Join the Identity Canada Discord

Join the Identity Canada Discord

Invite Link u7XDgDg

Identity Canada is a group focused on the preservation of the shared culture, traditions, values and history of Canadians of European descent.

We are working towards advancing the interests of European Canadians in the wake of demographical decline and population replacement.

Become part of the solution today. Something needs to be done before its too late.

Make Canada European Again

A FUCKING LEAF

yes theres a leaf, 3 of them on the flag, show some fucking respect

If you have been paying attention to what's going on in our country for the last decade you will have noticed that European Canadians have become a minority in all of the major population centers.

We have daily threads on Sup Forums complaining about the state of our country and the changing demography.

White Canadians need to start uniting to protect our common interests before we turn into the next Rhodesia.

White Flight is not a long term solution.

Join the Discord and help in the fight to take back our country

Invite Link u7XDgDg

This is a honeypot.
Form strong social bonds
Don't join groups you will regret it as it will be a permanent connection used to classify you as a threat.
Read the Gulag Archipelago

hi csis!

Hello JaMarcus Quintavious Washington Sanchez III.

Fuck these traitors.

Scheer has no chance of winning. Its only going to get worse.

>Being on Sup Forums and not having read solzenitzen

We're not advocating hate or violence.

This is simply a gateway to the greater community where we weed out shills.

Legit scared of honeypots, especially on discord
Is it affiliated to CEC?

You do that with strong social bonds of friendship and network socializing. Hockey practice, gun clubs, climbing gyms. Walk up conversations
Never in identifiable infiltrated groups.
Just trust me....ok

Just went to Toronto a few days ago, I couldn't believe how many people weren't native born Europeans, it was like i was in southeast Asia.

Ya my brother and I never had to worry about losing each other in the mall. Just look for the only other white guy within 100 metre radius.

>We don't care about the jews. Don't talk about your hatred of the jews.

Jew detected. Fucking dropped.

>Toronto
You'd feel the same thing in Paris, or NYC. It's literally the same for any "Largest city and Capital" in the west (west of the Iron curtain) now.

I joined a few days ago and I think I got muted, wtf guys

But you do need to shower and change into some clean clothes as soon as you get home.

Thanks Dad

i already did

Because that's worked well so far?

We're going to be a minority in our home country you cuck.

Any of you in Ottawa aka ZOG central

>Join this watchlist guys hue hue
fuck off

We need to maintain optics and maintain plausible deniability. We can't risk beings deplatformed before we get off the ground.

We can't just go and start with the jq from day one. We want to actually effect meaningful change and turn normies.

I didn't mute you?

I'll check it probably happened by accident

i left and rejoined and it seems fine now

Check back you're not banned or muted.

Nobody is or has been.

So what you sit back and let your country be taken over by the shit skin hordes?

Cuck.

i could still see that chat but i couldn't post and i didn't see any new posts, so i figured i had been muted. sorry for any confusion

Sick. Stick around.

We're going to do big things.

>hurr if ur not joining our honeypot slactivism group you're a cuck
die

It was just banter man. I totally get it.

I'm finally launching my podcast next week as a segway between conservatism and white nationalism. I know how important it is to avoid nazi larping and sperging out at the jews given our current (((legal))) system.

link so i can find you
i've been starved for Canadian podcasts since 2kevins split up
88 minutes on TRS is way too autistic

If you can't freely associate with groups and ideas without the government coming to get you what exactly are you so afraid of losing?

I joined the Discord. I'll post a link once I (hopefully) finally launch next Friday.

I have some experience with political podcasts a few years ago and (without going into too much detail) know exactly how and when big brother will intervene to shut it down.

This one's better.

I'll curb stomp you soy boy.

Keep sitting on the side lines while our country is invaded.

Bump for a decent and comfy chat with a good goal behind it.

Join the Discord and pm the admin.

We have a news/media website and need contributors.

We can eventually offer compensation for content. Soon.

>join my honey pot!

no thanks mr. big

Have you morons realized that you should focus your movement on communities outside of urban centres instead of looking like sperg losers inside urban centres?

White flight is not a long term solution.

>Everything is a honeypot
>Everything is via/FBI/NSA
>Everyone's a shill

We are going to organize to secure a future for our people and (((you))) will not stop us.

Gotta shill.

how stupid do you think we are? either you're a retarded fed for thinking anyone on Sup Forums with a brain would join your honeypot, or you're just a straight up retard for organizing a honeypot. let me spell it out for you, newfag.
No one here would ever join an external group

What exactly would they do with the fact that you post on a discord considering we already post on Sup Forums?

>Don't join any group outside of Sup Forums
>Obvious post election newfag

Pol is a gateway to a larger web of groups newfag.

If you haven't figured this out by now you should go back to Plebbit.

Disregard the (((shill))) if they have a interest in you they will follow you regardless of the medium.

Everything is compromised.

We are not doing anything illegal or saying anything that would result in negative consequences if doxxed

Can I join if I'm part Metis?

Fuck your optics, I care about truth.

Also, this is bait. Gas yourself.

We can spread truth without being deplatformed and losing any influence we may have gained by being labelled as nazi larpers.

We need to play the long game to advance our agenda.

People need to be spoon fed the truth slowly over time or they just reject and disregard it.

Remember when you started to be informed? Did it happen over night?

You're already on a watchlist, or you're doing something wrong.

You're not part Metis, you're either Metis or you're not. Metis implies you are a mix of white and native. Only Identity Europa cares whether or not you are pure though, pretty much every other group will tolerate 1/8th as long as you are a good guy.
t. Metis raised white. Raised right.

I'm not part of OP's honeypot, but it would be fucking retarded to not accept Metis in a group for "Canadians of European descent"

you can tell op is a cia nigger by his utilization of "alt-right" buzzwords to fit in

CSIS nigger

Hello fellow nazi frogs. Anybody buying large amounts of fertilizer or actively threatening our politicians?

Get fucked divide and conquer (((shill))) I've been here since Sup Forums was a libertarian board of peace

Are sympathetic britbongs welcome?

One day it will make its way back around to libertarianism again. After some strong right wing victories

This leaf gets it.

>Lol @ thinking anyone is ignorant to think a safe space exists anywhere on the internet and you have any anonymity.

You post on Sup Forums all the alphabet agencies most likely have all the information on you that exists and you are probably being actively monitored.

We need to go far right so we can be libertarian again one day.

Lmao, I've even found one of the watch lists that has my old reddit handle on it. Just search your usernames on archive.is.