Eromanga Sensei

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Press her up against the wall not letting her feet touch the ground

Sagiri got exposed as being a big girl, nothing tiny about her.

Now imagine manhandling her if she had an even tinier body.

epic forced meme

The MC is such a fag.
>lol Ill let my 10yo sister close herself in a room for a year, is not like that could fuck over a young girl for life lel

What if they have Space Marine sized doors?

Better than have authorities take her away or even worse: have her go outside and meet boys.

I want to make her scream 触らないでください!

>he wants his little sister to go outside, get corrupted and fuck some loser
The only thing he did wrong was not locking her up himself.

Outside her room not in the ghetto.
Its just hiiki pandering anyways but still retarded, not that anyone takes anime stories seriously anyways.

Is there a reason why the author made Sagiri 174cm tall?

>off by one

Muscle atrophy hit her hard, I see.

But seriously, how did she stay so fit confined in a 3 by 4 room?

Stop posting this meme about every one of your seasonal waifus.

Seriously, how is a middle school aged child allowed to hide in her room for a whole fucking year? What a terrible family she must have to allow her to do this.

Is there a reason why this meme exist?

It's like yurop code language. I have no fucking clue if 174 cm is considered tall or short. It sounds pretty fucking short to me, if her height is measured in centimeters. Logic would dictate that normal sized humans are measured in units large enough to count on your hand.

Her parents are dead
Which is not an excuse, you never ever let a young girl deal with loss completely alone, if this story had the bare minimum of realism she would be absolutely insane when she came out of the room with a lot of mental issues, you could make her be sex/lewdness addicted which could explain her eromanga job, oh look at that I just wrote a better plot and didnt even try.

174 is very tall even for an adult girl
Also lol at murricans not using the metric system.

>oh look at that I just wrote a better plot and didnt even try.
You should have tried harder to make your shitty "plot" resemble OreImo more. There isn't even any incest in it.

I think the premise leads itself to incest very easily specially since the MC is such a pussy he will likely be the one getting raped

>having such an inadequate system of measures that you can't even express human height in a convenient way

This meme has only been around for a month, and it's like the second time I see it used for a character that isn't Megumin. So you're full of shit.

I'd bet she does have the same mental problems as any of us here.

>already used for three characters
That's three too many.avenue 2600

That should be about 5'8"-5'9" which is pretty tall for a girl.

How would you count 5 feet 11 inches on your hand?
Actually, why the fuck would you ever want to units of measurement for someone's height with your hand?

>if I can't count it with my hands, I don't understand it
American education was a mistake.

All hand fingers, plus six toe fingers.

>Logic would dictate that normal sized humans are measured in units large enough to count on your hand.
Logic would dictate that normal sized humans don't have to use their fucking hands to count.

Do you weigh your car in units that are so small that there are fifteen zeros when you round it off, or do you weigh yourself in units so large that there are fifteen zeros to the right of the decimel before the meaningful number?

There is such a concept as manageable numbers that aren't too big or too small. Using the right units helps.

You do realize that centimeters are just a hundredth of a meter, right?

Your examples are retarded.
Vehicles are normally measured in pounds or kilograms, which means that they'll include at least one more digit than when measuring a human in centimeters.
Even if measured in tons, you could do the same by measuring a human in meters.

Dont worry, they blew all the emotional trauma that would come with your parents dying and locking yourself up with this super epic and funny punchline! haha, what a smartly written show

How did they not see each other for a whole year? How did she goto the bathroom or shower while he was home all summer? How is her room that clean at all? How has her brother never heard her streaming in that entire year? How come he just now heard of "eromanga-sensei's" stream just now when he's been working with him on past novels? What about school? How did anyone think this was ok? I understand wanting to take care of a hikki but enabling their lifestyle THIS HARD FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR complete with the floor stomping shit... and the show tries to paint it like it's okay and all that.
It really is just piss poor hikki pandering, I'm guessing being a hikki isnt even mildly part of her character down the line

Your autistic system of measures leaves you no elegant way to express a person's height. Why can't you just admit it and stop embarrassing yourself?

>incest
he only knew her for like a week before she shut herself in her room. Theyre completely not blood-related.

She should but clearly thats not the direction this show is going in. The writer apparently wants to have his cake and eat it too. She's a cute shut-in loli but also has absolutely none of the baggage that comes with it. She's even shown being able to show charisma and be the host of a popular drawing stream.

