Just how fucking strong is his Kenbunshoku Haki ?

Just how fucking strong is his Kenbunshoku Haki ?

I hope Sanji gets a powerup or else this arc is pointless.

what an awful garbage manga

We've known it can predict attacks since fucking Skypeia you speed reader

>predict the attack of a future seer

Pretty strong desu

I didn't understand this bit. If Dogtooth knew the priest was going to kill Sanji, why did he shoot his jelly bean anyway?

Because he predicted the priest would be dodged.
He didnt predict Sanji would dodge Pudding, she wasnt going to shoot at all.

He saw the priest missing, so he took it into his own hands.

Ok, that makes sense. That's some 4D chess.

He saw the future and knew the priest was going to failed.

The real interesting part is that both time he saw the future he wasn't able to predict Sanji action.

I think it makes some sense that he can't predict the results of his own actions, that is: Sanji dodging HIS jelly bean. Sanji did it as a reaction to HIS action. If someone else shot the jelly bean he would be able to predict if Sanji would dodge it.

Sanji is a fucking CoO expert, would've been weird if he hadn't dodged it.

Wait why there are multiple Luffys out of the cake, what did I speedread?

The plan was to make the wedding crash team all look like Luffy for some reason. If you notice one of them has sharp teeth, that's Jinbei.

Too bad is at cost of his relatively lower busoshoku haki.

while Vergo seems to specialize in Busoshoku and only cut through law own busoshoku augmented with ope ope no mi room.
But still, he crack sanji legs in a single hit.

he dies next chapter for eating big mom's cake

one piece ends

I swear to god if sanji didn't get a power up he would be the most unless character in the whole crew.

Nah luffy is going to eat big mama

Probably Nami's mirage tempo applied to Luffy somehow.

brulee can transform people and animals into whatevert she wants, in this case they are all luffys.

No, it was that old hag that was forced to make more luffy's

Oh right, that's the person that was screaming sorry before the final page. Thanks

you are the worst kind of reader

Speedreader here, what happen in this chapter?

Sanji avoids death, Luffy jumps out of cake.

END

I would say that Sanji will show his trump card during this arc climax. Something he came up with during 2 years of training on Okama island - my 2 guesses would be that he can use CoA hardening along with Diable Jambe to create Blue Fire that can even melt steel - he has "Diable... " boiling red attacks so him getting blue fire as contrast along with some "Angelo.." sort of named attacks would be really really cool.

It would also make a lot of sense for him as he is a son of devil(Judge) and angel(Sora, his mother).

When I seen Baki Dou manga I thought that it could be cool if Sanji beside Sky Walk learned some of Life Return techniques that would make his body more buff and extremely sturdy and refined muscles but it would make him look a bit monstrous/okamish so thats why he avoided using it before- for example against Vergo. After that fight he thought to himself that "if fight would continue like that he would have.." with a frowned face.. I always seen that as bit weird as after loosing to Doflamingo where ha had no chance to win all of what Sanji shown was perverted face when thiking about Violet..

Bah, he will probably have Diable Jambe and Angel Jambe, and attack someone while being in air with double kicks

so? he can see the future , not change it
a rock thrown by someone who can see the future is the same rock thrown by a normal person

Is Sanji stronger than Katakuri?

>Is Sanji stronger than Fodderkuri?
Yep