i.imgur.com/peDjr5n.jpg
i.imgur.com/nHa4fxz.jpg
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/1vqbj
imgur.com/K3Uij4O
imgur.com/ewcGMif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting a Harime Nui verison of this.

Pitz on a paper boat fighting the new Pennywise please!

Requesting any of these “Rear Window” movie covers with Chihaya as the photographer. Further instructions are in the same reference.
The references for each idol are here: imgur.com/a/Z1Rl4

Requesting Amou Kirukiru cutting off her long hair. Using her bare hands if you like, as she can cut and pierce with her hands.

Requesting an Angry Pepe version of Rururaruri from Musaigen no Phantom World, making a visual pun of her full name.

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard.

Boss, Nuke, and Mucha as Expendables knockoffs as Paradise City from Guns N Roses plays in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg

Requesting lingerie yuri between Akiba's Trip politician and Sophia Nishikinomiya. If you're not into /u/ just make them pleasure multiple men to show their hypocrisy.

Requesting a Kancolle based on the boat from the Pirate Radio movie (aka The Boat That Rocked).

Requesting Tamamo in the CCC outfit, but without the fox ears and tail, and with human ears instead, having a fox mount (kind of like Llothien Prowler from WoW) that wears a face place mask. Optionally, having the axe and the lance on the right.

Requesting kid Kaiji playing Monopoly or any other kids game and of course losing. He could be playing with other kid characters by Fukumoto, such as Akagi, Zero and Ten for example; or any other Sup Forums gamblers, like Toua Tokuchi, Tetsuya, Yugi, etc.

Requesting Rebuild Shamshel taking a large dragon as a pet, bonus points if a bunch of knocked out smaller dragons are around him.

Requesting lewd bunny girls of doodle-tan and BB-tan for easter

Requesting bunny girl Kajou holding a basket full of vibrator eggs painted like easter eggs.

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's Twitter account and Mirai freaking out trying to stop her impersonator.

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Requesting Kamiyama as an evil overlord with a cool evil armor, and with a domino in his helmet or in his scepter.

Request them as nude catgirls getting friendly, e.g. rubbing noses, play-fighting, cuddling, licking each other, sharing some food...

Vert in sexy armor or a sexy leather outfit like a queen? Queen as in a dominatrix or as royalty.

Requesting Yuyuko Saigyouji giving away a present like this other girl is doing.
With a c: face and the present must be a bomb. The more cartoony the bomb, the better. The bomb would look alright with only a blue/light blue bow, fuse must not be lit.

Requesting Lalaco molesting Trigger-chan.

Mikumo wearing various gags on a fashion runway! Refs: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gag_(BDSM)

Requesting Panty and Medb unsatisfied by the dicks from the thousands of worn out men surrounding them

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

Anchoring for the drawfag.

/r/ing Malvina, full body and gagged with eye to eye length duct tape, please. Not sure if in a lewd pose or standing or sitting or daki style. Head band optional.

Requesting Kite and Haseo violently wrecking Kirito through a parody of this Hi-Ougi/Mystic Arte youtube.com/watch?v=8RDa7-dYFv8 that ends with a dual Data Drain.

More memorable Haseo refs: i.imgur.com/TL2UOzL.jpg i.imgur.com/peDjr5n.jpg

Skeith ref for Haseo's Data Drain: i.imgur.com/nHa4fxz.jpg

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any of these pokemon
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
if another pokemon interests you that isn't pictured here feel free to ask about it

how many people have fulfilled this request for you?

Requesting chimera abomination with Velvet's demon arm and Zephyrmon's left arm, Pixie's body/wings/horns, Oct's tentacle legs, Raynare's shoulder pads and wings to go with Pixie's, and Meiko's head/bra size

individual artists? probably somewhere around 100-175, I'd have to sort through all 500 or so deliveries for each individual person, and several are from the same people

I think he's almost at all 800 currently existing pokemon

Kinda neat

thanks, I know the first 3 gens are done but the rest are spotty with short bursts on more popular pokes
considering just putting together an imgur of every missing poke and taking them off the list and they get done so it's easier to follow

That's really interesting. I've seen your request all over I wasn't aware of what your goal was till now.

Requesting waifu in an apron with an embarrassed/angry look on her face.

Requesting Ochako Uraraka with her mouth wide open just before eating up a bunch of popcorn like in the pic on the right

Drawthread #2000, congrats!

Requesting Nenecchi in a watermelon print bikini. For reference shes quite busty imgur.com/a/1vqbj

yup aiming to get a picture of rukia with every single pokemon, luckily i don't even have to worry about Alola forms or shinies

Can I get Erika in Mashu's.Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume? My other idea includes something POV of her being seductive/suggestive inside her tank (imagine her arms around the viewer's 'neck' and on his lap) or wearing a wedding dress and at the altar, or in some sort of combat jumpsuit, and as if the armor was based on her tank Tiger II if you want to give her armor as well.

Requesting a smug Sabrina with massive tits in any of Ivy Valentine's get-ups

Requesting dragon loli with a gun

>Fires beams from thin air
I feel like she would look really cool in a Qubeley suit with funnels.

Requesting Ursula and Croix looking all upset/jealous as Akko has a new witch to admire and look up to: Bayonetta!

