Day of the Rope / Day X

How are we gonna do this Sup Forums? Suggestions/ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
archive.org/details/Siege-by-James-Mason-1980-1986/Mason-SIEGE-p000-029.mp3
youtu.be/2nliGOuJL5A
youtube.com/watch?v=xuZTDGEyiFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With rifles and hatred.

A trump tweet
"day of the rope now , enjoy"

Good book.

Yessir

OP is a faggot

If only he wasn’t a Rothschild puppet, hopefully it’s the 4D chess bullshit, who knows...

I’m down

Is it time?
Is it so?

As if...

By lynching you.

>thinking it will ever happen

Yes my brother

It won’t happen unless you fags get off your ass and fight for the betterment of our nation and race

For a successful day of the rope, we would need massive numbers. The only way to do that is to use Zionist tactics ( outjew the jew ) to redpill the normies, to a point where it is morally acceptable for said day of the rope to occur.

Agreed, how do we redpill the normies tho?

Yeah it would be better if you faggots would stop. Seriously, siding with controlled opposition in this day and age is way too easy to avoid.
kys

Ayy I have that book too :D

Show them that different races can't live to together, show them statistics. And that we need ethnostates Africa for Africans,Asia for Asians, White Nations for Whites!
2. We can redpill a black guy and make him the next Malcolm X l, we then help him promote black nationalism and for ethnostates. And that the only way to defeat the Jews is by working together.

Gang shit

YES

What you need to understand is that there are millions of people here in the US that feel just like we do that are too afraid to say anything or stand up, out of fear that they're the only one. Most here know what I'm talking about. Once this thing gets kicked off, others will join. The hardest part is getting that initial momentum required to get it off the ground. Doing that would require at least 10 thousand of us all going out in teams and lighting shit on fire and shooting stuff all at the exact same time. That sounds like a lot, but it really isn't when you consider that there are millions of people in this country, and the city I live in has 100,000 people. 1/10th of a city is small, and we can get these numbers if we continue our outreach.

This will work well. The goal of day of the rope is to murder degenerates and fight the feds, not to waste time and ammunition on everyone else. Many WN groups have already spoken with black separatists about this kind of thing, and talks have gone surprisingly well.

We already all have plans. Lone wolves and independent cells.
Although having the government on our side would help, it's not a necessity.
Any major civil war will do the same, although we may not gain power at the end, but we can surely genocide the Jews.

MI bro checking In

MI here too.

Accelerationism.

Checked.

Ak RWDS, "juden Jaeger" unit reporting in.

Saint John's

I'm in the Detroit area. About half way between Detroit and Ann Arbor.

The Day Of The Rope Is Coming......

Civic nationalist here. You wont, best you can do is help us establish a strong right wing nation because white genocide is a lot faster in a leftist nation with hedonist values.

Or we can give you the rope too. We might not win but we'll chimp out hard enough to take you all with us.

Wrong, last year was majority white births.

>This
Surely, we can at least take the Jews with us.
I actually think Sup Forums outnumbers the Jews worldwide.

You won't give anyone the rope, you'll die talking about day of the rope just like McDonald and all the others who did the same shit before you.

True if we don’t get together and actually do something

Source, majority white doesn't mean anything if you have no values. Europe is a majority white right now and it's doing nothing for them. The fucking refugees are more teadionalist and conservative than the average European.

We only have one shot, forgive us for being choosey.
We will. There are already several events that trigger it.
But unless those external events occur, we continue to meme.
If your feeling antsy you could always have a little fun yourself.
Just remember opsec and if your gonna meme, blame ebaums world dot com

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

Why are you guys LARPing?

Get out newfag.

Exactly my point. Focus on basic nationalism, the West would benefit a lot from just a basic nationalist wave. Day of the rope is an extreme, it just makes you look radical and easy to make propaganda against. Books like the Turner diaries have been better propaganda against white identity than they have to bring people to it. The right wing in America had its biggest resurgence when antifa was out making the left look bad.

That's actually nice to read, thanks for the source user.

No. The Jew MUST be exterminated sterilized or otherwise removed from power. If we don't, this cycle repeats in a couple generations.

Real whitepill.

>Please dont exterminate us user

You would need a United nation to destroy the jews or expel them

Yeah, no.
It's not a person, it's a parasite. One that threatens to kill all human creativity and replace it with abstract meaninglessness.
They have to die, or we will.

Not really, at this point any real chaos and the world essentially ends.
We have our own Sampson option.
But we will really shine if we can elect a fascist leader.
We must support those politicians who would name the Jew.

I'm not a part of the older generations that did nothing but LARP and lay around. I don't cling to the old like they did. I'm here for something new, and I'm going to create it with my bare fucking hands. Cuck nationalists get the rope along with the fags, the jews, the niggers. The ethnostates are happening. It's all happening, no matter how many times you bang your fists on the keyboard and cry that nothing will happen.

Don't worry, it'll be quick and you won't suffer much.

No you don't. All you need is a few pissed off gentiles, some gasoline, and some creativity.

lol boat go in water not ground

1488 brother

>Not knowing you have to drydock boats in cold weather

>this
>is
>the
>enthusiasm
>we
>need

I'm as excited as I imagine numales being when they make that dumb face at cameras.

Never forget, these are the threads that silence the shills.

>the shills face when a new /nsg/ goes up

Never forget.

never gonna happen. you cant convince people to kill millions for no real reason

That's where you're wrong. There's also a reason for it, and we don't need millions. We need thousands.

Yes

That's where you are wrong kiddo

Whenever it comes, worry less about all the random degenerates all over the place, you'd be trying to lynch half the country if you started with that. With so few good men the only option open would be a decapitation strike; the only question left there would be the names of the people at the head.

