This fudgepacker just cost the GOP the 2018 election

>Trump Administration Takes Step That Could Threaten Marijuana Legalization Movement

nytimes.com/2018/01/04/us/politics/marijuana-legalization-justice-department-prosecutions.html

Other urls found in this thread:

civilized.life/articles/canadas-cannabis-industry-big-pharma-tobacco-and-alcohol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drugs are degenerate

>Drugs are degenerate

Kys shill

Drugs just killed my Uncle at 38,

I hope he orders the murders of the families belonging to Drug deals and forces them to OD on their products after, degenerate spic niggers.

>Drugs just killed my Uncle at 38,

Tough fucking luck faggot

Doesn't mean you get the right to enact a police state and ruin everyone elses lives.

People don't care about weed as much as you think they do. The average stoner is to lazy to wheel their mobility scooter to the polling station to vote anyway.

SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS.

No pot manufacturer in the nation wants legal pot you dupe. Trump is actually helping small business. Read a book nigger.

Ask any Coloradoan what Legal weed has turned their state into. Denver used to be a halfway decent place, it is now shit, same with Boulder, swarms of homeless people doing and selling drugs, and now even harder stuff.

No, I just wanna murder fucks like you.

>People don't care about weed as much as you think they do.

Kys big pharma kike shill.

>Ask any Coloradoan what Legal weed has turned their state into.

yeah been there and smoked legal weed there and everything. Really nice state.

Weed is literally degenerate in that it attacks the generative system by lowering sperm count and testosterone.

>Guns just killed my uncle at 38
He died because he was an evolutionary failure and needed to be weeded out of the gene pool. Good riddance

Drugs.

Heroin.

>degenerate

Mom I said it again!

Sounds like your retarded uncle killed himself. Drugs didnt hold a gun to his head and say take me. Your uncle deserved to die for being weak

he has no loyalty to the repubs, matter of fact he might want to see them burn for the way they treat him. Trump has given them a golden opportunity to reshape and solidify their image that couldve lasted for a generation and all they do is shit on him. If hebdoesnt care about re election at all then he may just want all the politicians to burn.

A gun killed all the kids in Sandy Hook.
Your thoughts process is traded.

Drugs r bad.

t. Quit weed and cigges a few months ago
Tbh senpai, you should have your head lopped off if your only political care is the legalization of MARAJUANA

The future is bright, Lambright 2020. The legalization of all drugs.

>Equating weed with heroin like a fucking mong

BRUH

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

AHAHAHAHAHA

YOUR UNCLE WAS A FUCKING LOSER LET ME SMOKE MY POT

>he has no loyalty to the repubs,

That's why he's doing everything they want.

No one gives a fuck about stoners
stoners don't vote
zero fucks given.

If you faggot potheads want legal weed, lobby congress, and pass the fucking law. Or go back to buying from niggers on the street corner on the southside of town.

Trump votes lost over fucking weed= zero

>stoners don't vote

Prove it.

>Trump votes lost over fucking weed= zero

LOL see you in November m8.

>trump is actually helping small businesses

I didn't know tyrone hustling dime bags on the corner counted as a small business.

lol 3 more years of this guy

Junkie please take the gun you have from your drawer, put it to the side of your head, and pull the trigger.

>I didn't know tyrone hustling dime bags on the corner counted as a small business.

Le free market maymay :))))DD

>hurr pass the fucking law
Well the states passed the laws, so they're already passed.

>LOL see you in November m8.

I've heard that shit before Hillary.

stoners didn't vote for trump to begin with and now that the vast majority of them are about to become fucking convicted felons they won't be voting democrat, either.

>Weed junkie

OHOOOHOOOO

AHHHHHAAHAHAHAHA

Whether one agrees with pot legalization or not, Sessions' actions here are unnecessary and have nothing to do with MAGA. Unforced error. Sessions used to be my favorite senator, but he has since become quite the useless sack of shit.

>fudgepacker
I havent heard that in a long time. Made me chuckle

This degenerate shit is not important, hail the god emporor and hail hitler.

My volcano has 3 i voted stickers on to commemorate each time I voted, eat shit fag.

Of course "hail" but why even bother with this shit?!

Hey Canada here I used to think like you do. "Nobody would hamstring themselves over such a retarded issue" I would tell myself, "surely the people who do care that much about it are such wastrels they'd never actually make it to the polls."

Haha whoops.
Anyways enjoy your couple years telling yourself there's no way the inevitable will come to pass. I'd go back to that stage in a heartbeat if I could

nigger calm down.

It's not like you were going to vote Republican anyways

Bernie voters are irrelevant.

>Doesn't give an argument
Okay.

Marijuana also has legitimate used for exploring the self.

i was all in for the don until i heard this.
i agree, if he pursues the weed issue he will lose in 2018.
i wont vote for him again if he does that.

Proof is something used in courts. Not in political science.

Maybe put the weed down for a second and learn about the scientific method before you start thinking you know how to run a country.

So are figs.And rubber fists.

What's your point?

I don't speak Pidgen.

This post is a mess.

DUDE WEED XD
SMOKE BLUNTS AND LICK ASSHOLES BRO

how do you figure? if all of the pot smokers are imprisoned or executed, they wont be able to vote against him.

yeah thats how it got passed in so many states, they were too lazy to vote. Moron

Fuck I hated dealing with my drug dealer.

Why now?

I like this, weed prices have been in the toilet the last three years. I need this pay raise.

fuck you in the ass you aids infected sand nigger.

