Untitled

>

Oh nonononnno

schmidt.. is that jewish? if it is , thats ok. if its german.. oh.

Didn't know Anthony Fantano's kid was born.

Bruh look at the top of his heaaad

>fuckin' baased

shadilay!

glad i found about this place on reddit

>das it mane

>you will never befirend this friendly american fat autist and get him into shape and teach him about life

Ayy lmao

I mean... This guys has a handicapped baby. And still support Trump/smaller government. I don't mocking his race mixing is funny...

>kill me

It gets worse and will continue getting worse each year everywhere.

literally deplorable

Dude. That kid has fetal alcohol syndrome. That is like the hammerhead of shark babies.

>Entirety of Millennial mainstream thought
>Coalesced into a single picture
Just wait until the Boomers die off and it's just Gen X, Z, and Abomination. We're looking into the future lads, and IT'S SO BRIGHT!!!

I smell gun powder across the horizon of time. About time we have a good war, It won't even matter if I die myself the fact that it will utterly be HAPPENING is enough to die peacefully.

Well on the American front, it would devolve into general chaos and lead to a longterm fracturing of this country into innumerable factions battling each other. On your front, it'll be you, your neighbors going against the Merkelreich and probably Russia. Good luck man. At least you can do better than broomsticks.

Thank you for your service Soldier!

Kek, where's my BBBAAAASSSEEEED anti racist, pro fag pedes at? Totally Radically Centrist man!