Nonpartisan News

I usually read Bloomberg and BBC. I used to like the Guardian but that was a huge mistake.

What is a good nonpartisan publication apl I can read without subscription on my phone?

Never trust one news source, read multiple ones and cross check it with facts you can find online.

I dropped BBC a few years back now Sky News is my waifu.

France 24 could also be an alternative.

I love how trump shills are so literally retarded they regard everything as fake news unless it comes from explicit propaganda outlets, even if it's just a story repeating what trump himself said on national television. It's like trumpniggers live in an alternate fucking universe.

The Hillary "tell all" book was better.

You just now finding out the entire system is fucked.

We know we are just hear for the lulz faggot.

Stop getting so metaphysical assblasted

>a study concluded

I disagree. I think the left is more misinformed than the right generally speaking. Impartial opinions do not exist in "news".

Yeah it should be edited to "People are saying..."

>I disagree. I think the left is more misinformed than the right generally speaking.
That's because you're a brainlet.

>nonpartisan
>funded by the government

did you mom tell you were "special" a lot when you were a kid?

I never read fox. What would you prefer I read?
I read 4 different ones. Any suggestions to replace some?
I only want a good new publication. Instead of meme-ing, how about a suggestion?

I'll check it out. Thanks.

I'm just looking for something that doesn't have incredibly obvious clickbait titles like the one in the OP. The genius quote was an obvious jab. Sounds like a snot nose teen wrote it.

Most news channels pick up the same stories. MOST of them don't try with every fiber of their being, however, to spin it for some bullshit agenda (other than making money). Fox and all the right wing """"""news"""""" media are not at all interested in reporting facts. They're interested in pushing policy. That's not what news is for.

Dumbass did you even read the post?
I can't stand BBC but I find it better than shit like fox and CNN. I'm looking for suggestions.

Stop being a pretentious ass and give one.

Reuters

Just get the fuck out, /leftypol/

Polite bump. Fox News is the closest you can get to a bipartisan msm news outlet.

HAPPENING AT NAVAL AIR BASE
Shill poll wants to get rid of containment general /ptg/
More Than 50 Dead Child Sex Slaves By ‘Men of Wealth’; The Graves
Holocaust Thread

I'm not a rightist.

Drudge and gateway pundit

Fox might have their opinions but atleast they dont fake the news or create it completely.
I honestly havent seen them fake anythin yet. When they talk its clear and to the point. Comedy shows like cannibas news network and nothingbutcrap will just cut peoples feed and talk shit non stop NON Stop. They couldnt even stop talking shit when hurricanes were hitting landfall and texans needed news .

They are a threat to the united states and at this point should be dragged out of that vampire nest they call a news station, like that movie vampires where they dragged them each out by chain, into the sunlight, and publicly executed with a fuck railway spike.

Tie don lemon to a chair paint him white and put him in an elevator and call antifa over. When doors open and antifa sees him,
>insert the scene from daylight

He's not wrong, soyboy. The Left is ignorant about basically every topic. Be it science, economics, history, religion, or prettuly much anything.

That's literally what Fox does. Then they quietly retract their false stories and their idiot viewers don't notice or care.

ikr, everyone who agrees with me thinks the same as well

Realclearpolitics, skim various things to get the gist/narrative and draw your own conclusions and/or do further research.

I like zero hedge and consortium news

have you read the book nigger? its so full of shit.