A few ideas for a more in-depth look at what we would need:
>fitness
For those who want to participate, it is obvious they need to be in shape. What’s the quickest and best routine for a fatass or any beta to stop larping and actually get to work with, concern for excessive effort disregarded?
>targets for purging
Like , said, this is also an essential part. Who is a threat that needs removing and how do we get the general public to at least be okay with them getting removed?
>leadership
Who is trustworthy and dedicated enough to lead the charge to glory?
>organization
We would need a platform for group messaging, at least one group per state. Which could it be that it will allow anonymity and won’t shut this operation down?
>plans
What to specifically do aside from taking out specific targets? ( ex. Purging ghettos, setting lefty campuses alight, etc ) This could be done on the PM platform

This image. Tears my soul apart, truly the last person who tried to save us from Jewish Tyranny

i need more books for bad goys

accelerationism + unforeseen cataclysm

we literally need a miracle

Fitness and preparation is something every man here should be undertaking already. If you're too lazy to work out at least fix your diet. Also start training with firearms. All of this is just good practice in general for any respectable American man.
Targets are going to require weaponized autism to find - a list of at least names and locations should be assembled and published, at which point it will fall to local loyalists to carry out what must be done. Centralized planning and organization is far too risky for such a venture, whenever the time is ripe, it will fall to one man to light the signal, carry out his mission, and pray that others follow his lead. Groups should only be formed on the personal level - anything beyond that would simply be begging for infiltration by glow-in-the-dark individuals.

Or at least that's how I'd run things if I wasn't an ironic LARPer.

This time the world and white power by George Lincoln Rockwell

>88

Not a hard copy but it’s definitely for bad goys archive.org/details/Siege-by-James-Mason-1980-1986/Mason-SIEGE-p000-029.mp3

>le read siege meme
gas yourself

This whole thread is embarrassing filled with disgusting autists that nobody likes in society who are eager to genocide millions of people because they hate their shitty disgusting lives and are trash human beings.

Hey retarded baboons.. if Rockwell and Hitler couldn't achieve your white Utopia fantasy when the West and Europe was 99% white why in the world do you think it will work today? America is basically 50% non-white, of the 50% who are white, the majority of them aren't genocidal maniacs like you 56% retards.

Keep wishing and prayiing that you'll get to kill millions of of your fellow citizens you lunatics, keep wishing that those millions of people you want to kill won't get guns and fight back, keep wishing and hoping that it will not cause a civil war that will collapse the great Satan that is America that will allow China and Russia to invade your joke of a nation but it will never happen and you'll die via suicide and you'll die a lonely virgin which is your ultimate destiny.

Nazis couldn't win. The conferderate traitors couldn't win. Hate and anger has never won. Keep thinking you're not gonna lose like all the rest of the right wing loonies who came before you.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with SIEGE though

Now comes the hard part, re-programming the normies. Expect all types of false flags when (((they))) realize it.

Turn off your meme flag friend I’d like to see where you’re from

>not having an original vanguard books edition with the swastika cover

I'm here in your mother's bedroom fucking her brains out with my BBC.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Shills are so easy to spot these days. Pathetic.

Maybe we wait until after Syria, North Korea, and Iran to fall. I mean once the New World Order begins there's going to be chaos and blood running in the streets. Out of the madness we can implement our "day of the rope" as you say and know one will give a damn because of how fucked up things are going to be before martial law is finally implemented. So in English I'm saying when shit hits the fan it's going to be a free for all. Before that time I hope you have a gun and are ready to fight.

With the loss of boomers there will be a huge economical collapse. There will be blood.

We make both the leftists and the right-wingers hate the Jews and israel, along with the damned niggers for that matter, and be ready when the time comes.

hide faggots like these.

Shit nigger I just got btfo

Hail hitler

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It’s probably gonna take mass civil unrest for the day of the rope to be feasible, it’s too early for a show of force but planning early doesn’t hurt

Yup but look at the comments on this video, normies are waking up freind. It's only a matter of time before they find out what he was fighting for, the ethnostates for all races. Then we will truly conduct the day of rope where we will kill every jew, racemixer,etc

youtu.be/2nliGOuJL5A

Daily reminder that if you haven't listened to George Lincoln Rockwell's Brown University speech, read his book White Power, and AT LEAST read William Luther Pierce's Who We Are, you are a cuck manlet soyboyim that has low T, no QT3.14 waifu, and a micropenis.

youtube.com/watch?v=xuZTDGEyiFs
This one is better, nice hitler quads.

Whatever faggot

Yeah, sure, there’s the element out there advocating for allying with black nationalists against the Jew and theoretically some like Tom Metzger may have a point. But for the bulk of the niggers, go ahead, just try to explain to the charging bull nigger how he’ll be better off amongst his own people without getting free shit from you, like the dumb fucking thing can even understand what you’re saying or cares.

If you can read David Lane, you can read James Mason. Don't be a D&C faggot; David Lane's ass was pulling IRL Heat-level shit and giving the cash to WLP.

That's why it's a psyop, we fully expect to have to rope every fucking nigger- but if we can make a faction fight for us, I'd be willing to buy the damned boat to get 'em back to africa, and I might even help machine gun out a section of the jungle niggers so they have some space- should they all, without exception, fuck off- and help as a valuable resource in the race wars.

Good link, thanks

I guess I'm trying to tell you that it's perhaps better to have the niggers going literally "Heil Hitler" as opposed to anything else, I've done it myself and if nothing else is hilarious.

We'll probably have to, and may as well assume on, genociding them- one can cling to hope based on preliminary results, though.