imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 4
>Idlib:SAA liberates 9 villages/towns in past 12h.3km to Sinjar
>E Ghouta:SAA 400 meters to lift siege on army base in Harasta
>DeZ:SDF capture Elias,Jadlah,al-Mohamdiyah, al-Majid&Ard al-Zir villages, IS shells SDF positions N of Hajin
>Reports:RU refused to help US coal. in operations in Tanaf area
>Ru MOD:Jihadists mortar fire on hmeimim airbase killed 2 RU soldiers
>Ru Heli that crashed in N Hama, did a hard landing 15km away from Hama airfield, pilot&gunner died,mechanic survived
>IS ambushes large Hezbollah convoy in Badiya region, eastern Syria
>Jihadist rebels attempt to break Syrian Army lines in Hirbnafsah town,southern Hama
>Despite the protests, Iranian forces not leaving Syria
>Iran re-opens border crossings with Iraq-Kurdistan region
>IS launches mass-suicide bombing offensive(2 SVBIEDs&18mensuicide bombers) against Iraqi forces near border with Syria
>Houthis ambush saudi convoy using IED's in Saudi Arabia's Jizan Region
>1000+ days of war in Yemen, civis endure food shortages,disease outbreaks,forced to live in deplorable conditions
>Iran:Anti-gov protests dying down.Protests in support of gov take place. Internet blockage lifted
>ISRAELI FORCES EXPOSE ALLEGED IRANIAN-BACKED NETWORK IN WEST BANK, STRIKE GAZA STRIP

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com/images/93a5b76a-e4b0-4832-a1d5-30ab3bb1fbd1.png
youtube.com/watch?v=vIJZTzm1rO8
sana.sy/en/?p=123501
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AL MAWT LIL ISLAM!
AL LA'NA ALA L'ARAB!
AN NASR LI ISRAIL!

INCOME THE JEW

ISRAEL. IS. WHITE!!!!!

Is it too early to say I was right?

screenshots.firefoxusercontent.com/images/93a5b76a-e4b0-4832-a1d5-30ab3bb1fbd1.png

A week after, protests have all but ceased. This couldn't be dumb luck, I must have psychic powers.

>Muttposting
yes

If Rouhani rides this foreign shilling rhetoric while also whipping out gibs Iran will be kept fully stable for years. Sadly Iran doesn't really have much gibs to offer unless China decides to roll in (read: they sell exclusive rights to some more of their resources in return for commodities and dosh).

Btw, Ahmi is reportedly arrested for inciting & participating in the protests lol.

Anyone who isn't braindead knew it from the beginning

House arrest, they're 2smart to actually touch him now.

>xD

Jewlistic missiles derby revenge SOON!!!!

w...we...we are going to win this ain't we?

Of course we will. Shadow Commander is on our side.

If kurds don't sabotage it...

Whatever happens don't visit /sg/ during the game
It'll be absolute shitshow

too all the othordox Christians
MERRY CHRISTMAS

How many fucking poles are there?

All of them.

One attention whore with a fetish for Perisa
One Christian
One Arab

Can't wait till ausvmlpol
The shitposting concentration would be astronomical

yeah easy to say that now, but remember how a week ago the whole board was filled with regime change shills and trumptards spreading rumors which only later turned out to be false.

The entire /sg/ was freaking out and even our Iranian memeflagger said shit was very bad and it would only get worse.

But Majoosi magic won in the end, it always does.

more like
>Shia larpwhore
>polish lawgoy
>al bolandi
>frenchman in poland
There's probably one more that i forgot

>this high ISO
>during the day
disgusting

Not enough

Fuck
Did her mum pour vodka into her vagina while she was pregnant with that thing

Who else here is happy Trump has successfully split Pakistan from US orbit?
>keeps a multipolar world process going
>pakis kicking refugees out will destabilize Afghanistan and give us /ag/
Overall satisfied with this direction of American decline
Now we just need another term of Putin and Iran to get the bomb and the world is saved from Amerigoblin kikes

Nah, the Iranian memeflagger who isn't memeflagging anymore anyway was saying that nothing will happen since day one. Only nu/pol/ and kike shills pushed regime change meme.

the rebels didnt actually blow up a s-400 right?

just the jihadmin spouting propaganda again?

Don't you dare to insult our great Polish vlogger

N..not really
Unless a invasion happened there was no governments change
No matter how much Nikkei will touch her self to the idea of it
/ig/ larping was fun tho

Lads wtf is going on with /sg, that last thread was a shitfest

This is a gigantic proxy war. I cant tell whos jewing who.

Mutts Berbers and Jews
All need gas

>/ig/ larping was fun tho

>burger intelligence
Read the word press
Jews are jewing Assad

As the next game is against r/ptg I'll procede to dump my "small but it's something" /sg/ folder

indeed

Wait, stopped for a second to search for something and HOW THE FUCK IS ASSAD 52 YEARS OLD?
WTF does he drink to look so young? My dad is just a bit older and looks old as fuck

Many

Extremely

Your larping was part of the fun :3

Idlib:
>Sinjar empty
>Terrorist IED and backstabbing eachother
>HTS calls upon other groups to launch defense.exe
>An Uzbek unit want to move to Sinjar
>HTS told them to fuck off because they would not take the defense seriusly
>Wtf.jpg
>SAA is just arab sonic now, they could just ride trough on entire Idlib while eating kebab and shouting Allah,Syria,Bashar!
>This times will be long remembered by us

Mashallah what a glorious site

Epic Draw LETS GOOO
Ty M8
Very good analysis
Hopefully Kurdish infantry in net so we have an excuse if they score
>MVP from today pictured

Also, is it me or everyone saw that Syrialiveumap is actually run by a huge nosed jihadmins?

