One Piece 862

Spoiler pics soon.

Ch. 862 Intellectual Type

Jinbe tries to wake Luffy up, but he isn't showing any sings of waking.
Everyone cheers as A gigantic wedding cake is brought out.
As Big Mom's children surround the Vinsmokes' seats, Reiju prepares herself to die.
As Luffy finally wakes and heads towards the venue, the ceremony has begun.
Katakuri is bewildered as he sees the future where Pudding breaks down crying.

When Pudding shows Sanji her third eye, Sanji tells her in an air of wonder, "It's a beautiful eye"
Pudding breaks down crying and recalls her childhood where her third eye was a source of bullying, and even Big Mom was creeped out, so she was told to hide it with her bangs. And it was due to these incidents that her personality began to become warped.

If Big Mom decides that Pudding is of no use, then she will signal Father to shoot Sanji.
Katakuri sees the future where Sanji dodges Father's shot, so he shoots at Sanji but Sanji avoids this shot by the skin of his teeth.

At the signal of Katakuri's shot, Luffy begins his entrance into the ceremony, and countless number of Luffy's come flying out of the wedding cake.

End

bump

Yandere Pudding best Pudding.

My dubs confirm no shippingfags this thread

>Spoiler pics soon.
Don't post another thread until you have it.

I hope that Pudding and Sanji do get married and she becomes a crew member, just so the Sanji falling for every chick shtick stops.

Its getting old how worthless he becomes when women aren't around.

can I roll again for you? I want this too

Gin is going to show up

dubs and shipfags will dominate this thread

Too late

rolling in the name of the revo army

This guy gets it

Pudding will be Violet 2.0

Looking at spoilers they do get married since they are pronounced man and wife before the kiss.

Don't know how Oda will write this out.

And hijinks with sanji getting horny around girls and pudding opening her third eye in frustration and yelling at him. DO IT ODA please.

Probably not.

SaNa is not happening guys, we have to do something!

I bought that shit

Best post-skip design change desu. Made me like him, I was indifferent before

>PUDDING REDEMPTION

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It'll all be apart of Puddin's plan and she'll still shoot Sanji. He will either dodge it (having been on his toes from 2 assassination attempts) or he will be surprised, thinking Pudding was being real. However, it's likely that couldn't happen at all since the flash back is drawn in a panel. So...Wtf is your problem Oda.

Trips confirm luffy's prediction

pudding nakama confirmed

the revolutionary army threads are pretty sick

pull the trigger.

lets sign a change dot org petition

lol get fucked SaNafags

>any relationship
>ever happening

We get Ussop x Kaya. That's it.
It's going to be fucking heartwarming. Fairy tale ending. Literally cute and perfect, no cuck shit or prophetic moons.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Chopper and that reindeer mink seems like a thing is going to happen.

Also is going to die before one piece ends remember.

and that's the way it has been from the beginning. I don't understand why anyone would think that after 20 years of One Piece being a thing that Oda would decide now is the perfect time to pair up crewmates

Leave Sanji and Jinbei death to me!

I imagine him killing pedro in a few chapters. I have a feeling one of the luffy mirror clones is pedro.

Pedro is the future nakama.

Are any of you anime only watchers?

Year of Pudding's death

He's as good as dead.
Hes got no time left other than to help luffy. He was going blow himself up a few chapters ago.

1/10 no spoiler picture

>robin in the bath
>Robins design in dress rosa

Muh actual dick. How can anyone seriously say she isn't best girl?

>At the signal of Katakuri's shot, Luffy begins his entrance into the ceremony, and countless number of Luffy's come flying out of the wedding cake.

This is not getting enough attention. What can this be?

Brulee wins fuck up of the year award
That's what happens when everyone and their Big Mom has a DF fruit, you get shitters with really useful powers

Gear 5th: Gomu Clone Jutsu

Crew became mirror clones of luffy.
This means we'll get a luffy "death" scene but the twist it be pedro or Jinbe.

It's Brulee

Nami's mirage tempo?

We finally see the fucking Sanji power up against Katakuri for protect Pudding?

Pudding is sexy

That could work

>mfw SaNafags face final btfo

>I don't understand why anyone would think that after 20 years of One Piece being a thing that Oda would decide now is the perfect time to pair up crewmates
Because Oda realizes that his original audience grew up and married someone so now he has no problem pairing up people like Robin and Franky together.

This autism about Oda not doing romance between crewmates dates back when the readership was still in middle or high school. Stop getting triggered on pairings because you can never relate.

>still celebrating like he won
Reminder viola-chan didn't stop SaNa and Pudding wont either

Oda said that there wouldn't be any romance within the crew. He also called shippers gay faggots niggers. His words not mine.

