these prophets can not predict even the global warming.

Big bitter black pill

But, life still has meaning, cf Jordan Peterson.

oh shit thats a beard of knowledge.

Not necessarily an afterlife, but life/existence itself must have a goal or at least a purpose, no matter if it's out of reach for our primitive brains

If he can think through dimensions, why did he not give the isrealites gunpowder? surely the islamic scourge would have been dealt with much sooner? ALlknowing my ass....

>Now stop wanting a better future for your children.

God is absolutely real, I dunno about that other stuff though

>www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ygdAiDxKfI
TIP TIPPY TIP TIP TIPPTY TIP TIP TIP TIPPP TPYY TIP TIP

And at the end of the day, he was among the enlightened ones in his ghetto sprawl slum. And while he forbidden from speaking and sharing his wisdom freely as a +56% priveleged class citizen, truly, that was all that mattered.

*huffs farts*

Why is Sup Forums largely religious? I would honestly expect the opposite from the demographic of users. Dont want spastic replies please.

After listening to that Richard Spencer convo w/ Sargon I can hands down say he's one of the most blowhard and uninteresting pseudo-intellectuals there is.

I don't doubt he's well read, but he's a fucking idiot who can't hold a salient train of thought outside of his own script. He falls back on philosophical cliches constantly in lieu of trying to form any real opinion on anything.

Ironic as that cube they praise is supposed to contain a fragment of a meteorite

Wow, I'm glad some e-celeb on Twitter no one gives a fuck about is here to drop such original and deep wisdom on us.

That's all true, also:
There are no YouTube deities.

if there is nothing but void beyond the material then why would we ultimately care about anything in our physical lives.I am interested to know what keeps Sargon getting up in the morning if he truly beleives this,simple biological fear? If there is no existence of some kind after death then you should have no ultimate fear of ending it now

Why do atheists always feel the need to proselytize more than the most rabid, foaming at the mouth, evangelical Christians?

>Sup Forums is one person
Why can't idiots like you stay on reddit?

something something planting a tree you'll never get to sit under

Stop this e-celeb meme. Movements need figureheads.

No, that's just his worldview.

>Tradition that lasted for more than 2k years
>Thousands of smart people like St. Iraeneus, St. Augustine, St. Hieronimus
>Some random guy declares there's no God

Why ignorant people make such strong statements?

Shame. Stubborness. That's basically it.

If I knew for sure I'd honestly just torture as many nigger children to death as I could just to maximize their parents suffering, which probably also explains the mentality of Zionist / Satanists with power when it comes to whites / everyone.

hey! you callin' me an anti-semite? fuck you!

No
No
Who knows
No
Yes

Do people seriously consider this baby-faced faggot to be some kind of intellectual? How embarrassing.

Stop following false Prophets.

Only jews post this shit. D & C your fucking paki's there, Tommy Atkins.

Yes thats what I implied. Spastic responses welcome

He is wrong

>After listening to that Richard Spencer convo w/ Sargon
both sides were pathetic
>but but muh utopian white state

Everything is false except the last one.

If you call atheists anti-semites or islamophobes they get really defensive about it. It’s hilarious. They’ll go from “all religious people are stupid” to a stammering mess when you point they’re saying Jews are stupid just for being Jews.

But, how does he know this?

THE FORCE IS FEMALE

um..no life doesn't have any meaning if it is just material, its merely just existence. people like to say 'you have to give it meaning' but that ultimately is just a cop out as at the end of the day ALL matter will eventually decay into nothingness on the big scale.

Where's his proof?

yes

Who gives a fuck tho?

>The bible is based on the old testament (judaism)
>LOOK THE JEWISH ALPHABET IS LINKED TO THE BIBLE
>THAT MEANS GOD IS REAL
>THE EARTH IS FLAT !!!!

Secondly, why does anyone give two shits what this retard says? He's Lauren Southern, Mike Cernovich shit tier annoying.

Did he lose half his followers because of Jim or becuase hes a retard?

Good to see that post-Dawkins atheism is still cringey as ever.

>if there is nothing but void beyond the material then why would we ultimately care about anything in our physical lives.
We care about our lives: it's just what humans do.

>I am interested to know what keeps Sargon getting up in the morning if he truly beleives this,simple biological fear? If there is no existence of some kind after death then you should have no ultimate fear of ending it now
No, because we have a life now: why would you exchange life for oblivion?

t. brainlet

can some 1 give me a rundown of what society under stirner would look like?

Really don't give a fuck about Spencer's opinions but at least he was level-headed and called Sargon what he was.

He's right, religion and belief in an afterlife is just a convenient excuse to be a failure in life and give up easily because "God wanted to durr"
Religion is for cucks

you are assuming a god like being would even care about one small planet in the universe, let alone a group of people on it specifically. On its scale we a probably just a blip that isnt even noticed

>if i look hard enough, amything can mean something

It's not stupid, just because you don't understand it.

The point is:
If there is no god, no afterlife, then you don't have any reason to exist. Whatever you have done, are doing and will do, was, is and will be completely pointless.

What the meaning of life? Just to procreate and keep humanity alive, because we are nothing more then animals, created by a random event billions of years ago? For what reason, if you die and vanish anyways?

Nu-Atheists get the rope, too.

Why does he make videos about the teacher making white genocide tweets but keeps on harping about wanting whites to die?

cringe

After you die there is no guarantee you will not land in hell.

