How do we fix white women Sup Forums

How do we fix white women Sup Forums

You cannot. But you can prevent your daughters from the electric Jew.

>How do we fix white women Sup Forums
Fix yourself first...

>that
>white

>pol doesnt like white women
>pol doesn't like white men (either cucks, soyboys, jews or 56%)
>pol doesn't like white trannies
>pol loves white people

pick one

Can't. It's too late. Replace them.

>women
is it

Don't let them become whores, and don't allow them to vote.

That mongrel bitch isn't white.

First of all that tweet is not from a white woman.

Basically this. Teach women to do some long term planning, and let them know that the "quality man" they want to settle down with is not going to want someone who ruined themselves in their 20s.

You don't have to fix anything.

You have sisters, daughters, female friends or relatives? Try to make them realize the extent of the degeneracy propaganda placed upon us as society.

If this particular whores likes to share about his dick love let her be, she was garbage to begin with, dump the trash and move on.

Call it natural selection

How would you classify her then?

This woman is only considered white in America...

A mongrel whore. Niggers in the wood pile somewhere.

She looks ape

le 56% face

trash whore

She pretty much gave up their kryptonite. If you fuck the shit out of a woman, like basically raping her til she's sore can can take no more, then she will never want another man.

What kind of man sees this, and actually wants to "replace" the ex? I would constantly be worried about her continuing to fuck this guy.

tranny

nice eyes

Take away there right's

*their

she looks like a spic.

not white.

lol, I went to high school with this broad. OP, you from PA?

Yeah lmao. I'm not far away from where she lives. Starts with a v. Just to give you an idea of where i am

grift, haha small world. you still local?

She is not white

Yeah. I'm in on the weekends. Otherwise I'm in the city. If any chance you know me for the last 2 years this could give me away pretty easily

I haven't been around for a few years, moved to WA state after the Marines

Criminalize premarital seaku

Ah alright. I don't think we know each other. I knew a few kids who went to the marines but most i knew ended up in the navy. If you graduated with her though we're not too far off in age though

she was a year behind me

Important ops being drowned by slide threads

Do not bump further or you are serving the lefties.

This is some classic 56% shit right here, bet you think you're white too

If you ever talked to her or anything how was she as a person? We talked on tinder for a bit but nothing ever came off it. Never really learned anything about her

I made this thread because i was bored. Most likely going to let out die soon

This.
Women can easily be dick-notized if you know what you're doing. Shit has happened to me before, though she didn't use niggerspeak.

You don't actually date her. If you're into whores who talk like niggers, you fuck her brains out and then see whose dick-notizing is stronger. If it's yours, congrats, you now have a sex slave.

>the le nazi larper thinks he's white
Clean your cheeto covered hands and see your real skin colour for the first time in a year then report back

Blonde hair, blue eyes pure stock, but thanks for playing mexico

she had a thing for me back in the day nothing ever came of it tho. one of my good friends dated/fucked her back in the day and recently her sister. she's definitely a roastie.

We shouldn`t, just breed with cute asian and hot jewish girls

We love white people, as a father loves a child, and just as that very same father weeps when he sees what his child has become, we weep for what white people have become.

>the d was too fucking fire
woman actually enjoy sex? how could they enjoy something stretching their clitasaurus