A modern pistol is the one object that represents man's complete independence...

>a modern pistol is the one object that represents man's complete independence, and self-reliance for his own life and domain

Why don't you own a handgun Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D4WgWYjavEc
youtube.com/watch?v=kgOP8uOr5u8
corneredcat.com/article/firearms-safety/the-four-rules/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would I own A handgun when I have ten or more. Two just in the car at this exact moment

I own a block 19 gen 3 and I use it because its the one I have. One day I will replace it with a CZ pistol.

holding one right now in honor of this thread

I will when my RPAL comes in

>not building your own gun
>self-reliance

Automatic weapons are banned in the US

I want one, but dropping $500 as a poor college student is a lot to ask

Fuck Obama

Because i dont need one.

Is your life not worth $500?

That's why we have bump stocks silly.

It's forbidden.
I own an SKS though.

>independence
There are too many resistrictions on where you can and can't go, what you can and can't do while carrying, it's not liberating but confining to carry a handgun.

wrong, also, kill yourself

No they're not, you just need to pay a high amount for a license and go through an intensive background check. Most guns can be modified if needed to fire automatically by altering the seer mechanism.

Then just buy a surplus Makarov for like $200

too expensive

I'm going to have to disagree snd instead day a rifle capable of going to war

Because my country doesn't allow me to.

Pastablasters are awesome.

as are hecklers and krauts.

>pastblaster

Haha niice. Always liked the look of them. Even considered buying one as my first gun. Shot a few and really don't like them.

>license
uh no, you pay a $200 tax stamp per full-auto firearm, but the pre-1986 full auto guns cost as much as a new car at times, they range from $15,000 to $100,000, depending on the firearm. That's only counting transferable ones, post sample machine guns are way cheaper, but they're only sold to dealers and manufactures.

But handguns aren't the end all here...

I live in australia

youtu.be/D4WgWYjavEc

Donate to oathkeepers they are the bulwark of your freedom.

What didn't you like about them?

>complete independence and self reliance
>can't manufacture parts or ammo from raw materials
>shitty for hunting
>easily taken and turned on its owner

Ergonomics and battery of arms. That and there are a bunch more other firearms I like better so I'd buy them way before a Beretta.

Try again.

Spongy triggers and sloppy machine work

Make your own and don't tell daddy.

t. no guns who has never seen a beretta much less touched one, unless it was made in brazil.

I don't think you know what a good trigger pull feels like.
Berettas have triggers just as shitty as Glock's and they make a bunch of noise when you shake them. They're total slop.

I live in NYC and without creating a shitty zip gun I'd have to pay 6 Gorillion shekels for the test to apply for an application permit.

They can be problematic if you have small hands, yeah. You're going to have a very hard time finding something of similar quality under $1000 though.

>you don't know what a good trigger is like

try again.

>buying brass
>buying gunpowder
>buying lead
>from raw materials
Reading, nigger, practice it.

I own lots of handguns

>Kimber
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think it's fucking sad that Americans need guns to feel safe.

Why dont you try to build a society where the police actually try to protect you?

Unironically thinks Kimber's are god tier. Doesn't like Beretta.

Brass is reuseable.
Primers cost almost nothing and take up no space to stock pile to ridiculous levels.
Powder is relatively cheap and easy to stockpile.
You can get lead from many different sources and cast your own.
You can buy already cast bullets for little of nothing and stockpile more than you'd be able to shoot in your lifetime.

There's a big difference between custom shop competition guns and the stuff you're going to buy on sale from cabelas.

That's nasty, and by nasty I mean I would fuck that gun.

>needing a license for a gun
C U C K

You still bought a Kimber. I'm definitely not a big enough idiot to buy ANYTHING at Cabelas. I buy all my guns from local shops that aren't ripping me off.

Kimber is notorious for selling guns that have the shittiest triggers. Looking at far out the trigger is I bet there's a fuckton of pretravel too.

>independence
>still reliant on purchasing materials
>independence
>independence

Plastic shit. Get a Beretta or a Sig and then we'll talk.

That was a $2100 gun that hasn't been in production for quite some time, I rebarreled it for 460 rowland for shits and giggles.

And no, the trigger is perfect. 3lb, no over travel, no pre travel.

Not sure where you get that kimbers have shitty triggers, if anything they have the best triggers. The problem is that they use rather soft sears and the triggers don't stay great for long.

only seeing shit antiques there
use a real modern firearm chambered for a modern round, not 70 year old flintlocks

the USP is better than both of them.