Makes sense considering how story twists go.
Would be the best heroic and saddest part of the arc.

Your mom also called me to tell you that you're never going to amount to anything in your life. Her words not mine.

>readership was still in middle or high school
it's a shonen. The readership is still in middle/high school. Why do you think romance is still a gag? Things haven't advanced romantically since the beginning. But of course I'm the one being autistic for saying shippers do nothing but disrespect the source material and the whole point of One Piece with their faggotry.

>within the crew
Sanji x Pudding confirmed.

>readership was still in middle or high school
Wrong.

I can buy this, but the backstory isn't tragic enough to justify anything, and she's very clearly still evil

>He doesn't know the definition of shonen
Aight you got me. Since adults still read this shit it must be that he is now writing specifically for adults and that the entire genre should change. Oda has said that his writing is directed at 15 year old boys, this hasn't changed, and this won't change. Your ship will always be fanfiction and everyone that isn't a faggot like you will be laughing at how pathetic your hopes for the series' direction were.

Do you see me making shit up about Luffy and Zoro swordfighting each other with their dicks? Fuck no. I'm just telling it how it is. Oda didn't like doing romance until he changed his mind up somewhere after the TS. His statement about having no romance between nakama and go read another manga for it was before Enies Lobby.

People fucking change and this is one thing he let up on. Probably an editor suggestion, but either way it's still romance between crewmates.

I'm not saying to focus on their relationship further than gags but it's there. You either don't have experience dating or blind as a bat to not see it.

>survey was made on TS
That SBS entry was way before that survey came out.

What's the worst translation you've ever seen so far?
Pic related.

>Probably an editor suggestion
You really should read some more about the author user. He's said before that the first thing he tells his editors is to not give him suggestions, because fail or succeed the responsibility and the pride belongs to him that way.

does anyone have the "royalties" page?

Love how Teach's crew mirrors Luffy's in every way, right down to starting off as nameless unknowns most people won't look at twice until they suplex an island

what the fug

Year of Katakuri causing Jimbei's death

I remember one called the Going Merry the SS Forward. It was on some MSN site before OneManga was a thing.

Xusasu Basasu gets me everytime.

>Your ship will always be fanfiction
My """ship""" is canon and everyone else knows you're a faggot for denying it.

It's curious how it's the nerdy boards and forums are vocal about OP not having romance in it.

Get your dick wet.

I'm not that heavily invested into OP anymore but that might have changed as well. Fuck Oda for saying he doesn't want any suggestions but Chopper's obviously morphed into something more kid friendly for the merch.

that is to good for be real user,Oda is a hack

Worst, yet best at the same time.

So I'm assuming OP resumes next week...am I right? Or do we have a month long drought ahead of us?

top kek. anybody remember what chapter this is from?

We're due for at least one more break-week this month because of Golden Week.

We all need more Time Curry.

Untrue

Tim fucking hell.

Well shit...oh well, it'll be worth the wait

>mfw Pudding gets redeemed.

I'll be fine with that if there's some karmic comeuppance before that...you don't get to stab a guys heart out and run it over into ground beef without a little balancing of the scales

don't mind me, just posting the Strawhats' endgame match-ups

wouldn't franky vs. sanjuan wolf be a better fight?

What about Carrot and Pudding-chwan, though?

I...don't see a problem with this.

>one of the Luffy dies
>break
>people spend two weeks debating whether it's Pedro or Jinbei
>turns out it's actually Luffy

I really want to know what that fucking horse is gonna do

I don't want to see that wrestling fag ever again.

switch brooks and nami's opponent and it's perfect

>Kaiju vs giant robot type fight

Of course it would, people just don't know they want it yet

>not Lafitte vs Brook when both have cane swords

>Carrot
will fight Kuzan after eating the Yuki Yuki no Mi to become a Electric Snow Bunny Logia. Battle between Snow and Ice.
>Pudding
will fight the unknown 10th Titan Commander which will be revealed to be another member of 3-Eyed tribe

I just want to know what the best translation is. I've never reread the whole series and would like like to read alabasta and skypiea without seeing Monkey D. Ruffi

I fucking called Luffy doing something retarded but whatever it was involves him jumping out of the cake Capone's guys messed with

Didn't they say that Blackbeard had 10 captains? There's only 9 there.

Brook vs Lafitte
Nami vs Catarina
Franky vs Vasco or Pizarro
Fuck knows who Robin will fight

>Jew Wall

wiiiiiiihahahaha

Stronger is also a captain

if you're triggered by "ruffi" i hope you never read scanlated berserk