Can you gib ETA to next match
Hopefully I can get home by it

To bad.
>Ahmi is redpilled guy
>I would rather see him as president, than this turbanboi
But since I am not the Iranian ppl I cant decide.

PTG derby is at 17:00 UTC m8

Nah, the Iranian said repeatedly that the protests will not last. He did grow more concerned as they escalated, but he remained convinced they would not spiral into war.

Noise reduced version
Probably tons of makeup

He inhaled the smoke of the last bakery in a town being barrle bombed
Sufi mystics say it gives eternal life

Must have been some another memeflagger then.

Do you think she is comfy to be used as a pillow, because I can't fall a sleep right now...

Probably SAkike

>CIA after Iran failure and their proxies in Idlib about to be stomped

Me neither, have homework in linear algebra to finish. Fucking linear transformations, this shit is so boring

>I'm supposed to be in charge here!

>Probably tons of makeup
assad isn't one of those idf thots

First Semester Engineering degree or what?
>Wait
you are fucking with me. It is Sunday!

Here he is on his 44th bday

youtube.com/watch?v=vIJZTzm1rO8

Where did comfy pep go. Wrapped up in red blanket. Was about to save it and disappeared ha

Nope, taking few course in the Open University so i can save some time when I'll apply to CS studies in other university (Hebrew uni or TA uni)
Sorry to ruin your mancrush, but using makeup is a common practice among head of stats, especially in dictatorships. The leader needs to look healthy and in good condition to his people

Why are you always on your Computer user?
Come read Finnegans wake with me instead.

Ty m8. Bout to recreate with new blanket
>C O M F Y

>Why are you always on your Computer user?
they pay per post

I wish they paid me

>Why are you always on your Computer user?

Because I live in the middle of the woods and there's nothing to do here at night. Though I guess I could always buy a night vision scope for my rifle and hunt coyotes

Gassing children does that to a man.

>Video offers rare glimpse of presumed next leader of Cuba
>In a videotaped private meeting with Communist Party members, Cuban Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel — often portrayed as a moderate politician with a quiet disposition — took on an all too familiar hardline tone that offered a rare glimpse into his ideology.
Wtf how come Castro Jr isnt prez? i thought Cuba was Monargo-Gommunism :D:D:D like N.K???

If you look through interviews, he often looks like absolute shit in those, tired and generally unwell.
Other than that it's all the innocent children blood he's bathing in daily.

Every interview I see him in he looks very fresh. Especially recent photos. You can tell he's aware of the fact that he's won

>Finnegans wake

the book is gibberish. joyce wrote it for himself, drunk most likely

where you at? I'm planning on moving off the grid...too much risk these days

bumfuck nowhere rural TN

It's nice for getting away from it all, but sometimes you just want to go out on the town and have fun but there is no fucking town

You have every right to sack me if we dont

On second thought you can just move in with the Amish

why's she upside down tho?

not a bad idea

I don't know if they let people in though. Probably varies by community. I know the Mennonites let people in, but they also use technology so you wouldn't be completely off the grid

Test(icles xd)

>I’m in

I'm mostly worried about the cell grid. also cities are primary targets and centers of dependency

amish are interesting people

>from 1992 to 2008, population growth among the Amish in North America was 84 percent (3.6 percent per year). During that time they established 184 new settlements and moved into six new states.[41] In 2000, about 165,620 Old Order Amish resided in the United States, of whom 73,609 were church members.[42][page needed] The Amish are among the fastest-growing populations in the world, with an average of seven children per family.[43]

sana.sy/en/?p=123501

>President al-Assad congratulates Armenian Orthodox sect on Christmas

>Damascus, SANA- Delegated by President, Bashar al-Assad, Minister of Presidential Affairs, Mansour Azzam, congratulated Armenian Orthodox sect who follows the julian calendar on Christmas.

>The minister visited Bishop, Armash Nalbandian, primate of the Armenian Church of Damascus and conveyed President al-Assad’s congratulations and good wishes.

>Nalbandian expressed his thanks and appreciation to President al-Assad for his generous gesture, invoking God to protect Syria and its people and army.

>A mass was held on Saturday at St. Sarkis Church for the Armenian Orthodox in Damascus on the occasion of Christmas as observed by the Eastern Orthodox liturgical calendar.

>Presiding upon the ceremony, Bishop Armash Nalbandian, talked about the sublime meanings of the birth of Christ , the messenger of peace and love, hoping that peace will return to Syria soon and that the will of life and triumph will be victorious.

>He condemned the heinous practices committed by terrorists against the Syrians, stressing that Syria will ever remain the lighthouse for nations in strengthening the fraternity spirit.

Has the SAA captured Sinjar? I'm finding conflicting reports stating that they have captured the town.

We believe in you SG PEP

>conservative, Christian,pure Swiss/German populations breeding like rabbits

nice

>>I'm in

Bump