Laugh at Hillary thread (Fire and Fury edition)

Now that we have all the secrets of the campaign leaked thanks to Fire and Fury let's take a moment to admire how Hillary missed the easiest layup in political history.
>Trump never wanted to win and thought he was going to get BTFO, he actually wanted to lose and start a media network to shitpost with
>Melania and Bannon were the only ones who thought Trump could win and Melania begged Trump to throw the election so she could have her normal life back and raise Barron
>Ivanka told everyone Melania was retarded for thinking Donald could win
>NOBODY ON TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN HAD ANY CLUE WHAT THEY WERE DOING and they still somehow outmaneuvered Hillary at every turn
>Trump constantly lamented during the campaign that everyone on his side was garbage and Hillary was the one who had all of the good people working with her
>Bannon had autismal fits during the campaign and spent entire days screeching at people
>Donald had no idea what the Constitution was or what the President does and wanted to make his entire cabinet his family members and Ann fucking Coulter was the one who had to teach him that he couldn't do that
>his top commander (Bannon) called dibs on a room in the White House and immediately removed all the chairs and started building a pillow fort as soon as Trump was sworn in
Post your favorite stories from Fire and Fury and let's ignore the shillposters for a minute to talk about just how insane Trump's election was. He beat a billion dollar war machine with literally no competent people on his team, no strategy and no real desire to even win.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/20/wikileaks-bombshell-john-podestas-daughter-received-75000-shares-putin-connected-energy-company/)
youtube.com/watch?v=4sV3hWCRA-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My favorite part was when Hillary won the election but the Jew shadow government gave Trump the presidency anyway because he's a zog loyalist dog.

c mon

>>his top commander (Bannon) called dibs on a room in the White House and immediately removed all the chairs and started building a pillow fort as soon as Trump was sworn in
Big if true

The cartoonish lying by the press is only weakening their own side. We're dealing with a Mein Kampf-reading misogynist who suffers from dyslexia and prefers to recruit women "for their loyalty". Oh by the way, he and his team are so stupid that his ramshackle campaign beat the experienced politicians who had all the experts with them.

I think we've seen enough from Trump to realize that he's clever and tough to some degree, far more than anybody is willing to give him credit for. But what about the qualifications of his opponents? Highly overrated if they cannot defeat a person who is widely known to be a total retard. The narrative defeats itself.

>Big if true

comfy
comfy if true you idiot.

>clever and tough to some degree
Teflon Don is better than even his supporters thought he would be. My spic liberterian friend that fucking hates his guts blurted out the other day when we were watching the news of Donald cutting off Paki aid "you know he might end up being a good president". This from a guy that literally voted Johnson and thought he had a shot.

>mfw the left publishes this absolute nonsense and continues to cannibalize their own.

>"Idiot" billionaire just "bumbled" into the the white house.

When will crypto kike manlet bugmen learn?

Why can't the media and liberal establishment not just admit that they made themselves all look like idiots and everything since Trump's victory has been about trying to destroy him in order to save face and regain credibility.

Russia has all but died as a forced controversy because its not true that a billionaire from manhattan who was a democrat for his entire life teamed up with the russians to steal an election that they now apparently reveal he didn't even want to win (?)

This is the first of a title wave of books that will come out and portray Trump as a cartoonish imbecile... so that basically a bunch of smug liberal elitists can cash in on talking about a man they mock, but have to use to make a living for themselves because he's actually made a tremendous mark on history now and is responsible for helping to break the spell of corporate endorsed liberalism and political correctness that has poisoned this country.

Bugmen BTFO. Eternally. Forever.

I don't give a fuck what kind of ridiculous shit they write to cast Trump in a bad light. Nobody does anymore. Thats what they don't fucking get. They aren't in control anymore and won't ever be again.

Shill stupidity knows no bounds

Jesus Christ look at the lips on that kike.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
pol put trump in the white house.

Will you help me next?

He knew exactly what he was doing.
Her momma got BTFO.

