My country got lame history, shit food, and uninteresting culture. Our greatest trait is our landscape, though...

My country got lame history, shit food, and uninteresting culture. Our greatest trait is our landscape, though. How do I cope with this?

Look after your landscape then.

^ this
we wont mind if you guys act all environmental just cuz its beautiful to look at

>my country

you're not even white jamal

PUt a lift kit on your FYK.

You can anschluss with us, when we form the new Kalmar Union and purge the world from jewry

Landscape is nice

Defect to France, you sound like the surrendering type.

Move to Denmark or Sweden where civilization actually took root to an extent.

You've mistaken us for Sweden. We actually fought back in WW2.

Kill yourself faggot, you are a disgrace to the gods

>My country got lame history, shit food, and uninteresting culture.

Bullshit.

I always wanted to go Norway. Looks gorgeous and I’be always wanted a cute accent Norwegian grill

Your god is Allah now, kuffar

Make more Slow TV. I like NRK's train ride videos - they're hypnotic.

Implying the best thing isn't to be from a tiny rich country that no one cares about, hidden away from all the drama and issues in the world, keeping comfy in our little mountain home.

People won't even notice when we purge the country for immigrants.

At least you're not a burger

>capitulates after 1 day of fighting
wow, such resistance :)

Won't happen. FRP will never win with this kind of liberalized demographics

Dont fret lotianon, you are quite famous in burger land for your high grade fap sauce. Cereally this is all I know about you.

medicate yourself with marijuana and lots of fapping.

Considering how AP is doing, already down to 24%, the right wing Hoyre and FRP coalition will most likely win the next election as well.

After that election is when the repatriation programs will kick into the highest gear and start sending them out. All syrian refugees and afghan refugees will be deported. Somalians will be payed to leave. More and more muslims will leave as the degenerate norwegian lifestyle start taking hold of their children.

I honestly see no good reason why we will ever get a left wing government again. Hoyre will have to seriously fuck up.

Cuck,to Hel with you