Trump Economy

Reposting forever, shills BTFO, shariablue on suicide watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/01/04/us-private-sector-added-250000-jobs-in-dec-vs-estimate-of-190000-adp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Obama's economy

Try again, Nazi.

>people actually post the stock market maymay
>the stock market hasn't been tied to the real economy since the 1980s

>8 years
>the only president unable to get over 3%GDP
>massive uneployment

>Trump comes in
>2 million jobs
>over 3%GDP 6 months straight

>"i-it's Obama"

If he could have done it, he would have. He did shit for 8 years.

The absolute state of YOU.

That shows market stability and faith in the market is going up, dumbo. It's the implication.

Thanks Trump

Remember but high sell low

he hasnt done anything but ppl know his stance is pro business so they r investing more which is good. ppl under obama were afraid to invest because of dem regulations and taxation

>That shows market stability and faith in the market is going up,

>half the country is in poverty or near poverty
>DUDE THE DOW JONES IS REALLY HIGH AND SHITTTT

Stock prices are indicative of future profitability. Trump's policies have increased confidence that profitability and prosperity will go up you fucking brainlet nigger

He has done a ton, but you have actually read the White House press releases and Congress publications, which you obviously don't. in order to see the actual activity. You won't hear anything on MSM.

One has nothing to do with the other, brainlet.

Dont reply to shills mate. It gets their little weeners hard as rocks.

>Stock prices are indicative of future profitability.

>le what is 2008?

>One has nothing to do with the other, brainlet.

Yes it does, most America's HATE WALLSTREET, we HATE YOU FAGGOTS

We want the wallstreet bankers in jail, and now you faggot Trump voters are praising Goldman sachs and the rest of the rich wallstreet fucks that have been making off as bandits since 2008.

Very true, gotta resist the bait

Literally wat

You can reply as much as you want, as long as you type sage in the options field.

Not giving a (you) to this faggot.

Do you think future profitability for almost all companies was high when unemployment was high and record foreclosures were happening under king nigger in 2008??

You better call for some blackup shill, you're getting btfo with your brainlet troll attemptz

>Obama
>massive unemployment
Nigger what the fuck are you saying?

>DOW gains 1,000 points in 5 weeks
Yeah bro that growth is totally sustainable. I'm sure the stock market isn't totally overvalued, keep buying stocks faggot!

Poorfag detected

Go suck some cocks for some shitcoins you cumdumpster aidsfactory

>Literally wat

You're one stupid faggot

STOP POSTING WALLSTREET PICS ON HERE

We don't care because it only goes to the top 1%, the 99% don't see their jew profits.

Ok faggot when the next crash comes in the next couple of months, what do you think we're going to do to you (((((((bankers)))))))))?

No one said anything about sustainability, that's not how it works, shill.

>ignores the rest of the stats in the OP

k, this is the last (you) you are getting from me, savor it.

>>Shows a 38k cash portfolio
>>Gets called a kike (((banker))) and 1%er

Nigger please. Time to go back to plebbit. You obviously are like 13 and don't know shit about this world. If i was your shill supervisor pimping your retarded ass for child labor your sorry ass would be (((fired)))

Better call for some blackup before you get buttblasted some more. Better change proxies you dipshit fuck

Bump for op and shills getting btfo

It's another episode of "Retards Think Obama Caused the 2008 Financial Crisis,"
It's a re-run

Sorry op you were not btfo, only shillz

Thanks m8, feels good wrecking brain dead lefties

If interest rates stay low, the stock market is actually dirt cheap right now and may quadruple in value over the next 5 years.

I didn't say that but it happened under king nigger

Go console yourself by sucking his cock for a while. Oh wait where is he? He hasn't shown his monkeyass face for a while. Oh yeah that's right he's L O C K E D U P waiting to get tried and hung like the seditious traitor every patriotic American knows him to be

Yes but if the rates rise a lot higher, more people will seek the bonds and t-notes as guaranteed returns v. equities

Checked and my pleasure

what is this gay normie meme?

kek

Did this oz shitposter really kill this thread??

If this shit gets archived I'm coming over there and killing your mother in her sleep

Unemployment is a useless indicator, labor force participation hasn't moved anywhere under Trump.
Stocks don't represent economy. As a candidate Trump said himself:"It's a big, fat, ugly bubble." Only now bigger, fatter and uglier, because fundumentals don't support such huge growth.
GDP growth is nothing special, similar numbers to Obama's.
And 250k jobs in December is straight up lie. There were only 148k created in December and 2055k overall in 2017, lowest since 2011.
Just wait half a year and you'll see this house of cards collapse. It's not really Trump's fault though. US has accumulated too much debt and I'm not talking about public debt, but private which is bigger and more important. It's just not sustainable to keep going like that, it must be reset. Exactly like in the 30s-40s last century.

a cursory google search tells me this is a bonafide reddit meme and you should all fucking kill yourselves or leave before i start posting gore

Citations needed on most of your claims.

I agree with the private debt point you have. But if jobs and wages continue to improve, then maybe Americans can afford to make the payments on the lifestyles they are living now.

Gore pls but don't sage

Nice lies hohol shill. How much is Soros paying you per post?

>Unemployment is a useless indicator, labor force participation hasn't moved anywhere under Trump.

Yeah 2 million jobs is nothing.

>GDP growth is nothing special, similar numbers to Obama's.

1. It's the main measurement for economy growth and success

2. Obama is the first president in US history to NOT reach 3%GDP, so no, the numbers are not similar at all

>And 250k jobs in December is straight up lie. There were only 148k created in December and 2055k overall in 2017, lowest since 2011.

Why would you lie on the Internet? cnbc.com/2018/01/04/us-private-sector-added-250000-jobs-in-dec-vs-estimate-of-190000-adp.html

I fucking hate Ukranians, you are literally paid to lie. My claims have sauce in the OP pics, your have not. kys

Post proof then, faggot cuck liberal, my sauce is in the OP pic.

So what? He's still a fucking moron who doesn't belong in the White House.

>succeed massively and achieve more in 1 year than the previous guy on your job did in 8 years
>get called a fucking moron

The absolute state of (you)

i'm talking about the stupid hex nut you absolute fucking retard

Drumpf hasn't done shit personally. It's the people around him who are implementing the policies. He's just an incoherent figurehead with early-stage dementia.

>be smart and capable enough to personally hire the best people and delegate
>get called an incoherent figurehead who does nothing personally by anonymous soyboys

The absolute kangaroo of (you)

My sincere apologies :^)

>Drumpf hasn't done shit personally.
He posts stupid shit on Twitter constantly when he's not golfing or gulping down fast food.

>be smart and capable enough to personally hire the best people and delegate

The only people he hired himself were his retard children. The rest were on the advice of GOP advisors that had always been there.

>hire the best people
Like the 4 that have been indicted already?

>get a big ass list of candidates from your party
>pick the best ones
>get accused of picking candidates from a list

I understand you are trying hard, but do better with the next one.

Market was trading at 22x future earnings at 12/31. The tax cuts this year will bring it back to historic levels.

They can raise rates one time in 2018. If they do more than one then yield curve will invert. Every time this happens there has been a recession. I doubt rates go past 4.5%

bump for anti-shill info

In case anyone here was stupid enough to believe that post, here is the truth: it's the opposite. Buy low, and sell high.

Thanks. Here is hoping that Trump's new pick for the fed doesn't screw the pooch.