One Piece

Pudding Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tDYMayp6Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sanji and Pudding are a miracle of the universe.
I love both of them lots and lots

Pudding for next pirate king!

BM is enraged that the cake is ruined. Some genius thinks she’d calm down if she opens the treasure chests and hands her the Tamate box which explodes in her face further aggravating the problem lol

What (serious) role in the SH will Pudding fill if she join? Here's my predictions:
>Big Mom is kill
>Pudding is still antagonistic, brainwashed Big Mom Pirates into thinking she is the new captain
>still let the SH escaped
>Now Pudding is a yonko and will take part in the upcoming Kaido War (not sure whose side)

Marco is an overrated shit just like Shanks

youtube.com/watch?v=4tDYMayp6Dk

The entirety of Big Mom's crew is colorful and pretty and unique except for Katakuri who is dark and brooding and edgy. He must be compensating for his plump, full, pink, beautiful lips.

Maybe his father is part of the big-lip tribe, a trible known for their big lips, dark skin and criminal tendencies.

She won't join.
Oda has a hard enough time writing around Robin's ability. You think he's going to add someone who can manipulate memories to the crew?

Pudding did literally nothing wrong.

Big Mom ain't gonna die, but she is gonna be humiliated 10 times more than it was done by Roger.

Going from ultra-fantastical Cake Island to the nippon banzai wank that will be Wano will be a huge comedown

>implying any of you wouldn't marry pudding

>Pudding joins the crew
>Is a tsundere with Sanji but a bitch to everyone else
>Except Robin as she perfectly compliments Robin's dark humor shtick

>gets shot before getting to the sex

holy shit this chapter was good. I guess Oda still has it.

PUDDING!
PUDDING!
PUDDING!
PUDDING!
PUDDING!
PUDDING!

I have a feeling Wano's going to be long ass version of Marineford, Skypeia's war game and the Birdcage. A clusterfuck battle that changes character perspectives multiple times a chapter and has way too many things to keep track of.

I'm not looking forward to it at all. Oda's bad at writing and choreographing wars.

>being horrified by a cute eye

Literal faggot

Pudding will join.

Sanji let me tell you from experience:

Sticking your dick in pudding feels nice but don't let it become a habit lest someone finds out.

Well that was an unexpectedly pleasant chapter

The Entire Crew (Plus Jinbe) relationship with Pudding.

>Luffy, Nami, and Jinbe are uneasy with her, Luffy only took her in as his Nakama because of her motives and Sanji. Nami and Jinbe soon begin to soften up as does Pudding, even though they still kind Luffy a complete moron.
>Zoro hates her as much as he hates Sanji, the feeling is mutual on Pudding's side.
>Usopp, Chopper and Brook are terrified of her not because of her third eye but because of her unstable personality, which causes some discord.
>Franky is totally super with her, not knowing much about her.
>Robin is somehow very close with Pudding, having conversations about very macabre topics.
>Pudding is the only girl that Sanji doesn't go completely gaga over her, while he does have his moments it's more sympathy of sharing similar backgrounds. Pudding is completely in love with him but is too shy or too ashamed to spit it out.

Sanji wouldn't waste food, he rather make love to Pudding

>pudding's expressions
My fucking dick

Sapufags are *The consummate thinker

Pudding won't join but i will be completely fine if she ends up being his canon love interest that will finally make him go over his jobbing to other females.

>Plots to kill Sanji's entire family, constantly humiliates and laughs at him behind his back, spent her whole life using her psychotic powers to fuck with people's memories, overall a fucking lunatic evil bitch.
>le bullied as a child meme
Welp I guess she should be instantly forgiven now. After all, she was BULLIED, and everyone knows that's a hundred times worse than killing people or rewriting their fucking memories.

That's pretty on the spot, but I feels like Pudding would be a possessive type of girl. After all, Sanji is the only man who accepted her eye, if she really fall in love with him, I expect her to be like that.

Knowing that Sanji just can't help and flirt with every woman he cross, Pudding would be very likely to be jealous and become Yandere for a comic relief

>killing bullies is wrong

t.bully
pudding gonna columbine the shit out of this wedding

Of course it is

Killing fodder is nothing at all, Robin and Zoro do that on regular basis

Didn't really get the last scene. Why were there multiple Luffys? Or does it just illustrate movement like it usually does?

>jinbe not being dead by the end of the arc

yea completely forgiven

>h-he's not gonna job like Jack did!

It's the monkey king's ulti.

it is brulee power like shit did in the seducing woods transforming the critters into namis and luffys
there just one real luffy, the others are jimbe, chopper, nami and carrot disguised as luffy

Big props to Oda for having so many character's people want on the main cast.

All of them seems absolutely great and have tons of potential for great interactions down the line.

Also the cover page of Shanks and Buggy was great, beats the shit out of the random animals.

