Brit/Pol/ - schizophrenic nog white nationalist obssesrd with ic codes edition

>'We will channel Churchill' - Brexiteers to warn Michel Barnier of 'iron will' to walk away from bad deal: telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/06/will-channel-churchill-brexiteers-warn-michel-barnier-iron/

>The Army has been taken over by PC dreamers who are putting lives at risk:telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/05/army-has-taken-pc-dreamers-putting-lives-risk/

>Fire and Fury: Trump says book is 'fiction' and author a 'fraud':bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42589860

>Knife crime needs public health strategy, says London police chief:theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jan/06/knife-crime-metropolitan-police-cressida-dick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H5UK40sSo8I
youtube.com/watch?v=aE1kA0Jy0Xg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_number_plate_recognition_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's more important:
Being with a woman you love
The white race?

There should never be a choice

Why not both?

I hope no-one is so selfish

Who is he?

COPE

Who you fallen for then, user?

Sorry for more e-celeb cancer, but this is fucking hilarious

Is that Bonne Rose?

Woman you love because your actions have almost no effect on stats and the white race
Love not lust remember

fuck I love slags

Love
youtu.be/H5UK40sSo8I

>your actions have almost no effect on stats
>stop voting Lab/Con in a Lab/Con marginal

Ass the bacon bits leaf im getting tired of this eceleb nonsense. Who gives a fuck what they think? I care even less than what actual celebs think

I vote for whichever candidate is fittest on their leaflet

PS, lets try to spot that filthy monkey paki as he wont make the mistake of admitting his faggotry in here again.

Legit looks like a young chubbier Riker from TNG.

it serves a purpose

Fkn kek

They're thicc, but I think it could be funny to have a booze with them.

>Rothschilds bow to the Nogdanoff
>In contact with Lambeth Mental Health Services
>Possess Schizo-like abilities
-Control south london with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient IC3 blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities (IC3angrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of IC code research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be IC1 babies
- said to have 80+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Brixton Marker
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Race R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Nogdabots inside you right now
-The Nogdanoff are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Nog. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Nogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is a benevolent being

NOT EEENUFFF LOGOS

Sargon is deeply concerned he won't be allowed in the ethnostate because he's a quarter black but he was too shy to say this to richard. Thats what the whole stream was about.

>tfw remain friend now thinks I voted for brexit (I did but he doesn't know that)
>thinks I'm "extreme" because I hate people saying my grandparents should die because they voted for brexit

What the hell is wrong with people?

In the current state of the world's society's and people's and what they reflect of reality, (((love))) is something difficult to conceptualize as anything beyond base animal instincts. A new nation, culture, and people that is healthier and more united and more equal by means of genetic similarity is something that seems more attainable.

heh, I was glad to see sarcunt get absolutely btfo.

Lads like 10 police cars just passed my house in the last 20 mins

He a smug fat fucking cuckboy whos so afraid of losing his jewtube shekels he wont speak freely and sticks to "muh centrism". Shame, he was good during GG.

How sad is it that it is considered extreme to vote to restore your national soverignty. Not just churchill, literally any englishman alive 20 years ago would be rolling in his grave. How did it turn so fast?

I think I was accusing you of faggotry more than I was admitting it of myself...
Reading comprehension not all it could be? Try nofap for a while.
You can't concentrate on kebab removal when your next week's supply of B12 and zinc is smeared on the inside of you trousers.

you aren't honest and you are letting your friend bully you into silence.

I bet he stinks

>

Well a perfect opportunity to commit crimes if the police are busy somewhere else

>the only crime is to get caught

Nobody wants you here you primate.

His wife's so-I mean daughter is a halfie as well.

this argument by woes is equally autistic. sargon wasn't claiming that white people didn't exist he was asking how they were defined, he wanted a border and woes was like IS UMA THURMAN WHITE

Checked. But dont you guys have cameras everywhere or is that a meme?

He's playing dumb. Everyone knows what a "white ethnostate" means and implies, and to ask for definitions is just being a dick.

>tfw cant answer that

Been doing some ancestry stuff. My dad’s father’s side is easy to trace, West Midlands since 1500s. However my dads mothers side is a mystery, no census records or birth certificates. The only info I have is that my great-grandmother was a startlet with many lovers in a Wild West traveling show. Does this happen to anyone else? Complete utter blips in their family history?

Only in town centers and major roads
But alot more than other cunts

Now so many cameras its literally impossible to monitor them all

He wanted it as though it were a policy about to be implemented. Like extreme specifics and clearly defined borders. Spencer gave him borders but sargon wasn't happy with the specificity and this went on for 2 hours.

but white is relative, its an ideal. no such thing as white enough, we get to choose however, who is white enough to be part of a white ethnostate.

Its like asking 'What is the colour blue?' it cant be told well using words, you have to observe it to understand.

>who is white enough to be part of a white ethnostate
that's what sargon was asking but he wanted deep specifics and clearly defined standards

I have been found out.

Seriously though whether you sex a woman or not isn't gonna change the government importing 300k people. Voting Lab/Con in a Lab/Con marginal and complaing is retarded, and if you and other people stop doing it then the situation will actually change.

He got close to lokis wager (continuum fallacy) but hes right in that you would need something like the Nuremburg laws. I cant remember who said it (woes?) but one mentioned no just whiteness but culture. After all the reason we have all these problems in the 1st place is white enablers - pandering politicians, commies, libtards, SJWs etc.

