We must secure the existence of our people and a future for my black GF

Did we ever find out who/why Richard Spencer had a black person in his apartment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8&feature=youtu.be&t=3h8m30s
fortune.com/2018/01/04/ethereum-price-1000-ripple-bitcoin-buy/
google.com/search?q=bitcoin price&prmd=nsvi&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCuanv58TYAhVo4IMKHaH3DKYQ_AUIESgB&biw=412&bih=652&dpr=2.63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably slave owner roleplay

I would not even be surprised

Or maybe he’s going on a podcast to talk about building a white ethnostate right after fucking his black girlfriend, in which case I think would become a hero

Can somebody tweet at him and ask? I don't have a twitter

Richard is a plantation owner and one of his houseniggers came and put some clothes in the closet. Is there a problem.

His family literally owe their wealth to plantations back in the day. That's just his housenigger help.

I highly doubt he would be so dense as to leave the door open

And unless he plans to bring her to the ethnostate does it matter?

He looked pretty mad at the help barging in as he was talking.

it does. If he is having sex with her it matters a great deal!

agreed

It's probably a cleaner who had a key and didn't realize Spencer was there.

He looks around and shakes his head afterwards.

He looked like he just got caught eating dogshit after she came in.

he's clearly hiding something. makes me think he's controlled opposition.

also he turned off his camera for about 5 seconds, he probably motioned for her to leave

>makes me think he's controlled opposition.
Well done on outing yourself as a shill this quickly.

> Black women with straight, silky black hair
> implying

It's his new mommy gf. I've actually met her IRL - she's either anglo or germanic. Like all women, she probably wanted to "show off" that she had a celebrity boyfriend and thus entered the camera as a way of inserting herself into Richard's public life. Richard, realizing the risk that this posed to her (if she were identified, she would lose her job and have her private life placed under a microscope) was upset.

Honestly I think Sup Forums is mostly full of incels who don't understand women's attention seeking behavior. When women are dating a new parter, particularly one who they know is desireable to a lot of other women, they cannot help but draw attention to their new relationship. My new gf posts pictures of us online all the time - she wants people to know.

Spencer is an oil driller, and contop.

I'm not a shill
I just wonder about a guy who would not hire a white person when there's a lot out of work

at what moment in the stream

it's clear to me she was hiding her black skin

Gimme time stamp for the stream, OP! I need to see this nigger myself!

3:08:30

see:
and notice how he turns off his camera for a few seconds (and probably mutes too) and then she's gone

Post a clip. That looks like a ghost.

nothing wront with having a nigress girlfriend. I mean lauren smokes nigger dick why cant we get some choco pussy?

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8&feature=youtu.be&t=3h8m30s

seriously? You want to create mutts? It's literally child abuse to create a kid with no racial identity!

She's wearing a corset. Hate to break it to you, but those flabby arms don't lie

If it's a cleaner (which it probably was, assuming it was a black women, which there's no way to be sure of) then you can't choose.

WHY WASN'T SHE WHITE?!

>he doesn't have a black slave maid who gets beaten for interrupting his white nationalist livestreams
top pleb

yes you can! You can hire any race of cleaner you want unless you are too weak and such a hypocrite that you use a fucking agency!

>no racial identity

They're americans. We can send the kids there

You do know you can have a black friends, right user? Not all black people are niggers. Just don't breed with them

as soon as she hits menopause that's going to give way to gravity in ways only a fetishist will love.

I've been fucking a black girl and I'm a white nationalist. I don't plan on having kids with her and she makes me nut harder than any woman. She appreciates my dick more than any white woman ever has.

Ok someone is there but who is to say its a filthy nigger? It could be a sexy darkskin south east Asian sex slave. In which case it would be ok. You can hardly see anything.

weak-willed man. You're just as bad as rice cookers.

rice cookers are JUST AS bad as coal burners. If somebody does interracial before the redpill fine I guess but once you know the truth it becomes a sin

I already have a white son. I'll fuck all the black women I want you fuckin virgin.

>Not all black people are niggers
Wrong. Around blacks never relax.
Get tested for stds user

I think we should abandon this alt right movement for being race traitors. Let's through these alt right guys out and just start anew!

Pinkest pussy in the world. Who doesn't want a black chick? Now if only they came with a mute button.....

YER NAME IS TOBEH!

Holy shit it's real, richy btfo

Anyone got a link and time?

Richard Spencer is CIA/FBI

check it out, movement on his cam starts at 3:05:00.

>he's clearly hiding something. makes me think he's controlled opposition.
I've wondered that about several odd things he's done and said. But I don't know that for either. Just wary of eCelebs

Why do White chads fuck sexy nigger women, and white incels date asians?

No. Asians are genetically more similar to whites and have higher IQs and neanderthal blood. I am going to continue to fuck Japanese girls so go off yourself.

time?

only the FBI would want us to D&C ourselves over one of the few guys who is actually trying to spread white nationalist rhetoric and sentiments

As you fucker are talking about Richard fuck boy here guess what? Bitcoin is officially over ROFL! and a new and better blockchain cryptocurrecny is taking over! Its called Ethereum!

fortune.com/2018/01/04/ethereum-price-1000-ripple-bitcoin-buy/

Now is the time to invest! Go to /bizz/ dont let the jews win! Shoot and kill sand niggers! Ethereum is the future! Ethereum is god!

Black women get weaves and wigs. You do know that right?

