Why haven't you watched the most influential anime since Evangelion? Are you stupid?

Why haven't you watched the most influential anime since Evangelion? Are you stupid?

I don't watch shit anime.

I don't watch good anime.

But OP wasn't talking about Evangelion.

Which anime specifically did it influence?

It's a 7/10 at BEST.

Fucking deal with it.

yuki yuna

>Not knowing that Madoka surpassed what Evangelion did with ease.

I dunno. Yuki Yuna?

You're right, the OP pic isn't Eva, it's madoka shit.

I've already watched K-On many times.

>Ritsu with hair down
uh, no.

Raising Project, for sure.

Madoka is pretty much an all around better anime than Eva. I hate to break it to you.

>Ritsu with hairband
uh, boring

Where is the empirical proof?

Alien 9 influenced Madoka, therefore Alien 9 influenced everything Madoka influenced and more.

Already seen Oreimo though.

Madoka caused a big rift in the anime industry not seen since Eva and it even effected Sup Forums. Remember all the threads when Rem got dumped? Imagine that but every day.

Madoka is overrated grimdark trash at best, pseudo intellectual garbage at worst.

Watched it for the first time a few months ago and it was pretty good, but not great

When people say it's overrated that's when you know it's going to be good.

Life is all about perspective. You see anime girl with a hairband, I see anime girl with a forehead. The cutest forehead that would feel as smooth as a bowling ball as I push her hair back and lean in to tell her that despite everything, my love for her persists. No homo though

>My anime > shit
And I should be impressed because?

Reminder that episode ten of Madoka is considered to be one of if not the greatest single anime episode of all time.

Except it is already declining.
Magireco will be a flop. Eva is still going strong.

Madonna actually was overrated though. Not half the show Eva was.
It had an interesting early twist and a nice flashy ending but the majority of the show was the same note over and over.

Name three other series besides Madoka that are at least five years old and get daily threads.

You have no clue what you're talking about. Evangelion was a simple anime compared to Madoka. Any sort of symbolic meaning in Eva is all for show where as Madoka is filled with all kinds of hidden meaning and lore.

JJBA
Fate
SNK
HxH

I like Eva but I'm not going to sit here and try convincing myself it was better than Madoka.

Out of those how many of them are still getting new content made?

All of them if you don't count HiatusxHiatus being on Hiatus forever as no new content.

>phoneposter
Glad to know we can ignore your opinions now.

That magical girl show with the boy being turned into a girl and died by a car after being beat up.

So if they're getting new content then it's pretty obvious people will still be talking about them. What has Madoka had?

That's not much of an accomplishment.

You can say ten years at this point.

"overrated" on Sup Forums is code for "reddit likes it"

Mental illness containment threads shouldn't count.

>madoka
>influential

Even trash like sao was more influential

>everything popular must be either masterpiece of writing or overrated garbage.
It was quite simple, but pretty and that's about it.
Anyways I'd rather see daily threads about this than evashit.

Madoka is Hegel to Eva's Nietzsche. They actually complement each other really well

It's kind of like the opposites attract thing.

Good = Madoka
Shit = Eva

I don't know if I would call Madoka "influential" it's certainly great and anyone who denies that is a bit delusional. I miss when people who watched anime didn't have these hipster princess complexes. It's a great series.

>expect cute girls fight monsters and shit
>its actually some cartoonish fuckery
>yuri yandere

Seen it. I still think it's overrated hot garbage.

Yuki Yuna
Wixosss
Ikusei Keikaku
And probably others.

It's still a bad anime.

right, everyone uses it as inspiration because it is so terrible

Just manga.

I thought we were talking about Madoka, not Soukyuu no Fafner.

Madoka is just a poor man's Utena.
Everything it tried to do, Utena did it better 20 years ago.
It's a 4/10 at best. Only someone completely new to anime could be impressed.

This is some bait if I've ever seen it.

Fate
K-On
Yuru Yuri
Saki
Haruhi
Index

Your move now.

No, it's reality.
The fact that Madotards keep bringing up Evangelion instead of Utena just shows what kind of cancerous newshits with no knowledge of the medium they are.

>everyone gets fucked by a curry stained dick: the series
>good

>influential
I never got that part. Sure it was famous when it first aired, thanks to cheap shock factor, but it inspired under 10 anime. Every time someone tries to list all of the madoka inspired shows, they can only name 5-6 shows.

>fate
Still gets new content

>K-on
Not everyday threads

>Yuri Yuri
>Saki
Not even half as popular or profitable

>Haruhi
Not discussed every day or even every other day

>Index
New content is still being made

It's just Eva and Madoka

SAO is more influential than Madoka will ever be.

Name three things in common with the two shows, with the obvious exception of both being about magical girls.

It's still relatively new compared to Eva. It doesn't have the years Eva has behind it's belt and it already had that many. That's actually an accomplishment and that's still not the complete list of anime it's inspired.

Fun fact: Madoka also had budget problems

>at least five years old and get daily threads
Why are you moving the goalpost? Lurk Sup Forums more if you think the frequency of Keion and Haruhi are less than Madoka. Both of those series are also more influential and game changing than Madoka.

That's silly because both Eva and Madoka get new content.

>Both of those series are also more influential and game changing than Madoka.

No. In the amount of time Madoka has had its already surpassed them and the wave it caused in the anime industry while airing is the biggest yet out of any anime ever created especially following episode ten.

