>havent watched 1 and 2 but read the LN so i think ill be ok

Anyone else watching it at 7:30 in LA?

You are on the wrong board. Go back to /soc/

Who /brattle/ here? I hope you're all sitting in the balcony

>we've had these threads reach 500+ replies that past week
>all of a sudden it's not ok

chill out lmao

No all the cool people watched it at Saturday @ 7

I really hope this is bait. Anyway, kill yourself.

It's not bait.. check the archive..

Anyway.. I like how the animation devolved during the KissShot/Araragi fight...

Also did anyone notice the slight changes they made from the LN.. besides the lack of monologue??

You need to go back,newfag.

they changed a lot from the LN even in the other two movies

In the LN, araragi met kissshot underneath a lone streetlight in the streets. In part one of the movie, he met her in some fucking brightly lit underground train station. Even throughout the anime seasons they showed glimpses of araragi meeting kissshot under the streetlight. Dont know why they changed it.

The fight scenes were changed too (i.e. in the LN, the episode fight started in the school's field. In the movie, araragi jumped like a fucking mile over to some huge stadium.)

You have to lurk at least 2 years before posting.

Try 11 years..

There's always someone salty that there are people on Sup Forums who aren't afraid of the 3D world.

Saw this last night, and saw Your Name a few hours ago.

I'm mad that I'll never have the full sized posters from each movie. I only got the smaller ones. Also, the trilogy could have been condensed into two movies.

Why don't you just buy them off eBay or something?

Lurk 2 years before posting, newfag.

would you leave your shitty ass bait out of my thread please?

>remembering the same level of butthurt when people were talking about meeting up at the Madoka movies
Boy this place sure doesn't change.

i hope they have posters

>Get called out
>B-Bait
Fuck off back to /r/anime, newfag.

I'm actually a little disappointed Shaft didn't break it's Ecchi rule

Going to see it Saturday, pretty excited for the final fight and roof top scene.
Post delicious Kiss Shot art

I saw it last night and the theater wasn't packed. Lots of people kept laughing during the big fan service part and were obnoxious but the final fight was amazing.

They had extra little posters so i got a bunch of them. I was sad they were the little ones and not the big ones but the little ones are textured so they're pretty neat.

You already know we there

Where the 2 cuties at I was with the other idiot sitting in the back

>tfw it ended up being pretty nice attendance
>not too many people not too little
>that one fucker who brought his parents along

Going into it I'm sure we all knew about the hanekawa boobies scene. When I heard a full grown man say "excuse me" and walk in with his family I chuckled.

Would have posted here and tried to say hi if I didn't go to watch it with a friend

Yo that guy was an autist but Fuck it it was a nice turn out

>were you the three dudes in front of us?

What's the rule?

Wow that's a shitty ticket..

Throughout the whole hanekawa scene I was only imagining what the parents were thinking. I'm happy us audience were able to laugh through the awkwardness though. It's strange seeing lewdness on the big screen.

>were you the three dudes in front of us?
Probably not. I went with one other guy. I was a Filipino guy wearing a light-gray long sleeve with sleeves rolled up and my friend was afro-trinidadian wearing a dark long sleeve.

NIPPLES

Also

>tfw they weren't giving out the big posters

Yoooo were you the one dieing during the hanekawa scene cuz if so we were behind you lmao

Iktf

The two elderly citizens really surprised me. I really wonder what they were thinking during the Hanekawa scene.

Nope, I was in front of the dude dying during the hanekawa scene

>"mom, can I go watch this cartoon movie later?"
>"Ok user but grandma and grandpa have to go with you"
>"o-ok mommy"
>hanekawa scene

I felt awkward for them

So it was you, you fucker I was another dude with a cap

oh shit

maybe so. But i wasnt laughing loud though. just putting my head up and down during the scene

No,we were laughing hard senpai

Yooo unintentionally met irl is this what Sup Forums is about

I actually saw two old white dudes at the premier last Friday sitting on the very right near the front-ish. Maybe same guys?

I wonder if they're in this thread

No no it was a gramps and granny

Im getting confused about how many of us went tonight and are posting here because i feel like there's three of us but idk.

Anyways

If heaven's feel gets aired in theaters here in the US, i better see you fuckers there.