There is no guarantee that when you die you cannot be revived back into this life by some kind of malevolent intelligence.

A demonologist transcended mongolist professor and Geist activist was flying a plane, known CIA.

"Before the flight begins, you must get on your knees and worship the end of history and accept that Absolute Idealism is the most highly-evolved sophism to make us feel good about ourselves the continent has ever known, even greater than self-serving petit-bourgeois protestant theology right after I file this flight plan with the Agency!"

At this moment an uncaring if he was brave because being judged by illusionary social standards was of no importance to him, egoist, unique girl's school teacher who had smoked more than 15000 cigars in Hippel's winebar and understood the spookiness of all ideology and supported whatever he felt like stood up and held up "Der Einzige und sein Eigentum".

"You're a big guy."

The arrogant Bane smirked synthetically and smugly replied "Only in relation to you, I'm not big at all, decadent egoist, its the stern, reluctant working of reason towards the full realization of itself in perfect freedom which makes the fire rise!"

"It's been a few years (time is nothing) since I, Bane, created it. if it was not mine, and idealism, as you say, is not a spook...for if I pulled off the mask of reason and embraced insanity, you'd know that if I removed your mask it would be extremely painful."

CIA was visibly shaken, and dropped his copy of Plato's dialogues.

The mercenaries applauded and all started milk shops that day and accepted their Self-Enjoyment as the end of philosophy. An eagle named "Union of Egoists" flew into the room and perched atop the copy of "Stirner's Critics" and shed a beer on the hardcover. "Ich hab' Mein Sach' auf Nichts gestell" was said several times, and Renzo Novatore himself showed up and demonstrated how hand grenades are nothing but a means of killing police officers.

CIA lost his flight plan and the plane was crashed with no survivors that very day, his flight plan was disregarded for all eternity.

>If you die once and never return, it's like you were never born at all.

Welcome to reality, Amerilard. Your favourite god is just as fake as the thousands of other gods that you don't believe in.

t. brainless ameripuppet believing anything he sees

Angsty Ackmed Sha'lakmed

Because life is the point. You get to make your own meaning. If you're a theist, life is pointless. You don't get to make your own meaning, life is one big test and you exist only to be judged by your magical sky daddy.

For Sargon this is all true. His soul won't be tormented forever, it will be destroyed to power our warp drives!

I dont give a fuck what that fat muppet thinks and neither do you.
I actually feel really sorry for those that refuse to feel gods love.

He's literally said
>who cares if multiculturalism really is impossible
>who cares if mixing leads to chaos
>I don't care what happens to our country when I'm dead

Humanists legitimately think if pure democracy / multiculturalism really is impossible, humanity wasn't worth saving anyway.

It's a cry into the void. Screaming that just because the universe is unfair and violent they don't have to be.
>YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD YOU COLD AND UNCARING COSMOS

All it is.

“What, more realistically, is this “mutation,” the “new man”? He is the rootless man, discontinuous with a past that Nihilism has destroyed, the raw material of every demagogue’s dream; the “free-thinker” and skeptic, closed only to the truth but “open” to each new intellectual fashion because he himself has no intellectual foundation; the “seeker” after some “new revelation,” ready to believe anything new because true faith has been annihilated in him; the planner and experimenter, worshipping “fact” because he has abandoned truth, seeing the world as a vast laboratory in which he is free to determine what is “possible”; the autonomous man, pretending to the humility of only asking his “rights,” yet full of the pride that expects everything to be given him in a world where nothing is authoritatively forbidden; the man of the moment, without conscience or values and thus at the mercy of the strongest “stimulus”; the “rebel,” hating all restraint and authority because he himself is his own and only god; the “mass man,” this new barbarian, thoroughly “reduced” and “simplified” and capable of only the most elementary ideas, yet scornful of anyone who presumes to point out the higher things or the real complexity of life.”

>being this euphoric

He's trying to ruin atheism.
>t. brainlet

>No, because we have a life now: why would you exchange life for oblivion?
What's the difference? If an afterlife doesn't exist, you will just vanish and never be able to remember even a singel thought of yours, because you are completle gone and your existence was just an illusion during lifetime. So why do you live?

What does he mean by the last line?

excuse for what?

is he complaining about something in particular and blaming religion for its cause?

Read Ecclesiastes. If you read it with an atheist mindset, life amounts to nothing

Vanity of vanities! All is vanity

Because he is a child.

That's not just me seeing the virgin Mary in my oatmeal. Those are the ancient meanings of those characters based on prehistoric pictograms. That language was around before the bible was written, and it symbolically tells the story of the bible thousands of years before it was written. But here's a (you) for being edgy.

He's like Varg

Yeah. I'm not religious.

You'll eventually die and forget everything you accomplished though. It's a heavy burden to live with, somber stuff. I'd rather live in the comfort of heaven.

Most religions promote family values, caring for your fellow man, being a good person.
Something that the world has forgotten about

Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchen (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR BEING WHITE

>MAXIMUM KIKERY
If this doesn't confirm for you that he's a Mossad operative, nothing will.

wht would you not? you are apparently a complete fluke with a set time to exist in reality,,why bother or ultimately care about something like that when you know it will end forever apparently? also what happens to reality when 'you' die..you will no longer perceive, does that mean reality has stopped existing with you?

>movement
>figurehead is a punk on Twitter
You've already failed.