Tfw the gaming club is too hardcore for you

>tfw the gaming club is too hardcore for you

A summary of the manga, please ?

Hot chick invites MC to her club
Club is more about pro gaming instead of casual fun, so he refuses to join

>Not training to beat dark souls with your dick.
He doesn´t deserve to be there.

fucking casull

>the city of FGC

This retard is a fucking casual.

This shit happened to me once when visiting Sup Forums with Smash Bros even. Anons spouting why I should use Marth over Lucina or the "absolute need" to main a character and stuff when I only wanted to have fun with as many characters as possible. Only for that I'll continue reading, even if I can already smell the cliches, love triangles and shit coming from a mile away. Wouldn't surprise me to even see the axe midway.

Won't get axed I think, pretty sure this is an adaption from a light novel.

>smash
ye was asking for it, those people are fucking insane.

I hate him already

Should have joined the gaming club (temp) where fun is actually allowed.

MC is cute. CUTE!

>supporting casual scum who enjoy mobile trash

>VNs
>Games
pulling me leg here lad?

It's an adaption of a LN that is already getting an anime in the Fall so it'll go for a while

that's what happens when you feel the need to validate your hobbies to other people

>protip: you don't

Nice, will hop on board then.

Perhaps but I don't think he is in the wrong.

The LN is pretty good from what I've read.

MC is the equivalent of the guy who only watches Yugioh on Saturday mornings

Most media tends to gets real flacid when it loses its fun factor yeah.

I still Main a character even if I'm not great with him Light Blue Yoshi=Best Yoshi

he is since he equates his concept of fun with everyone else's

god fuck the drakesword meme

Video games are trash.

isn't too early to be up grandpa? bingo is on sundays you know

He just want to have fun with games without minding others, she is the one who tells him that his tastes are shit.

>eroge
>ge

Grey Kirby

he's the one who said he just wants to have fun as opposed to what they're doing

This happened to me once

>implying mastery isn't fun
>implying it isn't satisfactory as fuck

That's the difference between an office drone and a craftsman.

more like erogay lmfao

>opposed
He just refuses to join them and does his own shit.
Not like he is stopping them.

Its not like he's imposing his casual ways onto them.

the thing with Smash fags is that even other FGC nerds think they're fucking losers so they feel the need to compensate by being even more tryhard than normal

fuck i meant opposite

>"i'm too casual for you guys so i think i'll stay out of your way"
>Wow what a piece of garbage!!

eat shit

>craftsman
>video games
>video games
>worth mastering
>having any contribution to society or being ultimately fulfilling in any way

You're a brain dead drone.

I don't trust her. She feels like a manipulative whore.

You're acting like there isn't a pile of manga adaptations that just ends after adapting just two LN volumes.

someone got his ass handed on the arcade i see

It's almost like she's trying to get members for her club with her charms

Casuallord isn't even trying to be smug about it, if anything he has less spine than a pickled jellyfish. The club members are the ones being painted as smug and abrasive so it's obvious who the reader should root for unless the reader projects super hard onto the tryhards and thinks they're being insulted so they have to retort against a work of fiction

go whole hog or don't step up at all. He spends too long complaining about being mediocre, but he's not even trying to go hard in the one thing he considered unique to him.

Why would you read a manga about video games when you can just play video games?

You CAN'T contribute to society unless you're a white collar worker or a genius.
Anything CAN be fulfilling.

>playing phone games

Absolute cancer.

>getting good at a hobby isn't fulfilling

Sorry you're utter shit at everything that's for enjoyment

>no spreadsheet simulator games
What's the point?

>The club members are the ones being painted as smug and abrasive

Nah, they're just the usual hardcore gamers.

Also

>liking a character without spine

The whole club, especially blondie bishoujo, reeks of "git gud" mentality. It's understandable but they don't seem to understand that some people want to play casually (and have fun that way). The whole "pro" vs. "casuals" also falls short with the MC worrying over his decision to not join but I guess that's Japanese writing for you.

