What does life mean to you user?

As a blackpilled user, I seem to be totally lack any goals in life. I have a reasonable well paying job. Keep sleeping with women in one night stands and short term relationships.

So black-pilled anons, how do you stop this fall down the hedonistic path? Or do you think the hedonistic path is the right path to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I have a reasonable well paying job. Keep sleeping with women in one night stands and short term relationships.
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Why is that bad user?

But what makes you get out of bed everyday user?

bump

Bump

Sometimes, I ask myself what it's all for. You know, the funny thing about it, I couldn't answer.
youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8

I'm in the same boat :(

After a while, believe it or not, I found hedonism to be boring and empty. I sort of came up with a list of goals that would take many years to accomplish, mostly arbitrary, but just crazy enough to be interesting. Once I accepted that death is inevitable, I realized it was not death that I was afraid of, but living.

One day I found myself in a deep depression. I thought it would make no difference if I lived or died. In the same moment, I realized that instead of choosing to die right then and there, I could arbitrarily live out any other path in life and ultimately reach the same conclusion. I decided to stop trying to make it out of life alive and just live.

>I found hedonism to be boring and empty.
I may be on the cusp of a similar state.
>I sort of came up with a list of goals that would take many years to accomplish, mostly arbitrary
What sort of stuff user?

Polite bump.

HAPPENING AT NAVAL AIR BASE
Shill poll wants to get rid of containment general /ptg/
More Than 50 Dead Child Sex Slaves By ‘Men of Wealth’; The Graves
Holocaust Thread

>I decided to stop trying to make it out of life alive and just live.
That's deep. But going down that path would mean giving up conventional way of life. For me, I'd probably just leave my job and go to some remote parts of alaska and live frugally with lots of time.
The problem with that is if things go wrong I could be very miserable.

>What sort of stuff user?

Eh, just silly stuff. Like, for example, after all the Russian collusion hype, I sort of got interested in Russian culture and their language, so I decided I would learn Russian and try to move there someday. I would start by finding a job with an international company. I have options because I have an engineering degree. But recently I learned that there is an international industry for English teachers in foreign countries. I am currently interview to teach English in China. If it works out, I will move to China for a year, then see if I can teach English in Russia once I have some experience under my belt. Or maybe I'll try it in South America since I already know a lot of Spanish and always wanted to be fluent.

>The problem with that is if things go wrong I could be very miserable.

Well that's the reason why I now find suicide to be incredible foolish. If things are already so bad that I would want to kill myself, why not just do something to totally mess up my life? And if it doesn't work out, I could always kill myself later, right?

That being said, however, doesn't mean that I act without prudence.

Thanks user. That sounds like a very unconventional life and I hope it's satisfying for you.

>If things are already so bad that I would want to kill myself, why not just do something to totally mess up my life? And if it doesn't work out, I could always kill myself later, right?
That's deep thought user. It's something I actually did not think of till now user.

Life means time to me. I see time as something everyone has and only few really value. It's even more valuable than money, because you can sell time for money, but not the other way around. If you value a hedonistic lifestyle, then enjoy it, but if you value other things then aim for those.

Just one more bit of food for thought, if you are traveling down the road of nihilism, as I have done. Eventually you get to the stage where you realize everything is meaningless and there is no point to life. But if you follow the road to it's ultimate conclusion, you realize that everything is meaningless and you can do whatever you want.

A healthy balance between having a good time and betterig the life of future generations. Human relations also is a big one

Get married (with non-whore woman)

Thanks a lot user.
It's good to hear from someone who has gone down the path I seem to be going down.
I guess just because life is meaningless does not mean hedonism is the way to go. I must find things that allow me to challenge myself and enjoy the game. My black-pill knowledge allows me to take risks which normies could not take.

But what would I do if she divorce-rapes me? And why should I toil for others?

The thing is that what do I do with the excess time I have?

Thats a problem nowdays

In the past people have been to busy trying to feed themselves to actually contemplate "Why am I doing this?".
I have tried, and could not come up with a good answer to marry, even if I find a non-whore woman.

Set a goal. It don't matter what even if it sounds silly like jacking off in San Francisco. Come up with something that sounds amazing to you to do and set your sights for it no matter how high.

That's what the other user also suggested here

Honestly, I feel we live for nothing. Love isn't real. Only smart people feel successful. And dumb motherfuckers ruin everything. Life is bullshit.

>Only smart people feel successful.
I think it's the other way round. smart people can never feel successful.
There are many times I envy dumb people.