Princess Nike - from Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - as a Ryu monster girl and singing and making it rain.

Requesting Isaac and Miria stealing the 2, again.

Requesting Wiz in Hilda's outfit and Zoroark attempting to be cool

I would love to see this illustration from Date A Live vol16 of an older Yoshino and Kotori in color.
Any art of them as well would be much more than appreciated.

Damn that was fast

holy shit did doomfest draw this?

Hello. I'm really sorry. For months I've been struglin' with my lack of motivation and I thought that forcin' myself to do commissions was goin' to resurrect that flame.. unfortunately that didn't go well.. I can't draw anymore and I'm so so sorry.

I'll retire for good. Thank you so much for your support and for all these years. I had fun with all of you. This was my last attemp(sorry user.. I couldn't finish it).

Thank you guys. And sorry for the blog.

Cakefriend did

Sorry to hear that, see you around.

oh, looks like doomfest drew it so that's why I thought

thats good, ty

Don't go ;_;

Hope you have a good life ahead ;^)

Requesting naofumi with eyes closed and hands clasped in prayer. While saying "god, give me patience. Because if you give me strength i'll kill them all"

Niiice work

I have saved this

>less than 30 minutes
Fast drawfag is fast.

;-;
are you leaving us too or just going to stop drawing?

>I'll retire for good. Thank you so much for your support and for all these years. I had fun with all of you.
Aww man.

You dont have to be sorry I enjoyed watching you draw this. I completely understand the lack of motivation, adulthood seems to crush anything you love.

Stay fresh Blazh Im going to miss your art. Though I do hope you dont actually give up drawing.

that Oora boat was top cute

Blazh, no! I'll miss your drawings, man. You're super good. I wanted to pay you more, don't leave us forever!

Good luck in whatever you choose to do...

Yame in a wedding dress, maybe aged up a bit to early 20s
Not sure if virgin killer would be good, but it certainly suits her character, as would teasing and suggestive lewds.

Hopefully a change of pace or place will lead to good things. Take care!

I felt somehow that you were especially good to me so it's sad seeing you go. Good luck with whatever may come your way, blazh.

We'll miss you, Blazh. Your art was amazing and I too wanted to commission you more. But I hope whatever comes next will make you happy.
Thanks for everything.

noooo blazh
Well I hope you'll find something else you like doing
pls stick around the threads I dun want you to go

i tried.

>filename
Sure you did.

Is this a joke

Requesting Setsuna Tokage the lizard girl, Tatami Nakagame the turtle girl and Ryuukyuu the dragoon hero sexually harassing/teasing the hardening hero of hard virility Eijiro Kirishima.

Requesting Serval chasing a scared Cure Whip, as Serval thinks they are playing hunter and prey!
Bonus point if Serval catches Cure Whip and nibbles on one of her bunny ears and says "taste like strawberry shortcake!"

That sucks, man. Sorry to hear that.

I thought this was legit for a second. I'm gonna have a fit.

At least you don't have to request it anymore since it already exists.

didn't watch the movie actually lol

Remove yourself.

Can I get a color of this by chance please?

imgur.com/K3Uij4O here's the reference for Yasuna and here's the reference for Idubbz imgur.com/ewcGMif

Haha oh wow!

Don't look at it like quitting or not quitting. If you don't feel like drawing, then don't draw. You don't have to force yourself, but if you say "I quit" you'll likely never want to pick up a pen again. There may be something down the road that makes you want to draw again, but if that is your attitude you aren't going to make it very far.

Requesting something cute of this dream version of Paprika.

How the hell would you really know this after numbers stopped being tracked in the thread title and all the times the thread pruned prematurely since then?

There's no way that hack could draw full figured girls and making them look soft like that.

You've been on quite the roll these past few weeks. Nice job.

Pretty good.

Check Desuarchive, they put the thread number on the bottom of the drawthread.

oh didnt mean to imply i drew it,just slappedtexton it

I don't know you but I know what you mean.
The struggle with motivation is hard.

Do what makes you happy, man! I hope you find your place!
That sketch is pretty nice, though.
Maybe some day.

I'll just take your word for it, too lazy.

Forgot to mention that it's nice that it didn't turn out the way thread 1,000 did. It's also probably because the numbers got removed towards these last few months but that's a good thing at the moment. I should probably stop visiting these threads so often.

No manches! What about taking my money!?

Just wanted to thank drawfag that drew these cute nails, please stay.

Thank you for the color! I like the way you did the shading especially

Requesting the girls from Blazblue Remix Heart dressed like a fantasy adventuring party and either engaged in combat with a monster or moving down a dungeon corridor. From left to right:
1. Kajun Faycott as a Wizard wearing robes and maybe holding a crystal ball or a tome
2. Mai Natsume as an unarmored or lightly armored Fighter wielding a spear
3. Makoto Nanaya as an unarmored Monk using her fists or tonfa
4. Noel Vermillion as a Rogue in leather armor holding a crossbow
5. Tsubaki Yayoi as a Priestess in chainmail holding a light weapon and/or holy symbol

You're very welcome. Did you check out the album with the close ups?
I'll hang around as long as I'm not in a slump.

Yes I saw, thanks for the close ups.

Requesting Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell) and Saya (Namco X Capcom/Project X Zone) making a non-descript shota feel uncomfortable