I wish he wouldn't join and it would instead it would slowly jump between several gaming clubs in Japan, highlighting how diverse competitive games can be and in the end you have a big tournament with the MC coming to cheer.

this

That's exactly what she is. Entitled (WHY DID YOU REJECT ME) and fake little shit. The worst part is that since she is the cover whore, you know exactly what's going to happen. Fuck the author for reinforcing all that anxiety shit of the poor guy, why can't he just be confident about the fact that not being manipulated and used as a tool for a random bitch is something to be scared of. He should be happy instead

No, being tryhard is ok on the FGC, its encouraged even. The problem with smash is that is seen as a casual game that people took seriously and has a following composed mostly of the worst kind of people so the FGC chimps out whenever they remember smash is thought to be a "real" fighting game despite not following most of the things that most fighting games follow.
As someone who goes to tourneys and such i dont understand the casual approach to certain games, competition is the most fun you can have when playing at high level.

>I wish he wouldn't join and it would instead it would slowly jump between several gaming clubs in Japan, highlighting how diverse competitive games can be and in the end you have a big tournament with the MC coming to cheer.

Then we will have a sports manga

Why isn't the MC a girl? He seems to act like one

So far it's not a manga about video games, but rather about the emotional exploitation of young men by young women.

> Fuck the author for reinforcing all that anxiety shit of the poor guy
>projecting this hard

The way it's shown here without context made me think he was more into ero-games or something

because manga is still fun without friends

They haven't really done anything aside from being surprised at the rejection, the one who took it hard was the Blondie.

That is assuming she isn't making a scene to make him join.

>all these triggered beta males

Prepare for the ridiculous love triangles and MISUNDERSTANDINGS

>people sympathizing with casual-kun

gitgud

>join a food club
>what's this, you're eating foie gras?
>oh man I don't think this club is for me I'd rather just eat some meatball marinara sandwhich and steak with ketchup then bother with hardcore food like that
People like this deserve to be shot.

>casual-kun likes 2deep4u RPG maker games

Trash.

>s-someone won money playing videogames that means it's totally the same thing as woodwork or tennis or programming or football
mindless tools putting effort into what is essentially an effort heatsink, useless toys with zero payback
what a sad state of affairs

She looks like Aqua here.

Joining club for anime, manga, or game is stupid in the first place. I wouldn't join a club for something like that. Discussing with people with same interest as you is fun, but restrict yourself by join it isn't.

>sports
>not useless shit for entertainment too

>food analogies

>being this tryhard

who are you quoting?

>Sup Forums vs Sup Forums the series

Can't wait for the endless shitpostings

God this argument is so outdated. Go the fuck to be, gramps.

Moe-hating glasses girl best waifu.

Moe artwork is trash.

>food analogy
>in a thread about videogame themed manga
Like poetry.

>implying I don't play vidya while reading

>food
>analogies

>needing friends to enjoy vidya
Off yourself normaltrash

>tfw I eat steak with chili sauce and you can't stop me for doing that

>TFW you can both try to get better at a game, and sometimes just play it casually

More people should be find a middle ground.
Phone games are usually pretty bad though.

You can make millions and gain connections to obtain real jobs using sports as a vehicle.

It builds character and installs basic principles you use in every day life to be successful and creates a work ethic and discipline that video games could never do.

Basically the whole manga is this image in a nutshell?

Do you enjoy well-done steak?

I'm surprised so many of you are standing with Casual-san considering how easily you all shit on shounenfags and stream site users. It's the same shit really when it comes to "for fun" people.

>She falls for him.
Tying hard.

i see the americans woke up

Why would I stop you from eating shit? The more you suffer the better.

>Food analogies

That aside

>Join my club about X
>Oh sorry I thought your club was more a casual sort of hangout. This isn't my type of fun so you do you but I'll have to decline joining
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>you can't beat 2hu in easy mode
THEN DON'T MAKE AN EASY MODE YOU CHINK FUCK

>making money means being fulfilled

Normie pls

it's funny because you can say these exact words torwards your own posts

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

It's seriously blowing my mind. Where is the super elitist Sup Forums?

So why is it important for this guy to join the club? Can I get a rundown?