[Wikileaks: Podesta’s Daughter Received His Shares in Putin-Linked Company](breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/20/wikileaks-bombshell-john-podestas-daughter-received-75000-shares-putin-connected-energy-company/)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
John Podesta’s “75,000 common shares” — obtained from his membership on the executive board of an energy company, Joule Unlimited, which received millions from a Putin-connected Russian government fund — were transferred to his daughter, Megan Rouse.

“Two months after Podesta joined the board, Vladimir Putin’s Rusnano announced that it would invest up to one billion rubles into Joule Unlimited, which amounts to $35 million. That represents one-fifth of the entire amount of investment dollars Joule collected from 2007 to 2013,”

*laughs*

I love when people say he's an idiot.
He beat every candidate they put against him. Every. Single. One.
So what the fuck were they?

>I don't give a fuck what kind of ridiculous shit they write to cast Trump in a bad light. Nobody does anymore. Thats what they don't fucking get. They aren't in control anymore and won't ever be again.

This

JUST

lol

Seems like you're ignoring the electoral college and the racist sentiment Trump drummed up.

Joe Biden gave her the d off camera

>... the media... regain credibility

They have no credibility to regain.

So she and her backers wanted this very very bad and he didn't real care much and had no backers....dear god....

>I think we've seen enough from Trump to realize that he's clever
Wrong.

You and other racists might have.

THE FROG!
IT WAS THE FROG I TELL YOU!
HE SABATOGED MY ELECTION!
THE FROG!
HE WIELDS SOME MATTER OF NUMERIC POWER THAT BENDS THE UNIVERSE TO HIS WILL!
I EXPERIENCED IT FIRST HAND!
THE FROG!
I WON!
THREE MILLION VOTES!
THE FROG!
IT WAS THE CARTOON FROG I TELL YOU!
THE FROG!
THE FROOOOOOOOG!
THE FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!

Russian Frogs

People are idiots. I've heard so many danes say that Hillary was the underdog because she is a woman and therefore noone within the party supported her and that Trump only won because he is a billionaire and that must mean all the corporations and the media supported him 100%.

It's such a simplistic worldview based on halftruths that might have been relevant a hundred years ago, but do in no way reflect the political or economic climate of today.

the far left only see color and gender

>I've heard so many danes say

How is she not 50 points ahead I must be asking myself?

Spot fucking on.
The harder they shill the angrier the population that elected him get.
The media has jumped the shark and are trying literally anything to destroy the monster that they solely created in Trump.
2020 here we come
4 MORE YEARS!

Or, now that the elite got their tax cuts they don't need or want him.

They're stuck with him in the White House, Trump hasn't been bought and things are improving. Unfortunate about that Trudeau chap you're stuck with, seems a bit more of a loser than anything

What the actual fuck are you talking about maplenigger? All of your posts in this thread read like an autismal fedoralord DM. Go suck Trudeau's cock some more.

Who the fuck doesn't make a comfy pillow fort? OP is from Peru and probably uses rocks and old dumpster lids, savages.

>Trump hasn't been bought and things are improving.

If you say so.

NASDAQ, S&P, and just about every other economic metric agrees that they are. Corporations are moving more money domestically and spending more on infrastructure.

>We're dealing with a Mein Kampf-reading misogynist who suffers from dyslexia and prefers to recruit women "for their loyalty".

What exactly is wrong with reading Mein Kampf again?

Hands up anybody in this thread been diagnosed with mental illness.

IT WAS MY TURN!!

Just you.

pic related really hurt shill feelings during the election

Ouch. Don't think that's the case though.

Who is Ivanka anyway? Her name is funny, it sounds like a little female Ivan.

I like you

Lol these are real stories from the book? Sounds like leftypol fan fiction. No wonder the left believes it

Other than Trump nobody's disputing it's validity. Most notably Bannon.

>the mainstream media doesn't doubt it's validity

You don't say?

You've got sources on people in the book saying it's not true?

What's worse:
- Trump's campaign was a Neo-Nazi shitshow
- Hilary's campaign was outmaneuvered in solid blue states (WI, MI, PA) by a Neo-Nazi shitshow.

>bannon building neet defense

suck it trump

The electoral college maybe.

