RUNNING IN A CROWD
IN A FACELESS TOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67hnY1PLkdE
youtube.com/watch?v=rWbHrBYibBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need to feel the touch of friend....

fag

In the countryside, I wander far and wide...

the isolation gets me again

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GOOOOOOO

WHEN I FEEL LIKE CRYING

Oh my~

Who is this Jotaro ripoff?

It's time to open myself

Leave.

Jap OP1 is better
Though I agree English ED1 is the superior one

100% objective proof that the dub can be superior to the original.

Nigga what are you talking about, english smile bomb is top tier.

Sayonara Bye Bye

Thank you for waking me up, Sup Forums.

>Will never be hype as shit for team Toguro again
Those where some great fights.

Boton used to make me magically erupt.

It's time to open myself, do something new

The English version of Smile Bomb is the best dubbed theme song for an anime. I love the sound of the singers deep voice paired with the funky (?) instrumental.

surely you jest

I'd understand if it was Sayonara Bye Bye but Smile Bomb is definitely superior dubbed

I KNOW ITS MY DESTINY

Yes it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=67hnY1PLkdE

It's hard to believe it's canon that someone like Sensui was just walking around idly while Toguro was searching for his whole life for someone to kill him. Granted, no-one would have known that he split his personality into 7 and learned a 40 year discipline so I guess Togashi covered that angle.

Wait a second,
>Togashi
>TOGURO

Is Togashi waiting for his own Yusuke to someday out master him and that's why he's so uninspired to continue HxH? He has no competition. No impetus to create or craft his art. I finally understand how Toguro felt inside after all these years.

*hone his art, I mean.

Cool series that I wish spent less time on tournament shit.

I also like the manga about as much as the anime. Togashi's art was inconsistent even back then, but his work in the manga has a lot of eerie texture to it that the anime didn't always replicate. The anime has a touching ending, though.

Sensui wasn't just training he was actively hiding from most outside contact.
Also I don't think Toguro was actively searching, just waiting till he heard about someone strong, then go fight them, possibly train them to kill him, rinse repeat.

Toguro would have fucked sensui up had they fought that time sensui went schizo

youtube.com/watch?v=rWbHrBYibBk

How'd I do?

MECHYA MECHYA

>Sensui wasn't just training he was...

No that's-
What I meant by the 40 year training blurb is that it was a plot device to cover up the fact that there's no way anyone including Toguro or Genkai could have known someone that much younger than them, and yet stronger than Toguro was alive. They would have expected them to be at least 34 years older than Sensui.

Definition number two.

HxH 2011 quality remake when?

i wanna stop! and grow up again

SON OF GUUUUN~~~!!!!

fornever? leave faggot

Reminder that a mullberry is a tree, and Kuwabara is a man.

just typed that shit and the english opening appeared, what a massive piece of crap, way to ruin an opening. lame production, lame use of synthetizers, souless vocal recordings, funky guitar is weak etcetcetc

>tfw be being brutally murdered by Toguro