You are just an angry little kid who thinks weed can change the world. It can't. fucking potheads man.

id lick toga's asshole, if you know what i mean

Pot is a big industry now, and raking in billions in taxes. It would be moronic to get rid of it. Having some Christian faggot fucking the economy isn't going to be popular.

I voted for trump homo. Stay mad that my generation actually figured out how to cause a political change while you geezers suckled on the jew world orders teat.

fuck you in the ass in the ass you aids infected sand nigger.

>Well the states passed the laws, so they're already passed.
I can't argue that really.

I'd like to see doctor prescribed "pain meds" treated like weed. I heard 4 mom's talking last week, and all fucking 4 of these married, mom's, were all fucking pain pills.

Weed users can fuck right off as far as I care, but I'd like to see pain med abusers (including doctors who prescribe them), given equal treatment as crack and weed users/sellers.

I have a severe personality disorder and weed is the only thing that makes me content. I don't care about your autistic rage at memestoners. Stop making me give money to nigger and spic criminals just so I can content myself without taking drugs that make it impossible to get a boner or make me disinhibited want to kill people if I get angry.

Sessions is retarded. Sure the CIA can smuggle heroin, sanctuary cities can exist, doctors can prescribe opiates like candy.

But hemp, yeah we gotta go after that. Pot grown and sold in California is completely legal. Stupid boomers like sessions would burn the constitution because it's made of hemp paper.

m'kay sweetie.

What's habbening you brainlets
>state laws in conflict with federal
>executive branch continues to execute law which is their fucking jobs
>fucking law makers sit on their hands and do nothing to change federal law
Fucking call your senators and your representatives and ask for them to change the law they created

>Having some Christian faggot
And that's where you lost me. We don't need fucking Fedora Tippers Being whiny bitches.

Like stoners would get their asses off the couch to vote.

>stoners don't vote
How retarded do you have to be to deny the reality in the country? How many states voted for legalized weed? Christ, just because you dislike someone doesn't mean you have to be an irrational moron and make obviously false claims.

constitution is on sessions' side (what's a supremacy clause), you just are an addict that wants your weed

>I have a severe personality disorder and weed is the only thing that makes me content.

I don't believe in unicorns, dragons, or made up diseases/mental disorders.

The stoners probably wouldn't have even voted. Now they're going to because he fucked with their pot. It's like he enjoys shooting his own feet.

Just blow your brains out, we don't need junkies in our country. Most Cartels don't even sell weed anymore, they sell Heroin. Should we legalize Heroin like Freetown Christiania?

>doctors can prescribe opiates like candy
^^a much bigger problem than weed.

Stop trying to impose your beliefs on other people and no one would care.

so is human trafficking, and it rakes in billions in black budget tax dollars. would it be moronic to get rid of that too?

DUDE WEED LMAO

You junkies need to be shot.

>How retarded do you have to be to deny the reality in the country

You tell me. You're a great example of it.
>thinks stoners got trump elected

lol...proof that weed fries the brain.

good

> Stop trying to impose your believe
YOU ATHEIST FAGGOTS DO THAT SHIT ALL THE TIME!

Extremely silly false equivalence. One is slavery, the other is allowing people 21+ to legally purchase a narcotic. Make an argument not for a 16 yr old audience and get back to me.

As if big pharma jews aren't invested in marijuana. Keep telling your self your fighting the man by being a stoner though, comrade.

New Report Says Canada's Cannabis Industry Will Be Dominated By Big Pharma, Tobacco And Alcohol
civilized.life/articles/canadas-cannabis-industry-big-pharma-tobacco-and-alcohol/

You best start believing that psychopaths exist.

>He's talking about heroin again because he knows that being against weed legalization is an untenable position in 2018

>my weak and dumb drug addict uncle died because he overdosed on his filthy habbit
>fuck spics and niggers

kek, you whites are pathetic. And btw your decaying society is full of addicts, no matter if they are legal or not, you are full of addicts

>Just saying "Degenerate" requires a counter-argument.

I'm not an atheist, grandpa.

Go pop some vicodin and redbull then kys

As a moderate, if this was a higher-profile part of the GOP platform, I'd vote for them far more frequently than I do.

Bernie Bros and degenerates can get fucked, as can their dealers.

we make the laws you stupid fuck but they pay pigs to enforce shit we dont care about

Nobody has ever died from a weed overdose

No, this is abuse of the commerce clause, the same clause that allows the federal government to enforce anti discrimination law and most every other federal overreach.

>your decaying society is full of addicts, no matter if they are legal or not, you are full of addicts
This is true.

I wish we would take the Duterte route right now. I really do.

>Democrat who is against weed legalization

Are you Hillary Clinton?

Why do you think of people as caricatures?

>Obama
>Obama
>Hillary or some third party trash

Like keep getting high and watching tv thinking your fucked up prospective is the supreme truth

Makes you a good follower

Nothing's stopping you, you pussy. Go be a tough guy!

>Nobody has ever died from a weed overdose

>except for the car wrecks
>except for the crime linked to it (robberies and violence)

Plus it's totally NOT addictive, amirite? ami?
>smokes weed every day
>swears its not addictive

kek you live in a third-world shithole failed state with people cutting your heads off and hanging bodies off bridges. You can't talk bad about anyone else, but I guess you think you can, because your IQ is so low you've never even considered the saying "don't throw stones in glass houses." Dumb spic.

>Implying something being addictive means it's bad

BETTER BAN COFFEE AND NICOTINE GUM

LET'S BAN Sup Forums TOO