youtu.be/e2_oVexQk7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bill Nye

lurk moar faggot

>new
>aware of /our guy/ reference
pk1fagot

How do you post green text?

Sup Forums is obsessed with finding champions to fight for their cause. Their champions are awarded the /ourguy/ title much like how they say Jews award goys shekels.

Delete system32, then reboot and install Internet Explorer 6.

No, no. He needs to format C: as an admin and then reboot...

If there's one DOS fixall command that I know it's
>format c:

This.
>no here is going to hold your faggoty hand.

It's a mistake, it's supposed to be
/Our Soy

Have you been chosen?

The Alt-Right (Crypto Bolshiviks pretending to be pro-white nationalists, made famous by Hillary and sponsored by Alexander Dugin of Russia and Steve Bannon the traitor) made it popular to sell their shitty podcastes and recruit for false flags like Charlottesville

This man.

Is there bulleted list of personality traits or specific views one must hold? Are there issues that are fluid?

Pastor martin richling from pekin INDIANA

But you have to admit his levity went a long way

Ultimately he was a piece of shit atheist scumbag who happily cheered as young men got ruined in Iraq for nothing

>What is /our guy/
Not christopher hitchens or any other kike atheist for starters

you do know Hitchens "discovered" his mom was a kike in the late 90s, yes? you also know he was a major media figure hyping the shit out of us getting into the mid east wars (iraq, etc.)? he was a witty neocohen

literally hitler

sure, he was witty and clever. but fake as fuck. no doubt in my mind he was paid off by neocohens, who orchestrated all his media appearances and elevated his profile

But I thought Hitler was actually incognito jew? Have I been misled?

>new here.

Fuck off we are full

Just watch some videos by Eustace Mullins and you will be caught up on this board.

youtu.be/e2_oVexQk7I

>The Z in Nazi stands for Zionism