When will white people learn

That your "freedom of speech" doesn't mean you get to be violent with your words. Violence will meet your violence.

twitter.com/krackkids/status/811918577418772484

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00UL7ZECQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3/146-5192728-4533614?ie=UTF8&qid=1515302033&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=real bull whip&dpPl=1&dpID=61VFFv40KIL&ref=plSrch
law.cornell.edu/wex/fighting_words
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao at Americans literally being a persecuted minority in their own country. It's literally legal to kidnap and torture white kids in America if you're black. You guys are totally fucked enjoy.

>violent with your words
When will niggers learn how to speak a single fucking language adequately

well the dindu just proved him right

around blacks never relax

Like the saying goes, "BLK is KKK with a good ol' tan".

Tell me op, how would you feel if i beat the shit out of you if you said something offended me? Really imagine the scenario in real life. You say something, i just jump you right there and beat you up. Do you think that is okay? Does it matter what you said, really can you say something that justifies that amount of violence?

This is really clever because the left slogan is that words are violence and the culture in the country is that saying "nigger" justifies violence which is a good start to reacting with violence towards people saying something other that offends you.

My advice to you is to kill yourself.

Shouldn't have turned his back on him wtf was he thinking after telling him to hit him and calling him a nig

blacks are a tool used by the jews to keep the masses in line through violence

If you call a black guy a nigger and he assaults you, weren't you right?

>call a nigger a nigger and then turning your back

Ro på, det er en slide-thread.

Talk shit get split. Period...

>...
fucking loser

News flash faggot. Words never killed people. People killed people. With sticks, stones, their own bodies, and weapons such as bombs and guns. Sometimes vehicles or animals.

Wow it almost reminds me of a certain country in Southern Africa...

absolutely
it's called anarcho-tyranny. Ask yourself this - how many white people do you know who are "in and out" of the system, with hug rapsheets of felonies? I know no one, when any white person I've known commits a felony they immediately serve a huge amount of time. However, look up all the poster children of BLM (just an example), they'll have huuuuuuge felony lists, several violent felonies. Armed robbery, assault, domestic violence, attacking police officers, even shootings - and they're out on the streets.

Muh muh race war
Lmao there are 150m+ non-whites in America a race war would destroy America itself and will result in the death of millions of whites.

So according to your liberal logic, if you say some shit about the quality of my work in the office place, I have the right to "split" you? Interesting.

Send help

So it’s ok to go out, say “nigger” in public, then shoot a bunch of darkies in self defense?

K lol

white guys make the best punching bag. I'm mexican and in high school they always got bullied by blacks, the blacks knew better to fuck with mexicans even though were small as shit. White guys dont even fight back you just punch them and it looks like a puppy being smacked for the first time, you can see the terror in their eyes.

lithuanian ?

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

>still haven't been punched
I wish a nigger fucking would

haha saying a word means you deserve disfigurement, coma, brain damage, and/or death

This is a stupid ass thread. "Freedom of Speech" means the government can't regulate what you say.
The concept of "fightin' words" has existed forever, and you can get yourself into deep shit with your peers if you talk a lot of shit. Your speech is protected by the constitution, it's up to you to protect your chin.
End of story.

Words equal violence...

That is some Jaden Smith level of bullshit poetry there.

And most trees are blue, except they're really not.

Hahaha talk shit, get hit. That's what Sup Forums basement dwellers get when they talk this shit when they're out the house

>violent with your words
I fucking wish.

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00UL7ZECQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3/146-5192728-4533614?ie=UTF8&qid=1515302033&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=real bull whip&dpPl=1&dpID=61VFFv40KIL&ref=plSrch

Might as well buy a bull whip for all these niggers

>turned his back on him
this
that was the signal for blacks to use their patented CHEAP SHOT

SKYRIM

Words != violence

>getting an assault charging and spending years in prison because someone hurts your feelings by calling you a mean word

>Lmao there are 150m+ non-whites in America a race war would destroy America itself and will result in the death of millions of whites.
tfw when you realize "race war" simply means violent blacks and that no other race likes blacks, either

Huh. I thought whites were easily upset.

Sup Forums isn't smart enough to know that incitement isn't protected by free speech.

What, you mean all of soufe Africa?

How come everytime you call them a nigger they have to prove you right?
They just start freaking out, yelling, and getting violent.... Just like a nigger

>thinking anyone in the government is going to defend your right to say nigger

good luck

How can someone feel good about this? The dude is a crazy old man, why wouldn't you just walk by him and ignore it? Old cracked out black guys call me stupid cracker all the time when I walk by and I just ignore it. I got angry when I was younger walking in the city, but now I just ignore it. Why can't people just ignore crazy old people?

>Wow, it only took 15 punches to put me down

You smack puppies in Mexico?

I unironically want to live in a society where if a guy is a rude cunt to somebody he gets hit. If you have to rely on racial slurs to make people mad you're total shit. I didn't watch the video, there are 100s I've seen.

>you shoulda neva sed nigger
>3x

Faggot found.jpg

>>liberal logic, hurrrr durr my office.

