Genetics determine everything

I think genetic fatalism is a position we all should consider. Genetics are everything, and if you're granted shit genetics like I was (short height and small hands) then you basically have to accept your place at the bottom of the hierarchy, where physical or mental self-improvement is pointless.

Because, at the end of the day, genes can't be changed. So what is the point of trying to fight the unchangeable, or trying to compensate or trying to change things? I see no point at all. You're put on this Earth with the genes you have, and trying to do anything to change your situation is meaningless.

no such thing as shit genetics

how short are you?

Socio-economic status has more influence on where someone ends up in life...

Then just go kill yourself if you this much of a faggot.
This may sound cliche as hell but you only lose when you accept defeat.

I think you should still try to reproduce. We don't know what are ''good genetics'' yet. Natural selection will decide that, not you.

No.

Type genetic malformation in Google lol

not true...

that is not shit genes, but dysfunctional expression of genes

Genes can come true
Look here baby I'm with you
You know you've got to have them
You know you've got to be strong

True. Worldwide compulsory eugenics program NOW.
Earth should be filled with Chads and Staceys ONLY. There is no debating this.

Genetic fatalism is false because there is a complicated interplay between genes and the environment.

>genes can't be changed
The future might shock you ginger boy

OP, you have no idea what kind of bullshit you're spouting when epigenetics exists also.

Genetics are not the everything
Don't forget:
- epigenetics
- health of the mother
- prenatal hormones
- socioeconomic status of the parents
- IQ of the parents
- IQ of siblings
- geography
- religion
- nutrition
- other environmental factors

My man, but you forgot the most important one.
-Willpower

In reality DNA is only the blueprint. Environment deals epigenetic control of gene expession (methylation, acetylation). Eucaryotic cells over 90 percent of dna is non coding for proteins. It just messes with coding part expression. Mendeleyan view of genetics is obsolete af.

Yeah well who cares about all this ANYWAY if you're a nigger or a faggot Jew

Anything can change.

So Napoleon, with all his shit genes and Manletness, wasn't successful.
K

t. nihilistic atheist

this guy gets it. clearly he read more than 90% of pol

Or worse, French.

Oh shit, I forgot nigger is a synonym with French.

this guy gets it. clearly he reads more than 90% of pol

5-10 books is probably enough for this feat

I agree. This is why I don't understand how people deny race realism. It is not that anyone is saying Africans are dumber because they are from Africa, but if the dumber African's bred and continue to abuse the limited capacity for intelligence they do have, of course their children will have lower intelligence because genetics exist.

This is why of course, there are also smart Africans, because intelligent and ambitious black people get with one another, and obviously are likely to have intelligent offspring, because genetics.

When you place stress on the body, it needs to better itself or it dies.

Fugly people disagree with you.

>muh read a recap of the bell curve and now think understands genetics

SAD.

He's not a nihilist. He believes in purpose of some kind.

atheism = nihilism

That's retarded. I could find meaning in life in sleeping with as many women as possible and be an atheist.