What are your thoughts on far Cry 5?

Is it just another anti white, anti Christian, liberal game? Are you going to get it? Am I reading to far into it?

Wolfenstein II got a lot of heat over the content. I played through it, found it mostly enjoyable, and didn't give a shit about the content that "triggered" everyone.

I suspect FC5 will be the same. If you go into it looking to be offended, you will be. Otherwise, fuck it, just enjoy the damn game and shove the political undertones up your ass

Get a load of this soy goy

I am interested in fighting for these guys.

discuss your degenerate hobby elsewhere

Reddit spacing, trying to reverse psychology. Fuck back there.

They kinda back tracked it by just referring to them as a cult now. Some of the major characters in the game that helps the protagonist is a black pastor and a pilot white guy.

I'll pirate it before I buy it like I do all games and no I don't think a agenda will be attached to the game in any significant way like it was to wolfinstine

My same thoughts to every game. Torrent.

This. They're officially just calling it a cult, and a lot of the people in it's ranks are black too, supposedly. I think they saw how much shit they and Wolfenstein got and changed face. That, or the guy who said that initially was politically charged and saying dumb shit off the book.

I just know libs have been in a fit recently because they made a statement that it wasn't supposed to be political or race-based. And before people sperg out over a black pastor as your ally, you've had a black pastor as your ally since Farcry 2.

Yes, no, no.

I hated how the trailer made it seem like Christianity is bad culture, but hey look you can be a country music rural kid and that's ok

I would like imagine I am great american frontier man and fight everything

unironically this. don't look for hate in your pasttimes, look for hate elsewhere.

like on Sup Forums, finding threads with a leafposter as the OP.

Farcry five was the worst next to the first.
Get fucked.
Three and four are the best.

Listen here dipshit the first farcry was basically far cry 3: crysis

>Giving your shekels to the Jew

It's the opposite.
It's literally just an American based retelling of the rise of ISIS where you're put in the role of a normal/moderate Muslim, only everything being transposed onto Christianity for approachability of modern audiences.

>Wolfenstein II got a lot of heat over the content. I played through it, found it mostly enjoyable, and didn't give a shit about the content that "triggered" everyone.
they fucked up on the marketing a lot. how they're doing it now is what they should have done in the beginning

There's a reason it got delayed. Protip: it's not because of the loot box disaster.

I was pissed too. It was just a lazy move. I like the Far Cry series, but unlike most gamers, I'm not gonna sellout on my principles to get my gaming fix.
Besides, I'm getting older, and the older I get, the more I realize video games are a waste of time and are (((subversive))).