Soy

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now maggot?

This will get replies despite being subpar bait

>I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once
You were on your way to being a fine American.

>Six Foot fucking Four

fucking four what?

>7 inch cock with visible veins.
Prove you don't have giant pussy lips right now.

6ft4 you dumb white supremacist!!!!

Fucking quebecois trash

Dudes bragging about his six feet running a train on four others, that is NOT OK

>Canadian flag
>Lactose intolerant
>Studying mathematics

You wouldn't happen to be asian would you?

Not related to politics.

Go to

to discuss nutrition

or

to discuss food and cooking

Sauce?

6'4 is also the cutoff for being a manlet.

Only people who are malnurished stand less than 6'10"

This is shill copy pasta faggot.
Hail hitler.

It's okay, Soy Boy, no need to get upset!

Shut the fuck up chink, fuck off back to Cheena and leave your sister.

>PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary
lol keep dreaming soyfaggot

OP is probably a powerbottom faggot who thinks the dean is gonna get him a job for his service.

Shut up you bitchy estrogen filled faggot.

You have been sold a bill of goods if you think a math PHD is going to to land you a 300K+ job, unless you are planning on jewing out immediately and going into finance.

What does having veins on your cock have to do with anything? Doesn't every healthy guy have them?

6 - 4 = 2 ft tall