3hrs, 8 minutes and 35 seconds you see a light blue towel move

you are a coalburner congratulations

enjoy your dysfunctional family beta male

Whatever you say shareblue the guy is a fucking moron and is paid to be a moron so that media can champion him as our leader and make us look retarded to people in the middle. He should fucking die in a fire

There are black people who hate other black people because they make them look bad.
I remember this one time I was on Facebook with some nigger calling me a racist Nazi. I linked the post to my black marine friend, and he started defending me because obviously he knew me personally. Finally the nigger in question called my friend a "race traitor" for defending me and my friend's inner nigger kicked in and he replied, "we gonna have a problem here, nigga?"
True story, was pretty saucy

Fake news. I look like that retard.

Holy shit guys bitcoin is officially down!!

google.com/search?q=bitcoin price&prmd=nsvi&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCuanv58TYAhVo4IMKHaH3DKYQ_AUIESgB&biw=412&bih=652&dpr=2.63

I have no issue with nonwhite women, I have an issue with nonwhtie men. Women can be molded but men are group oriented and thus are either with you or against you. I would be okay with a society where nonwhite women act as household workers and concubines. Of course, all the boys would have to be killed.

Guys did
Did Richard Spencer get... BLACKED?

>I’m black and white

Wow, hard

Are American Indians really that conservative? I always thought they hated this country.

>being a white nationalist while fucking black woman
A patrician taste

Nice psyop, and by nice I mean you should kill yourself and everyone in your office

his wife has black hair you retards

To be fair, if I met Obama I would also ask for a picture.

Literally took her virginity

Because like a lot of guys, they forget their deeply held principles when they are offered vagina. "I hate nigge...Whoa! Pussy!"

Spencer is CIA jr. Squad

It's a maid you morons. His wife is that thicc Russian woman Nina.

And this right here is why White Nationalists are literally no different than Islamic extremists

Spencer comes off as more of a "literally hitler" than the idealistic one who wrote mein kampf

he also seems to just let himself get annihilated against normies on talkshows then laugh and say something "literally hitler-like". He almost never totes nationalism as a peacekeeping means but as a "protection" or "defense".

correct me if I'm wrong but there is something off about spence.

We could fuck the nigger out of them. Also, treat them like dog shit because black women never leave you. They are loyal like dogs.

Yes, they do, but this actually requires effort to keep up. It would have already started to frizz and return to its natural nappyness in a home-situation, particuarly one taking place late at night (when the livestream did). Black women do not wear wigs and their pajamas, nor do they apply product to themselves after they've returned home for the day (they only wash their hair once a week, ususally, hot water removes more oil from their hair than it would on a white person so it dries out relaly quickly.

Source: Was an oil driller before I became an NS

>he's paid to fuck things up because I said so
>he's a moron even though he just took down the reigning civic nationalist faggot with almost a million subs who spends his time leading hundreds of thousands of whites down the political primrose path
yeah really sounds like something controlled op would do, you're right you stupid fuck

>Coalburner
You don't understand what words mean.

>muh Conservatism

I'm an archeo-futurist nazbol not a cuckservative anyways. And I'm moving to Japan. Those results are also influenced by you shills trying to drive out as many hapas as possible.

>no evidence
Your opinion isn't worth shit. You *think* he's controlled opposition, good for you.

Also, the way you write makes you seem either like a retarded NatSoc LARPer from 8pol or a leftypol shill. Either way, you're cancer and Spencer has achieved more than you ever will. I hope you die in a fire desu.

>Spencer has achieved more than you ever will
such as

Richard has also been a pro-white advocate for over a decade now.

I don’t see the issue here

During the good old days of racism it was okay to have a black gal around for some sexual comforts

As long as you married a white woman, nobody cared

Shit, my old coworker’s dad was a Rhodesian who still checks out black women despite shittalking the blacks back home

See men exist to propagate their genetics, and prevent their rivals from breeding their own women

>a picture makes you a shill
Go back to your Discord you fucking shill pieces of shit. You people make it so obvious that you're not regular Sup Forums posters.

you are the equivalent of a coalburner. there is no functional difference; you are equally trash. the only difference is one of typology

>I'm an archeo-futurist nazbol not a cuckservative anyways. And I'm moving to Japan.
natural selection at work here. actually, I encourage you to rid the white gene pool of your defects, I would just prefer that you sterilized yourself and didn't make half-breeds at all

>another shill trying to D&C
die

Are you from the deep south or something? A self proclaimed WN fucking a dirty negress is the most redneck southern thing I can imagine.

>I'm an archeo-futurist nazbol
Gave me the same kind of cringe as someone claiming "I'm a demiqueer nonbinary toasterkin". Fucking sad

Dickie Spencer is a bad joke

FUCK FUCK FUCK. THERE'S NOT A FUCK WE'RE GETTING AN ETHNOSTATE AFTER THAT DEBATE, LADS. RICHARD, WOES AND JF LET US DOWN. AND RICHARD HASNT EVEN DEBATED DESTINY 1 V 1 YET. WE ARE SO FUCKED.

I hope your autism doesn't spread. Luckily women aren't attracted to Austim so it probably won't.

>typology
Again, that's not what typology means. Learn English you retard.

Do any of you fuck tards wanna learn something about bitcoin? Or mabey a new way out of it? Check this thread out

>a race mixing communist e-celeb shill
Dickie is a joke

When conquerors took new land, they would kill all the men and take the women as concubines. The difference is now that we aren't battling for land, but political power. To demoralize the enemy, we must turn their women into whores that specifically target us. Black women are a prime target because they are fed up with black men.

not a single link or timestamp in this thread. smfh.

>investing in a coin that'll 10-20x your money at best with a high entry price
>not investing in an extremely undervalued or new coin that can 1000x your investment with an extremely low entry price

Why though?
500 jewbucks into XSH back in the beginning of november has me at ~260k with a decent amount of room to grow so long as it stays on track.