>>a modern pistol is the one object that OP has a a penis extension, and despite his fixation on the size of other guys dicks definitely doesn't make OP a raging fucking queen. Oh no.

>brass
Reusable virtually infinitely if you're not loading them hot and doing basic maintenance.
>primers
Tricky and dangerous to make, but there are many work arounds on jewtube
>powder
I'll admit unless you have a v& worthy lab you probably won't be able to make smokeless powder, even bubba-joe can make black powder with his own piss.

You can't own new manufacture machine guns because there is a ban on machine gun ownership. You can thank Ronald Reagan for that. Americans can currently only transfer guns owned from before the ban from other people for exorbitant prices like $20,000 for a gun that sells for under $1,000 per unit to law enforcement and military.

sometimes the old are just as good as the new.

Better in this context is subjective.
I don't find sigs all that impressive at their price point, but I'd say a USP is more like an upscale glock.

>australia

We did.
Then the niggers showed up.

Not surefire. Poorfag tier

so is weed and nobody has that

>Why don't you own a handgun Sup Forums?
Because they are a pain in the ass to have here due to all the regulations. That said I have a mini-14, mini-30, a win-308 a mossberg and 3 sks. Also there are no niggers within 100 miles of me so I just use my firearms for hunting, my dogs defend the house when I'm out

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
Cucks apparently lack reading comprehension.

We don't live in an ethnically nor reliogiously homogenous society. Just wait and you'll be clinging to your rifles and shotguns if you continue to let foreigners into your lands.

I did. $200 for a M&P Shield that had less than 100 shots through it before I got to it. Works like new, but I'm new to guns and need guidance on how to use it safely before I end up popping holes into things I don't want hole-punched.

Any /k/ommandos here for advice?

Why do I want some massive ass surefire on a gun that never leaves the house or gets beat around?

Waste of fucking money.

Because I own something far more powerful.

Paleothic Subsistence hunting and gathering is the true red pill

Buy a 180$ Hi Point nigger blaster

how is that working out for you?

>psl

semi patrician taste user

a couple basics would be
1.don't point it at someone unless you plan on killing them
2.before handling ALWAYS check to see if there is ammunition in the gun

Lol fag

Shields are for pussy faggots with little manlet bitch hands.

... It says clearly on the side, vepr.

PSLs are trash, I got rid of mine to get that vepr.

Picture of the PSL I sold.

1911s are beautiful guns, and I carry one daily.

Kimberfags obviously dont recognize quality.

If you choose to do something do it right.

>Buying a Jew made gun
>ever
Its a inferior cz-75 copy to begin with

Do you have a pdf of that

Which one gives the best head?

If there ever was a tempting target for the truck of FREEDOM, this be it.

Stay jelly.

PSLs are shit, can't even handle full power 7.62x54R

Avid gun enthusiast buddy covered the safety basics. I'm glad to hear this is the first thing people say though.

God I wish I grew up around guns. Everyone I know can strip, clean, and reassemble their weapon of choice in no time. Guess practice makes perfect.

t. no guns or hounds soy-boy

10mm only mm

This is sexy

Is that a stone in its mouth?

You can enjoy your delusion. When colt decides to pull their head out of their ass and actually put together a decent handgun, I might consider one.

Wilsons, nighthawks, etc... They're that point of massive diminishing returns, and I will not carry a 1911 made in another country, like a springfield.

Oh no the one on the right bit off your cock

No American should find himself in a foreign land without a pistol

youtube.com/watch?v=kgOP8uOr5u8

big if true

Did you guys see this?

Made me muh dick, but it's awfully jewey

It’s not complicated...

1) always check the condition of a firearm each time you pick it up
2) basically treat it like it’s loaded anyway
3) finger off trigger until you are prepared to fire
4) don’t point at anything you aren’t prepared to shoot
5) always know what you are shooting at and what is behind it

Bonus rule) no ammunition anywhere available when performing maintenance tasks

Training is a meme for the most part. The whole point of firearms is that they’re highly effective even with minimal training.

Hell, even niggers can kill half the other niggers in Chicago with them

>The Four Rules
>All guns are always loaded. (Treat them so!)
>Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
>Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target (and you have made the decision to shoot).
>Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
corneredcat.com/article/firearms-safety/the-four-rules/

Drilled into me since I picked up a weapon
>t. target shooter from about 8