What the fuck happened, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=XhJz3f355D0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOLmiW3YV0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Marriage and not finding the time to train willmake a guy a jobber.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOLmiW3YV0Y
literally everything Vegeta says starting at 0:27

Gohan couldn't FUCKING CATCH the potara earring

semi-related, as I've been rewatching dragonball/dragonball z recently. Is there a more tragic character than Yamcha?

>loses every fucking major battle he fights
>gets bulma
>gets killed
>she ends up marrying the dude that kills him

It never hit me as a kid but that's kind of fucked

I miss pre-cuck vegeta...
perfectly in line with his character

considering he's not dead, one of the top 5 strongest humans on the planet, and for all we know has an amazing life outside of the Z fighters, no, not really

I hated this fucker.
All that stupid infinite potential
>lol nope imma study like a biiiirch
His mom was a mistake.

>I miss pre-cuck vegeta...
I do to but he became a cuck long before super.
Supers just making it worse.
if you think about it Goten's even worst

hes the only person besides goku to kill the villain at the end of an arc so for that he's forever higher tier than the rest of the cast

Vegeta killed Nappa, idiot

TEST

Vegeta should have killed Frieza in RoF too.

vegeta got straight up robbed in rof why does akira hate vegeta and gohan so much.

>"If they're lucky, someone will make a bird bath out of them!"

Nothing wrong with Gohan deciding to study. The problem is that he didn't study AND train.

And he doesn't seem particularly intelligent despite all of his studying anyway.

They aren't autistic enough for him.

Fail.

Its crazy that they had a perfectly good moment that would have single-handedly justified bring Frieza back. Having Vegeta finally get his revenge on Frieza would have been great but they decide that some Whis bs was a better ending?

They did the same thing with Trunks and Zamasu.

majin boo is the jarjar binks of DBU

Wasn't Mystic Gohan supposed to be the strongest of anyone in DBZ?

yup he was the strongest character in all of DBZ at that moment. But he fuckedup against buu

The thing is hes not Super Inteligent like bulma and her family.

According to "canon" he ends up teaching people (as in publishing books and research) how to use KI and sheit so humans levels become higher, im pretty sure we will see some of that after this tournament of power is done

gohan be all like "It's my calling"

that will be cool to see. Wasn't that the story in GT too? That makes so much sense

The only person of any real intelligence in Bulma's family is her and her dad. Everyone else is so far either dumb as fuck or average IQ.

Bra is supposedly going to take after her mother, in more ways then one. Much to Vegeta's chagrin.
But she will learn enough ki control to fly and probably do some low level fighting and ki techniques like energy sensing.
Beyond that she might be a super intelligent and prideful but slightly cowardly 98lb weakling(with 50lbs of that being tits and ass).
Can you imagine her mouthing off about her princess bra, the daughter of vegeta the king of all saiyajins and the most brilliant woman on the planet and heriess to the capsule empire.
Before the pissed off super villian screams at them. Then her running behind Vegeta and saying GO GET HIM DADDY!

I did enjoy the somewhat slower pace of DBZ for better the fighting choreography. Unlike DBS which is all being the same fucking moves over and over again.