There are 3 of us here I'm taking about the bros that sat in front of 2 dudes in caps

I saw like a 65-70 year old lady at the Kizu 1+2 showing in NYC and she was by herself.

ohhhhhhhh alright

well i hope we can meet again friend, at another anime movie in a big theater full of young men

>tfw everyone told me Sup Forums was full of little girls
>it's actually full of old hags

Subway represents the underworld or chaos and the scenes of Araragi going into the situation was literally a descent into hell

Kek. Other friend with the hat here, we're probably never going to do that type of shit again. Only reason we went was because it was the last showing. Honestly thought i was going to be cringing at the autism but turned out alright

Yo idk about my man but I'm down maybe next time be more social? Fuckkin neets Xc

You need to fuck off back to /r/anime. Holy shit, you are on the wrong board.

Chicken

why are you so mad?

Fuck off back to r9k you fucking normie

did anyone else feel the tone of the movie was off, like there were scenes that should've been portrayed more dramatically than they were?

yeah, but that's bound to happen

when we read a story we optimize the feeling of the situation. It's hard as fuck to capture that in a depiction of it

I saw it yesterday at Alamo Drafthouse in Katy

People are very inverted, they don't want talk about 1-2 during the previews

I don't see why they cut Araragi's whole "I want to be a plant" shit from the first movie, they had more than enough scenes of Araragi slowly walking/breathing heavily and looking comically scared that they could have cut that down a bit and just thrown the line in there when he was talking to Hanekawa.

Otherwise the culmination to the Guillotinecutter fight just feels less meaningful.

I can kind of see why they cut out Dramaturgy wanting to recruit Araragi, because there was less downtime in that movie than there was in Tekketsu, but it generally feels like the movies focused too much time on faffing around when they didn't really need to.

As an anime-only fag, thanks for bringing up this info. I knew there had to be more to the Guillotinecutter fight - that tree is shown quite often later on in the timeline. Throwing in even just one or two lines regarding that quote would have been solid IMO, though I have no idea how in depth that dialogue goes.

Dramaturgy wanting to recruit Araragi would have been a neat foreshadowing to the events in the third movie, but overall sounds less important.

I never considered how much interesting information would be left out of the animated works. It always felt like aside from the movie, anything that could possibly be referenced was crammed into a quick cutaway shot or a dialogue frame.

Why did Canada get the first movie but not the second and third?

Was it good? I actually forgot it was showing here on my city last weekend and didn't buy tickets. I'm mostly mad I'll never complete the mini-poster collection now.

>tfw I live in Germany and they showed all 3 movies in one go

Pretty enjoyable. There was also this madman who shouted "best girl" whenever loli/child Shinobu showed up on screen.

Late Austin showing here. I couldn't tell if the clapping in my theater was ironic or not.

Yeah, the whole plant thing + the small parts about him being unable to understand shapeshifting is what makes the Guillotinecutter fight feel as emotionally heavy as the other battles, despite the fact that it's over in like 2 seconds. Araragi talks about wanting to be a plant in the first meeting with Hanekawa as a means of basically saying that he wants to be alive but not have to live as a human has to, which ties into his whole 'no friends' thing that he talks about with Hanekawa.

After all the shit he goes through and after Hanekawa has helped make him open up a lot more, he see's Hanekawa's friendship as this beacon of humanity for him, but during the Guillotinecutter fight it feels like that's stripped away from him because he does have to force himself to become 'inhuman' ((plant)) in order to save Hanekawa.

Then from that point on it leads the way to him actually bonding with Kisshot and considering her offer, since he can relate to her more.

It felt like a big part of the hardship Araragi goes through, it's not expressly necessary to the main story, but it just kind of irks me that it would have been so easy to throw in a few lines about it during Hanekawa's introduction instead of the cumulative like, 15 minutes of Araragi being comically scared/Walking around.

>There was also this madman who shouted "best girl" whenever loli/child Shinobu showed up on screen.
Sounds like a terrible experience.

You can always buy one off someone, it sounds like plenty of people have extras.

Makes me kind of glad that I just wait for the movies to come out online, most of the experiences that people have talked about are just cringey and annoying as fuck, people laughing all the time, yelling shit at the screen and clapping at every other minor thing that happens.

Saw it last firday

You literally sound like a basement dweller. Its like you never had a starter shit job meeting the dumbass general public. In fact, the more I read your post, it sounds like you never been out at all.

That's a lot of projection, user.

I'm fine going out and watching movies most of the time, even anime movies are usually ok, but Kizu seems to attract hysterics for one reason or another who don't know how to shut up