>little spinoff series counting as new content that half the time doesn't even feature the main cast

Compare that to Index like you argued for example where the main story is still being continued to this day.

The amount of Isekai shit spawned after SAO is insane.

Both are about childish hopes and dreams being crushed by reality.
Both use fairy tales elements such as Witches as metaphors.
Both are about selfishness and selflessness
Both end with the MC sacrificing herself
In both the memory of the MC fades after the end

There's the rebuilds and new Madoka projects and you can say the same for Fate since most of the new content are spinoffs.

Name 3 (three) shows that Madoka influenced and the specific aspect of them that demonstrates said influence.

Haruhi might have a slight advantage in march sales but it's got a huge lead on Madoka for how minuscule that is. When the new movie or series is made that will be a thing of the past and maybe even before that.

The Eva and Madoja movies were a while ago. The main story to index is literally still being made. It's not an accomplishment that people are still discussing a series that is currently being made.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Five years after Haruhi and K-On the market was already flooded with LN adaptions/school club SoLs and CGDCTs respectively.
Madoka's influence is laughable.

Eva 4.44 is being made.
The continuation of Madoka is also currently being made.

>thinking that highschool anime wasn't a thing of it's own

You've got to be a bigger idiot than I thought if you actually think every school anime made after Haruhi is influenced by it.

Yea but nobody is talking about that yet now are they? Everybody is still discussing the shit that happened in the original series years after the fact because that's what good anime do.

What is Madoka "wave" you are talking about?
Haruhi
>one of the few early LNshit success
>yamakan became a household name, saving anime meme, founded USP (trigger, ordet, sanzigen etc)
>open the floodgate of LNshit (check pre haruhi and post haruhi on the number of LN adaptation)

Keion
>so polarizing that "moeshit" got coined
>get blamed for starting 4girls club trend
>launched yamada career, went on to make TLS and KNK

Now look Shinbo career post Madoka?

but I already watched ryuki, user

The amount of goal shifting in this is awful to the point where you've been proven wrong so many times the criteria you set out is completely different from what you started with.

You just said it's not an accomplishment that people are still discussing a series that is currently being made.
People will obviously talk about events that happened beforehand because they don't have content to discuss about the future. F/SN's story, things that happen before NT, etc, etc are all things that are still discussed about.

Is it really this hard to admit you're wrong?

Yeah, no. That title goes to Haruhi, considering it started the trend of LN adaptations. Madoka was all too specific to influence anything at all.

>Madoka is the most influential anime since Evangelion!
>What anime did it specifically influence?
>Yuuki Yuuna.
Hilarious. Sword Art Online was probably more influential than Madoka.

All you have to do is compare what came before and what came after.

Have there even been 7 series that tried to be the next Madoka?

Sup Forums saw it when it aired, OP. Why do you think otherwise? Are you stupid?

I honestly don't even know what you're trying to argue anymore. I don't think I'm wrong I just don't understand what your argument is?

>career

Now you're just changing the argument and Urobuchi who wrote Madoka is very successful.

>People will obviously talk about events that happened beforehand because they don't have content to discuss about the future

Or they just won't discuss the series at all for months on end like many older anime. You can't compare FSN to Madoka and Eva in terms of that because FSN is getting new series made every god damn month so it hasent really had a long period with no new content to see if people will still discuss it and sale with Index.

Same with Index*

Ok lets ignore the director.
I am still waiting for the so called Madoka "wave" you are talking about. What did it helped to influence?

The Index fanbase can't discuss their series at all without new content. Anytime something new isn't being shoved down their throats the threads are completely dead.

Can't you just read the thread? A bunch of anime has already been posted and were you even alive around the time Madoka was airing? It was literally everywhere that had to do with anime and everybody was talking about it.

It's still everywhere. Go to any anime event and there's Madoka shit everywhere.

>hegel
>liking pretentious convoluted shit

>not picking the superior kant.

Listen I get that discussions tend to get off track but all I've been doing is literally pointing out factual things that just aren't true with your posts. If there's any confusion feel free to list them.
I don't believe people will not discuss a series if new content is coming. And while I can get your point with Eva, Madoka is a very recent franchise that's getting new content all the time also.

So just yuki yuna and mahoiku

Damm sure is more influential than haruhi and keion. Even shit like SAO and those isekai garbage have more influence than madoka. Madoka is just a fad.

>Madoka
>getting new content
Wew

Also it's already ten years old.

Wow holy shit Madoka's 10 years old
>tfw 2017 was 20 years ago

You don't realize how long ago Madoka was made do you?

Watched it, didn't expect a lot, still disapointed
the plot and characters are very weak, there's nothing interesting about anything that happens
the movie is ok but the anime is very mediocre

>I hate something that's popular

So you're telling us you're an average Sup Forumsnon?

it came out in 2011,and you are a retard. you are a clear shill shit like cowboy bebop,and trigun,and lupin are more influential then madokrap

I don't hate it and I don't care if It's popular or not, i'm just telling my honest opinion on it
not everyone shapes his tastes according to what is popular or not
undertale is a great videogame

Nobody gives two fucks about any of the anime you mentioned. They were slightly more popular in America but other than that and hipsters who pretend it's there favorite anime because of the shitty music nobody cares.

99% of he Bebop fans who claim it has the best soundtrack of all time are hipster fucks and don't really even listen to Jazz.