No you fahgot in the real world real men demand respect, if you attempt to violate that respect barrier, be prepaired for real world consequences, the old guy had it coming and was actively seeking it out, race has nothing to do with it. Energy is and should always be reciprocated, talk alot of shit , eventually someone's going to pull you on it.
T. Life lesson

Soo doesnt violate twitter terms i guess

Why need anyone in the government when you have the Constitution?

Lmao wh*Te boi got BTFO'D!!!!

Everyone knows that, faggot. I also know that words shouldn't be enough reason to give someone brain damage. That's a fucking savage ape way of looking at things.

no, once upon a time before men were brainwashed into being pussies, violence over insults was accepted as normal.

But now the kikes tell people to "be the better man", which apparently means being a goddamn cuck. And the police state will arrest people for violence no matter how justified

You think a court will take your side for attacking a nigger for talking shit? No, fighting words is NOT a thing.

you're a tad oblivious to niggers talking shit though

funny that

Are blacks so triggered by the word "nigger" or do they just take the opportunity to beat someone without repercussion? Hmm...

I never noticed the black midget in this gif. Fucking mandela effect

?
What sort of world do you live in where you think blacks are punished for misbehavior?

I don't see what that has to do with that Australian's post.

I love you. You are loved.

They just hate whites and will take any excuse to attack whites.

Isn’t assault against the law?Sheeit

A nigger tried to fight me for calling him a nigger and I beat his ass. I had to go to court and got off because he threw the first punch. Didn't matter that I called him a blue gummed nigger. He charged me and I put him in the hospital.

talk shit get hit

not the nog's fault the soyboy was writing checks he couldn't cash

it will only get worse.

It’s almost as if they recieved decent, civilized upbringing, hmm!

You have a fucking ape brain then. This is teenage level thinking. You shouldn't give someone brain damage because they were rude to you.

Wow must be really hard to knock down an drunk old man with a cheap shot to the back of the head. What a hero

law.cornell.edu/wex/fighting_words
Google first, be retarded after

>antagonize someone and provoke a fight
>act surprised when you get your shit knocked in

OHHHH!!!!! if those moolies are talkin shit they just earned a beatdown!!!!

Doesn't exist in modern pretense and multiple cases have shut this down

coddled niggers

>violent speech
Oxymoron

You'd probably decry the savagery of duels in the 19th century like a little beta bitch huh

>beat up an old drunk dude who's weak, probably has arthritis, and is frail
>feel good about it because "shieeeeeet he dun be askin fo it"
Anyone who thinks like this is a fucking mong. Doesn't matter the skin color, you're a literal ape brained fool.

You have the right to speak your mind but if you're mean then your 1st amendment gets flushed down the toilet. Makes sense. There's a reason it's the first amendment.

nigger
nigger
nigger
niggers commit assault and go to jail, when will niggers learn.

that guy is clearly a spic

solid advice

kill that honkey son of a bitch!

>real men
>have to gang up to the point its 300 vs 1 for absolutely no reason except to counter the fact that one of them might be knocked out if they do go in a 1v1

>violate the respect barrier
>implying niggers respect anything and by that logic should be beaten senselessly on a daily basis for their lack of respect towards everyone

>race has nothing to do with it
>bunch of niggers jump out of the concrete jungle cus some white old man that anyone with a brain would know to ignore cus old timers and senile shit.

>energy is to be recipcrocated
>guy talks so lets all waste a fuck ton of energy when he spent a small amount, that must be equal amounts right?

>T.some coal burner

I guess if you haven't the mental faculties to respond to words with reason, physical violence is your equivalent of, "well, I disagree with you sir".

Found the soy boy victim guys.

My advice learn to defend yourself and command respect of anyone when in your presence, you ever seen a man and thought to yourself, "I wouldnt want to fuck with,that guy". Be that guy you pussy. Of course if you go around flappin your cocksucker, law of probability says you'll eventually get bested. Why do I have to explain this to you, did you grow up fatherless?

Same time libtards learn that words are not, by definition, violence. Is shows a severe lack of mental capacity to not be able to make this distinction.

>Sorry to ruin your black panther party jennayyy

Weren't those fair combat situations where both parties consented and were aware that a duel was about to take place? A little different my faggot friend.

At least report the video to twitter and leave a comment like i did.

>Words are violence

First time I've heard this bullshit in 2018.

Die shill. Sage.

this is the world liberals and globalists want. All their bullshit talk about peace, prosperity and progression through multiculturalism, this is what they actually want. It's rooted in their psychosexual mental illness brought on by masochism. They like seeing weak people getting hurt, they enjoy people being hurt. They want to live in a world of barbarism and savagery, because they feel nothing otherwise - they are incapable of domesticated living.

>Violence will meet your violence.
Really? Ive called black people nigger before,
what you gonna do about it bitch? Some fight
some don't.

t. ex skinhead

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

There is going to come a time when whites will openly kill blacks in broad daylight and in the public. Our patience isnt unlimited.

you don't know what you're talking about shiteater

must be tough be this dimwitted

yep...

>video just manages to start with old white guy going crazy
what is context

Mexicans are filth though, I'm glad most of you can't stand the cold

>Implying your not next.
Laugh now, as it will be the last one before the tears.

>Violent
>with words
Only niggers react to words with actual violence but I agree. Dumbass should've had a knife with him. He should've known the pack of niggers were going to gang up on him like they always do

>the subhuman nigger brain actually thinks this is okay