The Promised Neverland spoilers thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imagebam.com/image/abb098543231599
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By Erinyes:
- Ray noticed that there's no under 4 years there.
- Flashback : Don & Gilda reports that all 5 years and+ are into the plan , Emma asked how to do do to escape with everyone. It was asked if children of others plants will be included.
- Emma asked to bring Phil, she explained him everything.
- Phil was aware of everything
- She asked him what to do whether to escape with everyone or to leave under 4y.
- it's estimated that shipping can be delay up to 2 years even if older are no longer there.
- Phil chose to wait here.
- Emma swore they ll come to free all of them before they ll get shipped.
- So phil brought mama to the forest where all under 4 were safely evacuated.
- She understood that only 5y+ have gone.
By BasedAnon:
Gilda only asks if they should free the kids from the other plants as well. They never actually show what Emma answers as she tells Gilda to get Phil.
Isabella brought a suitcase like device with her (as we see last chapter). It was a transceiver. Emma closed the keyhole to the basement with glue, so Isabella has to use this device instead then the transceiver in the basement. Isabella's thoughts: That was such a waste of time. (refering to getting the suitcase and running around with it instead of just being able to use the basement.)
Mama uses the transceiver in the basement to report the escape. An alarm sound echos through the entire facility.
Demon: Except the Special ones, I don't care who you kill. Seize 'em immediately.

Holy shit that color page is fucking amazing

>"Liking traps isn't gay Mama!"

So why is Emma so confident that she can come back and rescue everyone 2 years after breaking out? Is the Pen that special?

>Next chapter
>Phil tries to stop mama and win time for older kids.
>Mama smiles and kills Phil because she has a permission to do it.

Bonus

>Demons with katana and swords on the background
Horror and mass of blood are coming

nah she'll kill everyone else but phil since he's special. phil grows to resent both mama and emma becuase of this

That's why both Emma and Ray have those weird haircuts. Now I get it, thanks authors.

I want to see Phil alive too, but if he is going even to try to interrupt mama, she'll kill him.

My fucking heart.

Mama is cute and beautiful

>pshh nothin personel kids

>but if he is going even to try to interrupt mama, she'll kill him
Not a chance. She just lost her entire farm and Phil's the last one she's still got a hold of. Unless she wants to commit suicide Star Wars style.

I miss Norman

Phil x Carol is future OTP
Sherry is future embittered yandere

Phil is too cute

>yfw your food congratulates you on Mother's Day

>"Apart from the special ones, capture them dead or alive, seize them all!"
Alright so apart from Emma who's confirmed to escape and Ray who has enough plot armour, lets take bets on who will die in pic related

despair-kun?

>Demons will slash kids with swords

Why are all of these cover pages better than the actual volume covers

All of them except Gilda, because she's going to become Emma's enemy in near future

So it seems like the demons are gonna get rid of some kids. I'm curious to see who will survive apart from Emma and Ray

Because TPN covers are rather repetitive
Stop this meme, Gilda is proven to be a good girl

how long until the kids develop super powers and use them to fight the demons so the series becomes generic shonenshit?

>bonus chapter in wsj
What the fuck?

Also by special ones do they only mean Emma and Ray since they're needed for the Tifari or does this "special ones" also include Don and Gilda since they're one of the older kids and have exceptionally high test scores?

What if Gilda gets captured by the demons and gets left behind during the escape, and then because she has an exceptionally high score and managed to escape like Isabella did as a child, Grandmother trains her as a mama canidate?

>Gilda is a good girl
user, it's hardly implied that Gilda is going to confront Emma. Just like with keikaku-master Phil.

Phil will grow to be pic related

maybe you should actually read the manga

Mama such a bitch she made him go from :3 to >:

He'll get pale skin and blond hair?

Children donĀ“t die in a shonen magazine you idiot, do you want the kids to think life is hard?

>Phil is not killing mama
What a let down.

Probably most of the little kids, maybe sparing one or two, seems like the ((former)) braids girl and sharp nose boy might survive too since they look a little older than the rest of the kids, Don and Gilda, though one might die tragically to help them escape or something, and Ray has plot armor, so he'll survive too.

>yfw Ray was already aware of the truth about Mama and the orphanage but still had to play the role and celebrate Mother's Day

I want Norman back already.

Now Phil will celebrate on his behalf.

I'm sorry I misunderstood u phil

They got the pen back, he's probably dead.

umm Conny died in first chapter user

Huh one of the houses haven't got a mini forest

>thinking a great character like Norman can actually be dead this early

that's Johan

That's not a house, it's the HQ where the demons and Mama canidates are stationed at.

The pen didn't necessarily decide his fate, the suspicious last panel he got and the offscreen main character "death" mean a lot more in that regard, I'd say.

Woha the color page is fucking awesome.

>katana demon

>Puts his fedora on
>*Teleports behind you*
>Psst nothing personnel, kid

I love Emma more every week. She's great.

Is this another EDGY battle shonen?

>STANDING HERE

>neverland
>battle shonen
kek

>try to cut the kids
>get a molotv in the face

This will be fun.

Yes, just wait for the retarded demon with a rose bullet sniper rifle

>Mama is angry because she is jealous that they are managing to escape where she failed.

>Serialized in Shonen jump

go away, norman.

Mama was retarded compared to the kids during her own escape, she didn't even learn that she had a tracker in her ear and Grnadmother tracked her down to the wall and caught her because of it.

Raw is out
imagebam.com/image/abb098543231599

I'm sorry for talking so much shit about you, Phil. You helped Emma out in the end. You're cool in my book.

New Mama, new kids

Did Ray and Mama fuck?

It sounds so plausible.

So, are we going to explore the outside world and then get a timeskip to go get the kids that stayed behind? I really doubt Norman's dead too so I hope they find him soon, don't want an entire rescue mission arc.

Thanks.
Next chapter will be awesome, I feel it.

Norman was the one holding her character back. It was good choice to separate him from her.

Ah, so she gave up then.

Well she still also had her tracker in her ear and Grandmother was also right behind her.

>Emma has the pen
Goddammit, that means Norman is fucking dead.

>being this naive
Oh, user

>This watermark
Is it Norman? Can somebody translate words written near him?

No, it doesn't. Of course he wouldn't take the pen, he thought he was going to die.

I'll make one final update, after this I'm just going to keep writing until the chapter is out.

Have fun, Anons.

So what do you guys think the pen actually is? We know from reference to it that
>"It'll surely help their escape"
>"That pen is no ordinary pen"
>"I've gotten a hold of the ultimate trump card"

>thinking Norman's dead
>with that last panel
>when Ray's more "conclusive" death ended with him alive
Nah,

Fucking yes, thank you user.

Holyshit, thanks user.

W-What.. is this?..

>find fujo shit while looking for art
Always painful.

If he's still alive, I think he won't appear anytime soon.

Ray x Isabella smut.

I think it depends on what happened to him. If he's just locked in one of the rooms like some anons have been saying, I reckon they'll find him quickly. If he's wanted as a scientist or whatever we're probably going to get an arc just to get him out of there.