I'm pretty sure that Luffy wouldn't hold any bad feelings against her, he's not that kind of guy. Just look at the interaction between Luffy and Gastino.

Nami would hate Pudding because Sanji would no longer give her as much attention, Robin wouldn't really care.

Zoro definitely wouldn't hate Pudding. There's no reason for him to hate her just because she's Sanji's wife. He would just be indifferent about it like he normally is.

>Pudding is the only girl that Sanji doesn't go completely gaga over
The fuck are you saying, Sanji the thirstiest motherfucker around, he wouldn't be able to get enough of her now that a beautiful woman has started returning his love.

RIP in pieces, someone has to job to Sanji and it seems it's this Edgelord.

Wtf Sanji x gin canon now
Wtf Sanji x viola canon now
XDDDD!!

i laughed at this too
>has the most bullshit haki
>"I can't do shit"

remember franky beat the shit out of usopp and laughed at him desperately trying to recover the money?

They were already inside the cake. How was he suppose to get them all out of it with the power of being able to see into the immediate future?

I checked but I cant find it. So either repost it or make a new one.

Katalurifags got blown the fuck out

Joseph, why?!

Is sanji gonna protect her smile?

Maybe because it's not bullshit?

How could he prevent the Luffy clones from jumping out tho?

So im guessing the next year or so is gonna be filled with shitposting about Sanji beating a Yonko commander while Zoro hasnt

wtf odafraud

You guys actually think Pudding will join Strawhats?

Its obvious that Big Mom will kill Pudding and Sanji will go into a flying rage and fight alongside Luffy.

Except if it was pudding usopp would actually be dead instead.

Cassandra Syndrome

>Sanji will take down a Commander and become Urouge-tier while fucking the commander's sister
Wtf I love Sanji now

Pretty sure Nami is only thinks of Sanji as a nakama and a useful guy overall.

She wasn't able to see through Sanji's insults back then he attacked Luffy.

>Zolofags already crying

Link to jamin box?

Maybe Sanji will change his dream from finding that stupid ocean to building a harem

go to their side nigga

Now we're gonna get at least two weeks of damage controlling autists yelling about "these damn katakuriizjobber fags" until he jobs for real and they quietly disappear.

>fucking trash the manga

Luffy had to work with Nami to defeat a worse commander. I don't think Oda will be stupid enough to make Sanji defeat that guy.

Sanjifag just mad because deep down they know that Zoro is 1v2ing Kaido and the Shogun at Wano np.

He can see it about to happen, but he can't stop it.

It's like laughing at me for knowing a nuke would go off 1 mile from in in 5 seconds but even with my foresight I could do nothing.

It's just an event he can't stop. All he can do now is just kill people.

Pudding can easily help Sanji out tho

>Already in denial mode

>2015
WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE

Where were you when Puddingisevilfags got BTFO?

Sanji will unlock his retard strenght when pudding gets hurt
screencap this post

Not alone anyway.

But they're severely outnumbered, anyway, I don't think anyone would fight anyone under those conditions. It would be a curbstomp or a hit-and-run.

It'll likely be a group effort.

Their plan is to take out Big Mom's photo causing her to go Berserk and attack everyone around her including her own family, her Commanders would likely have to try and calm her down and he may be injured in the attack.

Looks like PRINCE Sanji is unleashing his conqueror's haki.

How the fuck has it already been 2 years since the Elephant? What the fuck?

Last few chapters were fantastic. This is the best arc since pre-timeskip

Shabondy was 10 years ago

hey, whats up with the positive attitude?! This isn't what I'm used to!

She is still pretty mean, but atleast Sanji and her are ok with each other now

Those who got BTFO are sanafags

Why the fuck people think he's fighting him alone? It's obvios that it would be some of the vinsmoke vs him.

these bitches should look in the mirror

what a dumb chapter. way to ruin any goodwill this arc had managed to gather

Who is Sana again?

Is anyone else getting tired of all these sob story flashbacks?

You guys are seriously underestimating the strength of a fucking Yonko's top commander. But then again, you guys are just mad because Zoro trained under the World's Strongest Swordsman and has waltzed through the New World without breaking a sweat, whereas Sanji spend 2 years running away from a bunch of faggots and jobbed to fucking Vergo. And take a look at this:
Katakuri > Cracker > Luffy > Doflamingo > Vergo
Delusional Sanjifags honestly think Sanji can beat Katakuri

Canon

>Those who got BTFO are sanafags
Same people

pudding being good was so fucking obvious. oda is not at fault for you being too retarded to realize that

literally nobody feels sorry for her

Zoroseph*

Yup, denial mode

what does that have to do with the chapter being bad?

>this picture
you just KNOW he is going to have pink hair and yellow clothes

She still is evil. He just hit her personal weak point

Thumbnail

Killing them by firing beans at them as they came out

>Katakuri stronger than Doffy
Maybe in your fanfics