Mexican Mestizos commit crime

>Mexican Mestizos commit crime
>Blame Hispania descent instead of their aztec/Mayan descent

Enough of this "Hispanic" shit

It’s true they are just doing what they are programmed to do
>cuts someone’s heart out and eats it just like in ‘apocalyptico’ in the middle of the day in a park in an otherwise quiet suburb
>must be because of poverty, niggers and poor whites do this too

"Latino" would be a better word to describe them, since that specifically means Latin American, whereas "Hispanic" broadly applied to all Spanish-speaking peoples (including European Spaniards).

So we should just call Mexicans, Cubans and Colombians "Latinos" instead, to be more precise.

Anyway, Latinos aren't that bad when it comes to crime, they only commit slightly more crime than whites. Blacks are the real problem, they commit the lion's share of violent crime.

>crime
we would live in eternal darkness without this "crime". The sun god requires blood sacrifices to be reborn. Aztecs knew this. Even after being conquered and subjugated, their descendants never stopped killing. Selflessly sacrificing themselves and others. Every day. They miss one day and we are doomed.
Mexican cartels are basically saints. You should see them as such.

truth is, mexicans are like 60 percent spanish and 30 percent native mixes. they always emphasize and claim the native blood because they want minority cred, indigenous cred, race card, sjw card

it's just like some german guy going im 1/54th cherokee so he can feel like a victim and sit on a pedestal somehow that gets him free handjobs

As far as I'm concerned, even if blacks commit more statistically, their populations aren't predicted to grow in the future.
I see mexicans as the bigger issue because they're the ones breeding like locusts and driving the demographics down.

WOW Never thought about it like this. Pretty smart desu.

Reminder that chicanos, dreamers and the so called "latinx" aren't mexicans, not even humans.

They have no identity, no pride, no values and they should be killed instead of being deported "back" to a society that doesn't wants them.

this

Mexicans today are just like the germans in the 1800’s. I’m not even mad about the anger because it’s that resistance that pushes the immigrants to be strong. Eventually new immigrants will stop coming and people will stop caring and the birth rate will fall to modern western levels, and a new immigrant group will come in. I fear that we’re already starting to see that.

Latin is the language of the Roman Empire and the base of many European languages. They are mestizos, which is a mix of Spaniard/Portuguese.

*Mix of Spaniard/Portuguese with native mesoamericans.

>splitting hairs over archaic caste system classifications any time one of your people commits a crime
You're all wetbacks and you're all invasive criminal scum.

Americans like you are idiots.

Humans are not interchangeable legos. They're like metals. Add too much of the wrong kind into a molten mixture and you ruin the batch, producing a weaker inferior material that will fracture under strain.

I know, but within the American context, the term "Latino" specifically refers to Latin Americans, not Europeans who speak Romance languages.

The world was different before.

OP forgetting that Spanish people are part camel jockey.

Germans did not commit crime at the same rate mestizos do and they did not have an average IQ one standard deviation lower than the white American average.

Hlaf Aztec and half Hispanic. I'd say it's 100% Negro there, considering the current state of Spain.Just iamgine this: You had power to overpower the british empire and you lost it all and became Germany's little bitch. And now, you are an Arab leftist shithole, and even your leftists hate each other. The Current state of Spain.

>Americans like you
Dude, he's a spic pretending to be American to shill for his people.

The Latins were a tribe of Bronze Age people who established the Kingdom of Rome in central Italy in the 8th century BC. Use mestizo, even if people wrongly believe they're Latinos.

hahah wtf, is that in the middle east?

And this is on top of making several exploration colonies, which meant you gave literally 0 fucks about those places, slaved its people and took its gold and you still fucked up. And on top of that you still allowed yourself to get exploited by Belgium and the U.K at the same time.

If you use "mestizo" they'll just start saying "nuh-uh I iz castizo" or some other bullshit like that. Just call them beaners or spics.

I disagree
It was the 1800’s there was significantly more crime all around I have a hard time believing that.
I think that “le standard deviation” is a meme and that iq does depend almost entierly on education.

Quit lying you fucking spic. You're not fooling anyone.

I’m mexican american yeah. How am I lying?

>they always emphasize and claim the native blood because they want minority cred, indigenous cred, race card, sjw card

>tfw I do this and always stick up for racist white people, then whenever a sjw or libtard tries to have an opinion against mine I just cry that they're racist and acting as a superior race for telling me what I should think

>they get embarrassed as fuck and shut up quick

Holy shit it's like you don't realize the potential faggot.

>How am I lying?
Your entire fucking premise. Not that you could even comprehend why it's bullshit since you locusts have double digit IQs.

k. I’m just saying I’ve seen all kinds of absolute retards of all kinds of colors I really don’t believe that any one race is smarter.

Oh boy, egalitarian platitudes. I'm not here to debate you. I'm here to tell you to fuck off.

They're the 56% mongrels that Sup Forums always makes fun of. Americans just label them as Hispanics

at least im not a rudeboi

blacks amirite

I’ve met like 10 white dudes who I would call ‘absolute retards’ (not just kinda dumb). Meanwhile I have met like 600 negros who are absolute drooling retards and I’ve met way more whites than black because I grew up right in rural Canada. I haven’t met many Mesicans thankfully.