What's wrong with feminism? Why aren't you a feminist? If you're not a feminist how do you support equality for all...

What's wrong with feminism? Why aren't you a feminist? If you're not a feminist how do you support equality for all? If you're not a feminist what are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
nostatusquo.com/ACLU/dworkin/RightWingWomenAbortion.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not a feminist because I'm a Christian

>If you're not a feminist what are you?
Smart

First wave feminists were Christians and anti abortion.

>how do you support equality for all?

That's easy. I don't.

First wave feminists who wanted women voters were not very serious bible students

>If you're not a feminist how do you support equality for all?
You're new here right?

A biologist who understands endocrinology, populations genetics, & social engineering

>What's wrong with feminism?
really?

Take a look around, the world is now run by feminist whores. Does it seem like they have this shit under control?

They're basically trying to introduce 1984 just to remove fat shaming and a bit of ironical racism.

But at least they'll die alone in a post productive society where absolutely nothing of note happens and nothing is produced.

Feminist is the worst kind of cancer.

male

First wave feminism was ok, but theres not a real need for it anymore since women have all the basic rights a man has, if not better chances over a man these days because of third wave feminism trying to put women in control and in power
Feminism isn't needed anymore and any case of it today is autism and degeneracy

It's a flawed ideology that tries to justify discrimination against men by claiming that as soon as men are born they continually oppress women. There is an endless amount of bigotry that gets said by the leaders of the movement that over members don't call out meaning that at best the majority of women are enabling those beliefs and worst case scenario they agree.

>Why aren't you a feminist?
(see reasons above)

By treating everyone equally and meritocratic.

If you're not a feminist what are you?
Some combo of classical liberal, conservative, libertarian, individualist.

>What's wrong with feminism? Why aren't you a feminist? If you're not a feminist how do you support equality for all? If you're not a feminist what are you?

Because being a male feminist is actively harmful to my gender

Egalitarianism is objectively superior. Feminism has often marginalized women of color, women in poverty, women who are atheists, mentally ill women, and many other traditionally stigmatized and oppressed groups of women, not to mention oppressed male groups.

Only egalitarianism can deliver the dream of equality for everyone, by being the ideology of equality for everyone.

radfem here, recently woke to the racial question thanks to Sup Forums yesterday.
I am a real feminist. Liberal feminism is a sham designed to cheat women out of their truest freedoms, repressing actual revolution and enslaving us to corporatist schemes. Fuck libfems

It demolishes distinctions between man and woman.

Distinctions between things are good.

I fucking don't.

A Nationalist.

found the libfem. I will not have actual revolution subverted by literal noise generated by (top down) mob conceptions hellbent on repressing what is natural and beautiful for the sake of ratiocinated thralldom, touted as freedom

1. Don’t believe in equality
2. The goal of feminism is to make women more like men, and I don’t think that’s a good goal

what do you think of first wave feminism?

rich women who glorified the vain ideal of the “working woman” because their class was so nihilistically useless that it was their only way to develop meaning (within an already highly repressed society). I don’t think “work” or “voting” can ever be truly revolutionary acts; they’re stand-ins for the actual overcoming of the boundaries set up for us not only by maleness but sexualized betrayal, pettiness on the part of sisters

1. Pretty much everything.

2. I believe that women are the Jews Hitler warned you about---manipulative parasites with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

3. I don't. White men deserve the nice things they invented and built, which is almost everything. All cunts and shitskins deserve is a lungful of rat poison.

4. I'm a masculinist nationalist---as is every white man with his head screwed on right.

>radfem
>nazi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

forgot to add those rich women were glorifying poor women who were basically killing themselves working insane hours in an intensive environment just to help their *families* as a whole get by (they also worked in the factories)

No, I'm an egalitarian. I was kind of meh on feminism, though I've always supported equal rights for women, until college where I went to a weekly discussion group that brought up feminism one day.

I made a joke that feminism was obsolete because of egalitarianism. Over the next couple of weeks multiple feminists I knew tried to hold interventions with me to explain in one breath how believing in equality couldn't result in equality, only feminism could result in equality. The level of double think was extremely repellent and ultimately feminist acquaintances started avoiding me because of my radical belief in human equality.

