Was Bush doing as good as Trump in his first year of Presidency?

Was Bush doing as good as Trump in his first year of Presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QzF2T
archive.is/rXfa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol no bro

fpbp
/thread

The real question is... what is Trump doing RIGHT today that Bush failed to do?

He read something like 95 books during his first year. Obviously not a busy man

My pet goat 95 times doesn’t count.

nailing a hot ass in the white house

You’re saying that Trump did well in his first year? Am I reading that right?

Bush’s approval was 50-65% before 911 and afterward shot up to 90%, higher than Trump’s has been or will ever be.

Yes... remember the pretzel.

King Cringetard Trump has the lowest approval ratings of any president ever.

Literally every president has had a better first year than Snowflake Trump.

William Henry Harrison had a better first year than Dontard Trump.

Make kratom legal

William Harrison, how do you praise?
That guy dropped DEAD in 30 days!

Lol no

defend the US from attack by foreign powers
lower taxes
btfo tpp, when bush signed the north american equivalent nafta
cut regulations.

Democrats still are mad about the 2016 Election.

was israel puppet doing better than israel puppet to reshape the middle east to israel's liking in his first year of president?

Trump is an idiot who watches Fox News and tweets like a middle schooler

he's not doing anything, the people lobbied into the WH by senators do all the work and "guide" the idiot Trump

Oh really? Who are they? Tell me more.

exactly

I've never been able to find a list of titles, but every year he and Carl Rove would compete to see who could read the most books. Then they'd make sure to always tell us how many, every god damn year, but never which ones.

Literally laughed out loud

nice flag. you're probably a kike from jewland

Bush's approval was plummeting before 9/11.

Trump has no family members who were CIA director. Maybe everybody needs to think about that for a minute.

>defend the US from attack by foreign powers
No, the military has openly contradicted him multiple times.

>lower taxes
Not for you

>btfo tpp, when bush signed the north american equivalent nafta
Republicans did that without Snowflake Trump

>cut regulations.
And those coal jobs are just rolling in.

But let's assume those thing you shat out were actually true. So what? That is nothing. He is supposed to be the fucking president not your middle school principal.

I wasn't old enough to remember that shit. I only remember Obama as Prez.

Shhhh, most of the tards here don't know you are all middle schoolers. They think they are the only one larping as an adult getting radicalized by Russian shills.

The face of Sup Forums
>nafta
You mean Bush I

>getting triggered by the truth

your life is pain, snowflake

This is some weak shilling, must be new at this.

Everyone knows you're a jew now, Chaim

STFU solar boy, I could by and sell you with all that sweet money from my Trump coal job.

>No, the military has openly contradicted him multiple times

What? You shouldn't go on random tangents in a rebuttal.

>Was Bush doing as good as Trump in his first year of Presidency?

Bush43: complete puppet
Trump: 25% puppet

>middle schoolers
18 year olds today wouldn't remember 9/11

>Trump: 25% puppet
Trump's strings are kosher dills. Strange you count those as less.

the bubble in 2008 was clinton's fault, bush inherited it

9/11 was not really his fault either, I mean yeah there was "credible intelligence" of it fucking happening, but these paper pushers write 100s of thousands of reports a day, nobody actually reads that shit, it's just so they have something to do (think of it as a form of highly expensive welfare to mostly single moms).

his response to the attack was his fault

meh, overall on a scale from 1 to 11 i'd give him a solid 9.

>No, the military has openly contradicted him multiple times
on what? trannys being allowed in the military? what does that have to do with allowing planes to fly into buildings in downtown nyc?

>Not for you
no joke, my taxes are going down by $1500

>Republicans did that without Snowflake Trump
does it matter, bush signed nafta. therefore worse.

>And those coal jobs are just rolling in.
what are you 12?
archive.is/QzF2T

>But let's assume those thing you shat out were actually true. So what? That is nothing. He is supposed to be the fucking president not your middle school principal.
makes sense, I geuss middle school principals do get to vote on tax law. that's very estute.

it took obama 2 years to pass obamacare and it was the only thing he did in 8 years other than fund terrorists and run guns.

Bush signed the Patriot Act, let Cheney pull off 9/11 and began America's spiral into a massive hellhole all in his first year

No.

>what does that have to do with allowing planes to fly into buildings in downtown nyc?
Trump has no control or respect from the military. He is not responsible for their action. A real president would be.

>no joke, my taxes are going down by $1500
cool larp

>does it matter, bush signed nafta. therefore worse.
nafta killed all those sweet coal jobs

>archive.is/QzF2T
Sorry, my ISP doesn't carry that package. I can't read the website and there are no competing ISPs I can buy service from.

Trump's FCC is amazing.

>I geuss middle school principals do get to vote on tax law
Snowflake Trump doesn't vote. Maybe you learn what a president does next semester. Just think, you will know better than Trump by the end of the year.

>it took obama 2 years to pass obamacare
Trump can't even come close the repealing it. And that was only one of like 4 things he promised to do. Failure.

Obama kill Osama Bin Laden. By your standard he is better than Bush and Trump combined.

Gaddafi, and he didn't even get in to a Twitter pissing match with him like a child.

7 years of decline in unemployment rate. First significant jump happened a few months after Trump took office. Bad for business.

Fuck no.

>>no joke, my taxes are going down by $1500
>cool larp
you are so fucking clueless dude. stop watching fake news, its poison.
from cnbc
archive.is/rXfa8

>Gaddafi,
lol I didnt even see you went there, because I ignored most of your post.

seriously.... look up why he killed gaddafi. do some research into that one. If you get real deep you might even realize our intelegence services even had a good working relationship with him.

Lol I do

You do.

Bush:
>gets burgerland into a massive war with irak just to please his jewish overlords
Trump:
>doesn't get burgerland into war in syria, let's russia clean up that mess, conflict ends a few months later, ISIS is destroyed

Trump is much better than bush. Any us president that minds his country's own business instead of warmongering across the globe is good imo.

yeah

>when bush signed the north american equivalent nafta