Trump said it's not true. As far as the unnammed sources? No lol

The electoral college in America has become a farce. What's the point of having a secondary body decide the election if state law compels them to vote a certain way or their party removes them if they don't vote a certain way.

If that's how it's going to be, president should just be popular vote.

well think about it like this, would someone who literally didnt care about winning the election and then end up winning the election, then go forward doing so much good for the country its almost unbelievable everything hes done in his first year? It sounds strange to me that this could be the case, if you ask me something more is going on here, either this whole book is a fabrication or large parts of it are. So far i havent seen any reason to believe this book or anything it says.

The author literally said the book is probably at least partially faction and it's up to the reader to decide lol

Again, hands up anybody in this thread been diagnosed with mental illness.

Like gender dysphoria?

A fucking Leaf.

Yo I'm a democrat and was glad she lost.

I'm not a trump supporter but I'm glad my party is going through this humiliation. They deserved it for abandoning the working class. Republicans will at least put forth the effort to lie to them, democrats just up and ignored everyone in steel toes.

Ann Coulter has confirmed that she DID have a conversation with the president where she told him not to put his family members in his inner circle. She hates nepotism, and she claims he told her that no one else was telling him not to do that (but he still fucking did it).

But she's not sure how anyone found out about the conversation, as it was supposed to be just them (I'm assuming it was a phone conversation).

So....yeah, some of the book definitely seems to be bullshit, but some parts are apparently true, and are real inside information. Coulter also says that she never told anyone about the conversation with Trump, that she kept it private.

Yup Whatever you think about trump he has fundamentally altered the political and cultural landscape of the US with his election, even if in the unlikely scenario he is impeached it won't matter theres no going back

that upcoming transition is fast approching

maybe she will get more than martha stuart ... but i doubt it!

That was just the plot of the last season of South Park.

I wonder if that is the look she has while she walks towards the young child, knife in hand?

Jared Kushner (Jew, Ivanka's husband) got him elected by simply getting his bang bus to stop in all of the important Hillbilly electoral locations.

The Jews wanted Trump to win for some reason and installed themselves all around him. Probably because Dems feel sorry for Palestinians.

underrated

>Again, hands up anybody in this thread been diagnosed with mental illness.
Again, hands up anybody in this thread been diagnosed with mental illness.

but then it would be mob rule democracy, what democrats want, and fuck that.

This. Brainlets don't understand democracy is a bad thing

>1 post by this ID
But, Kellyanne Conway was very well informed, the election went exactly as she predicted in an earlier interview.

>The Jews wanted Trump to win for some reason and installed themselves all around him. Probably because Dems feel sorry for Palestinians.
Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=4sV3hWCRA-c

Defect to like DPRK.

Oh sweet innocent sweetie

Democracy is bad.

A republic is good.

The United States is a republic.

Fuckin brainlet.

I've got schizotypal, compulsive, histrionic, and hypomania disorders.

>tfw happier and more productive the moment I stopped with the drugs than when I was on them

Question. what will the media and deep state do if Trump continues to succeed in making America great again. Will they crash the market deliberately??

Stable genius.

>Elections
>Mob rule

Pick one. Or, pass a constitutional amendment making electoral college positions independent from election/party control.

Oh wait, your candidate won so you don't care about the impartiality of a political mechanism. My bad.

I wouldn't rule out any strategy

Yeah, no, fuck that. The Collage is there so candidates can't just ignore most of the country...which is exactly what Hillary did. That collage is why aren't the United States of New York and California, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Plus, with the winner takes all system in most states, the individual's vote actually matters more, because it's a drop in a smaller bucket (the state, not the nation).

>only liking a constitutional republic when your candidate wins

Just leave

Are they retarded .... The media *support* him???

The medi does nothing but Criticize his every breath. They are the ultimate boy that called wolf. They're so far in their fucking bubble though they can't see the damage they've done to their own credibility

They are fake news.

love you Sup Forums i will never forget that magical autumn

>Come in to see a Hillary bashing thread
>It's all shitting on Trump
You lied to me OP