Feminism is a secular religion. It's not about progress or change. It's about feeling moral while you stomp on people that you don't care about, because you don't relate to them enough to recognize them as human beings.

Because the feminists in the west don't want equality. They want to FORCE diversity instead of actually tackling the core causes of their issues, and time and time again trying to FORCE equality just makes it worse.

A company could be 50/50 male and female workers and they would still find a way to complain.

Feminists in the west complain about how men are pieces of shit and my body my rules bullshit. They are full of SJWs and idiots who believe in more than two genders, believe trans girls should be allowed to use the female bathroom and forced equal pay for women even though women work on average less than men.

Compare them to feminists in the past where women literally died fighting for the vote. Where women went the extra mile and went on hunger strikes and were forced fed with tubes down their throat. Where women protested peacefully and not run about naked with their tits out with my body my rules on their bodies. Where in oppressive countries you have women fighting against forced marriage and rape laws making it easier for men to rape women.

So that's why I don't support your feminism. At least feminism in the west.

>You mispelled mysandrist.

there is only one short step from believing:
1) trannies can never be like biological women because of their biological makeup
2) racial differences between biowomen dictate a range of their potentialities and thus cannot find the same sources of fulfillment, happiness, or completeness
Am I a nazi? no, I’m still sorting through all this. but I admire the strange empowerment of women they attempted, despite its repressive flaws (and nazism latently privileging the male experience of world-shaping as the ONLY valid one)

egalitarianism is essentially a feminism because it wants to equate what is not equal. not in terms of inferior and superior but in terms of two incommunicable experiences of the natural world

>egalitarianism is essentially a feminism because it wants to equate what is not equal. not in terms of inferior and superior but in terms of two incommunicable experiences of the natural world

>there is only one short step from believing:
>1) trannies can never be like biological women because of their biological makeup

2) women can never be like men because of their biological makeup

Feminism advocates for granting women more power. This is not congruent with how our species has evolved. Our species has been patriarcal from the beginning and we have evolved for hundreds of thousands of years to operate according to the "traditional" gender dynamic. Feminism advocates for fighting our natural biology and hurts the growth of our society because it's asking for people that are not neurologically hard wired as men, to roleplay as men. Would you give children equal rights too?

See above. Because I advocate for men creating and governing society. Evolution didn't stop at the neck.

I don't support "equality" at all. While the numbers 2 and 3 may be equal in the fact that both exist, they are not the same thing. It's like an engine and a transmission in a car. If you have 2 engines or transmissions, the car will not run. You need an engine and a transmission.

Far right wing traditionalist.

I'm not a feminist because bitches can't be trusted. It's pretty simple.

once you overcome the haze of identity politics you realize that the biological world has set up its own boundaries that cannot be altered by mere concepts. your enlightenment roots are showing (try reading Herder so he can destroy you), and the “rational man” conception of humanity is inherently... incorrect and sexist. to try to equate what is unlike is madness. to claim men and women are “equal” is to debase both, but also, to call one superior and the other inferior is a false alternative. the reality is that femaleness is historically suppressed and must come into its own unique awareness of itself.

I never EVER said men and women are the same. actually read my posts you fucking idpol fag. radical feminism is about the uniqueness of the female body.
why are you being a purposeful dick and setting me up as an enemy WHEN WE AGREED ON THAT POINT? this is why you’ll be stuck in your haze forever, and why democracy can never work

What are your thoughts on abortion?

How would you define femaleness? This is a topic I've had difficulty understanding as a male.

it really, earnestly depends on the situation. so instead of making a massive post about all of those situations I will stick to the most relevant one: abortion due to promiscuity and regret.
I am extremely anti-promiscuity because it consists of the betrayal of femaleness for mindless, represssed pleasure at the cost of trading away one’s soul to male desire. as a new cultural development it enslaves young women but also massively depresses them... so, finally, when this goes wrong and the mindless pleasure turns into the reality of creation, regret sets in because the female in question did not purposefully achieve conception or have control over its parameters.
conceiving and giving birth are the greatest mysteries of existence and we are the vessels of this mystery. to have it degraded in promiscuity is not only generally evil but extremely negative for women.
when they have abortions to continue this mindless pleasure it only kills their spirits further and hands more power to the male power structures which dictate the rules of conception... I think it would be better to ban the practice of abortion in these cases because it would change spiritual regret into a physical sort. maybe the woman will achieve a higher state of mind when she realizes that the power of creation is hers and should be OWNED by her, guided by her. this is assuming the woman is heterosexual.
abortion of babies conceived in rape should be 100% allowed. It is a different monster altogether

I think you may be thinking of absolutist egalitarianism. That's a fringe belief mainly held by literally insane people and progressive LARPers.