Ordered a pizza lads.

Hangover is over.

Good times.

He wanted Spencer to define what made someone 'culturally/spiritually white' as opposed to genetically white

I'm not sure if that's true or not but if it's true thats a stupid question and he knows it

I've never sexed a woman. I have voted Lib Dem though AND IT FUCKING SUCKED!

lads i smoked too much weed

im fucking triping

AI does it on its own. number plates and faces, all they need is a internet feed

Congrats!

Again, everyone being honest knows what that means.

This is why we need a sense of cultural hardiness. Sort of, shame people into not turning on heaters because it's weaker than just putting on a jumper.

>youtube baywatch theme
>listen
>classic
>now every recommendation is vine compilations
wut

I’m also pretty sure my great granddad fuck my great grandmother under age. Her legal age would’ve had to been 1946 (16) and he died in 1953 while being born in the 1800s.

The fuck is that autismo

We have 20% of the world's CCTV apparently. (Compared to 0.8% population)

How so? I’ve never met anyone who could give me a solid answer about what a white, black, or asian person is

They always get flustered and say “W-Well you should just KNOW!”

oxford dictionary definition of a white man

You know what i think, Charles, when he becomes king will dissolve parliament and exercise his political power that he technically holds. He will be the one to remove kebabs

Being a vodka-nigger, I know that feel.

Yeah and star trek is real too

If you wasn't a mutt you would know.

He's not your friend and you are being a coward.
>Primate
>We don't want no primates round 'ere
You're a leaf and your an embarrassment to the white race.
>Homo Sapiens
>Man Wise
You don't fit the bill sunshine

>wʌJt man
woah rly maeks u think

I wasnt going to eat the rest of the garlic shrimp, but im eating the rest of the shrimp.

Its 28 below here. Wew lads you have no idea what its like living in the colonies.

yes but sargon was talking about where the lines blur. like in him.

OI THAT BETTER NOT BE MGWUMBO SHIRT

...I fucking hate the lower classes...

Im not chinese nice try monkey. You know your people exude a stench that everyone laughs at in private right? You smelly ape

I'm sorry your experience wasn't satisfactory. Please hold while we get you a customer service representative to speak to
*I'm a cuck is the music*

Semantics

The jews finest weapon

>hur durr no ones can define what a species is

well we can decide on a percentage of how much ancestry you need in order to be considered white. id say over 75% personally, but this will be decided by however is organising the states construction. but this kind of testing would only be necessary to those who cant be determined one way or the other by eye.

Spencer said it was partly genetic and partly observed

youtube.com/watch?v=aE1kA0Jy0Xg
its been used in this country already for a while, how do you think the police arrest football hooligans after a fight? they dont have a person manually going through every second of a video

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_number_plate_recognition_in_the_United_Kingdom
>In 2005, the Independent reported that by the following year, most motorways, main roads, town centres, London's congestion charge zone,[6] ports and petrol station forecourts have been covered by CCTV camera networks using automatic number plate recognition. Their report said existing traffic cameras in towns and cities are being converted to read number plates automatically as part of the new national surveillance network.[3]
2005 lol

sargon would be happy with you then lmao

>Again, everyone being honest knows what that means
He was being disingenuous, but it is an interesting idea. Thinking of the whole Starkey 'Whites have become Black' thing, would such people be excluded from a hypothetical white ethnostate?

ok il test your logic.

Define the colour blue. without referring to other things. just how you are asking white people to be defined.

No, but that behaviour would be.

Seems it doesn't work too well then. I know several in footie crews that have never been caught

>Species

A group of closely related organisms that are very similar to each other and are usually capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring. The species is the fundamental category of taxonomic classification, ranking below a genus or subgenus.

Now explain

>Telegraph
>BBC
>Guardian
I'm not giving any of them clicks. Use archive

Does your country collect Ethnic/Racial census/population data?

Because that should tell you it is possible to do.

Blue is one of the three primary colours of pigments in painting and traditional colour theory, as well as in the RGB colour model. It lies between violet and green on the spectrum of visible light. The eye perceives blue when observing light with a dominant wavelength between approximately 450 and 495 nanometres. Most blues contain a slight mixture of other colors; azure contains some green, while ultramarine contains some violet.

excellent response
t. nonethnostatist

but this is the same method people have been defining white people

user

We classify this gentleman as white within our system

it works well enough that monitoring a nation full of cameras isnt considered an issue, they just needed to be hooked up to the right databases.
the surveillance tech is only getting better, you can dismiss it by saying 'and star trek is real' all you like but its already happened.

Elaborate

Apparently I had grand parents in the Buffalo Bill Wild shows. Am I mutt?

AN WE ALL LIKE VINDALOO

White people don't have eyes that dark

WE'RE GONNA SCORE ONE MORE THAN YOOOO
*watches wogs run around some grass*
ENGLAND

Hello

Who /shoplifter/ here?

White people are one of x racial groups of human beings. White people are indigenous to the european continent on planet earth. The eye percieves white people when it is looking at a human being with the phenotypes that express the common characteristics in a white person, such as light skin and a caucasoid bone structure. Some white people contain a slight mixture of other races; spanish contain some arabic, while some balkans contain some turkish.

>Im not chinese
Yes you are leaf, you are literally a vassel state of PRC..