Post sagiri!

fuck off you worthless pathetic autist

Her streaming may be the part of how she kept her charisma. She undoubtedly recorded quite a few test runs and analyzed and compared them to other people's until she was satisfied with the result. Her charisma is faked, but faked damn well.

>most anons are shorter than Sagiri
If that's her actual listed height, it's probably for some kind of loophole anyway. Who knows what kind of liberties the author will have to take to make his story about the protagonist banging his JC sister pass regulation.

>that you can't even express human height in a convenient way
Avoiding that is exactly why most countries use metric instead

If I take the story at face value, it's about child abuse. However, the author is so terrible at writing that I can tell he wants it to be some sort of a weird otaku hijinks, possibly involcing incestuous romance.

How tall is he, like 7 feet?

Because of all the manlets in your country, kek.

How is 5'8'' more elegant than 1.74 or 174
Looks pretty much the same to me.

>every discussion from now on will derail about height

The denial in this post, lol.

>lol

u mean loli

There's a reason why dicklets measure themselves in centimeters.

I wanna fuck the eromanga loli

yes loli

lololololi

ITT: burgers can't understand how metric system works

thank god, this show is garbage

This show is a masterpiece.

like your mom x>

I understand that it's based on an erroneous measurement of the circumference of the planet. Wow. That makes total sense. How did the ancients ever fail to notice such an obvious and logical standard that would be so useful in their everyday lives.

Metric is literally the crystallization of autism.

I'm surprised the novels aren't more popular

>elegant
Maybe in ternary numeral system

And how is feet a more logical standard? Buzzwords or footfaggotry doesn't count.

Logic is irrelevant. It's more convenient to use. That's all that matters.

>more convenient
Then why does the whole world use metric system?

Holy fuck 5'8" is tall. She looks like she's 14 years old. That's normal maybe for a college student. How old is she supposed to be?

>5'8" is tall
T-thank you, user.
I'm not a manlet.

For an underage nip girl you disgusting man-child

For a japanese teenager girl it is. Not surprised she doesn't want to go out, she probably would get bullied hard by other girls, and some guys too.

I think that 172 is an average Japanese male, so as a 12yo girl she's a fucking godzilla. You're just a manlet.

The only part of the world that is relevant uses both US Customary units and metric.

It's actually great though. And I didn't even like Oreimo.

It sure does burger-kun

>1' is 12"
>convenient

Why are you guys convinced she's either a loli or a giant freak? She's just a normal cute girl.

She is pretty tall even by the average worldwide standards for adults (163 for women and 177 for men)

She's a fucking giant. Quit lying to yourself and accept your beast lolis

>yurops are too stupid to do simple division

Nobody praised the Native Americans for finally advancing out of the stone age with the help of white Americans either. Nobody will praise yurop for renting our technology to "advance" into the space age, only 60 years too late to matter.

The author is just retarded. Probably meant something else..

Why do people say they aren't connected by blood when both have blood type A?

This baka

Because you're retarded.

>more convenient
Okay, I'll bite. Centimeters allow you to present a person's height as a single unit through their whole life simply by stacking more of them. Growth is just as easy to present. No one is doing the same with inches, so you need to switch between two units, feet and inches. The first one is obviously more convenient.

>simple division
You were the one who was speaking of convenience in use, having to divide units just to say how tall someone is is a textbook inconvenience.

Yurops are smart by just having to add or remove a zero.

>there is no division in metric
Yeah, you're a dumbass. Thanks for making that crystal clear so I can stop wasting my time with you.

Keep in mind that this is for Caucasians and the bolded line is the average.

>3dpd

Who cares

I'm sorry Burger-kun, but you don't have any convincing argument to validate your opinion.
Just accept the fact you are too lazy to leave your comfort zone and learn about something new, even if its more convient, so you just blind yourself with hate against it.

Tall lolis were a mistake

You don't need to divide anything to tell someone's height. For everyday use centimeters are all you need, and if you need smaller/bigger units you only need to divide by 100 (adding a comma) or multiply by 10 (adding a 0). That's way more convenient than the imperial units which you cucks use despite not being an empire.

it's a bodytype :^)

Are you sure about the empire thing?

DELET THIS

I want to fuck the bookstore owner.

Man, her soko ni suwatte is great.

I'm American and that's the dumbest fucking argument I've seen all day.

I dunno, If I was masamuna I'd probably hug her on the spot

Me too but it doesn't make it any less good.