There are a few different forms of egalitarianism. Only absolutist egalitarianism holds that people are literally, in some sense, equal. It is the idea that a dwarf and a giant are equally able to serve as soldiers.

Legal egalitarianism is the most common form and does have enlightenment roots. It's the idea that people should be treated as though they were equal in the law. Social egalitarianism is the second most common, holding that no one should hold greater or lesser status except by virtue of their accomplishments. Most egalitarians are also pluralists, believing that the more diversity of thought and ability there is, the more wise and capable a group becomes.

You sound like a German spiritualist and not just from the Herder references. I'm a materialist. I believe in things that can be measured, not in fantasies that can only be experienced.

some feelings simply elude conceptualizarion, especially those of the female organism which are thrown into the tenuous at best “irrational” category. i would give femaleness as a sort of oneness with nature, groundedness in one’s immediate state, connection in and through all existences, “mother earth”, the silent word. Femaleness is about the raw fertility and thus potential of all things. certain radfems abuse this and claim a matriarchal supremacy but I do not.
femaleness in sexuality is a whole other ballgame. try jacque lacan’s essays found in Feminine Sexuality

>materialist
Opinion discarded

People are fundamentally unequal. You cannot change this.

The definition of feminism has changed; it no longer means gender equality it’s now just pro-women and anti-men.

Wouldn't you agree that a certain passivity/submissiveness is core to female identity?

this picture makes my screen dirty

>not in fantasies that can only be experienced.

So you don't believe in consciousness, you don't believe in life, existence itself?

When people confuse a CUNT with a STRONG WOMAN, that's how feminism fails.

A humanist. Only a bigoted cunt would support something that benefits only one gender.

> If you're not feminist how do you support equality for all?
I can both support equality and not be a feminist at the same time. If you dont think so, then you should Google non sequitur

if you’re a man I highly doubt you are genuinely a materialist. womanhood is the material condition par excellence, and within a society of vain abstractions we are taught to denigrate and despise ourselves for being “dirty”.
You’re right that I’m more of a spiritual person. but spirit and material do not divide themselves as abstractions! spirit lies in the blood of creation.
if you espouse legal egalitarianism only then it isn’t as bad as the identity nonsense. I can agree that, for example, it was good to turn over laws allowing individual men to enact Justice on their wives and children

where one finds submission one also finds the opposite moment of domination sublated. there is no sharp dichotomy of states, only differences in combinations which are very real. femaleness lends itself to impressions and hyperawareness of what comes, but it isn’t exclusively passive. the act of creation of birth is extremely active.

it's called egalitarianism.
feminism is only about women. it says so in the name and in it's beginning years too.
by definition it can't be for everyone.

also women are whores that need to be in the kitchen.

Don't bother talking to this person. Materialists are obtuse retards; you're better off talking to a brick.

lol.

Stop talking like a retard; it shows a lack of wisdom.

a decent human being

Dworkin had some interesting things to say about abortion. Much of the benefit also went to men

nostatusquo.com/ACLU/dworkin/RightWingWomenAbortion.html

>talking like a retard
well instead of slinging petulant insults you could instead try understanding that I don’t carry on in your board’s native tongue. it’s earnestly drab and lends itself to exploitation from idpol. someone who doesn’t speak exactly like you isn’t a retard; you may just be experiencing a new sort of dialogue you have never encountered before.

I'm not sure you are familiar with the two terms.

Materialism is the philosophy that everything is made out of matter. Hard stuff that you can touch, can measure, and that reacts to all other forms of matter.

Spiritualism is a category of philosophies that posit either matter does not actually exist (idealism) or there is an additional kind of material, unrelated to matter, which can not be measured, but can be experienced by conscious entities.

For all the differences between the sexes, we are made out of the same crap that everything else is. You really can't bring materialist ontology into a philosophy like feminism, but spiritualism can worm its way into anything. Because it's made out of LALALAICANTHEARYOUs.

Egalitarian

But being a female is material reality. The chromosomes, the uterus, the fallopian tubes, the ovaries, the vagina, the bone structure even the pelvic structure. All of these are there.

If you can't explain your idea to a retard; you don't know what you're talking about. Assimilate or gtfo.
Lofty prose are for halfwits hiding their lack of thought behind obscure vocabulary.

>idpol
Fuck me I understand exactly what this means and it's so pretentious but I love it

A couple years ago I was told by a feminist that I am not a feminist, so yeah.
First of all I believe that men and women are fundamentally different, beyond biology and genitalia. Strike one.
In a prehistoric tribe, clearly women are more "valuable" then men. They make babies. To set them aside and keep them out of harm's way was a smart survival tactic. Strike Two.
I believe that the actual moment the sperm and egg meet and get started is the point when "humanity" begins, and thus abortion is murder of another human being. Strike three and I'm out.

That's the ticket. Close yourself off to reality and substitute it with rules someone made up to improve self-esteem.
Dworkin was a nutjob who thought women were incapable of making decisions on their own and men were cartoon villains. Citing Dworkin is a red flag to everyone around you that you are in the lunatic fringe. Same with the SCUM Manifesto, which was the Mein Kampf of feminism.

Not considering women as property was a mistake. All this will change in the next societal revolution when the world becomes anrcho capitalist

nice link, thanks. pic related weeeew

Hegel dispelled with that dichotomy in his critique of Fichte and Schelling, then later on in various well known places... unfortunate you’re still bound to abstract dichotomies which should’ve been done away with in the 19th :/

This isn’t a democracy and I will speak as I wish. your standards are low. without academic nuance I can’t get at my position here

glad you like

>identity politics
Jesus you r_ddit fags cream yourselves for any female attention.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Following from my post, context seems to suggest you think men don't have chromosomes, scrotums, epididymus, testicles, urethra, and masculine bone structures. But that wouldn't make sense at all, obviously.

>without academic
False. You're just pretentious.

aww don’t be jealous now. no really, don’t. you’re just angry that someone isn’t completely on your side in deflecting these thought provoking posts with your pathetic cries of retardation and “Ivory Tower”

I love the pic you gave. What book is this from?

What is your mother's view on feminism? Just wondering. I'm confused about my mother because some of her views seem to contradict each other.

I think they do. This is why I say material reality is what determines your sex.

Im not a feminist because I believe that men and women should be treated equally under the law.

As long as you don't limit yourself to the realm of things that actually happen, you can make a perfectly logic argument for literally anything. I have a great rant about how there can't be parallel universes because parallel versions of myself haven't formed a multiversal illuminati populated only by ourselves and robots, which is logically correct.

Like all good lies and spiritualisms, it starts with a few a priori assertions, throws a bit of reality in there to make it believable, and ends with a total distortion of what any reasonable person would call the truth.

Hegel was a flim-flam man.

>roasties
It's like they can't even into telegony.

Because I don't want equality nor equity.

I am not pretentious. I’m just an average person that has studied hundreds of works on philosophy, esotericism, feminism, and psychoanalysis. and of course... histories of male movements for a sort of grasp on oppression tactics. by using language you might not understand on the first try, that doesn’t make me pretentious. It just makes you look silly

It was from the link you gave me :) and hmm my mom was always trying to break free of her early more traditional way of life as a homemaker... but fell into nihilistic freedoms of certain pleasures and careerdom. Unhappy with both... I seek a third way

>Rick and morty image
>Hegel was a flim-flam man
I have no words

women in the workplace was a mistake
this thread is cancer
>in all fields

A better question would be what isn't wrong with feminism.

Sage this shit faggots.

What kind of pleasures was she into that were destructive?

>how do you support equality for all?
I don't.
A meritocracy is built from ability, and not everyone can do everything equally

it’s hard to talk about... I’m sorry. are you also a feminist who comes here? wanna talk elsewhere? I have kik

I'm into some aspects of feminism. I can download kik. What is your kik name?

if feminism is all about being equal why isn't it called equalism?

I’m sleeping soon, it’s stalinnova

Are you a sorceress?

I'm making my account now. Will add soon.

to an extent, yes

:)